Adress to the fila Forum?!

Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
edited July 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
tried google but could not find out the adress to the Fila Forum arena...anyone know? And is it close to the central train station... Milan seems to be a pretty big city...
"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ||Release_Me||||Release_Me|| Posts: 1,871
    Via G. di Vittorio, 6
    20090 Assago (MI)
    For information:
    Tel.: 199128800 - Fax: 02/48844.898

go to http://www.forumnet.it and click 'where we are' and there's additional info.
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    Thanks... seems to be a bit outside of the city. When looking at map24.com it seems its like 20km away from the Hotel im loking at :O
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • ||Release_Me||||Release_Me|| Posts: 1,871
    Thanks... seems to be a bit outside of the city. When looking at map24.com it seems its like 20km away from the Hotel im loking at :O

I don't know if there's any rooms left, but there's a hotel on the same complex as the venue itself, so it'll be about a 30 second walk to the arena. I booked a double room and it was only 89 euros.

Hotel: JOLLY HOTEL MILANODUE
    Street: VIA FRATELLI CERVI 2
    City: Milan
    Postal Code: 20090
    Phone: 39-02-2175
    Fax: 39-02-26410115
    E-mail: MILANO_DUE@JOLLYHOTELS.COM
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."