PHILLY 2016 ROLL CALL

Comments

• TFlyerTFlyer DMV (dc,md,va) Posts: 881
    What's the deal with parking? I am driving from MD and going home after. It looks like its gonna cost $40+ to get a reserved spot in the lot online. Is it any cheaper to pay at the actual venue?
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    TFlyer said:

What's the deal with parking? I am driving from MD and going home after. It looks like its gonna cost $40+ to get a reserved spot in the lot online. Is it any cheaper to pay at the actual venue?

If you don't mind walking 20 minutes or so, you can find a free parking spot (Pattison Ave> right near Philabundunce)
  • blenderman69blenderman69 philly Posts: 2,104
    cutz said:

TFlyer said:

If you don't mind walking 20 minutes or so, you can find a free parking spot (Pattison Ave> right near Philabundunce)
    day of show parking 25$. reserved is always more expensive,there is plenty of parking don't worry
  • TFlyerTFlyer DMV (dc,md,va) Posts: 881

cutz said:

TFlyer said:

day of show parking 25$. reserved is always more expensive,there is plenty of parking don't worry
    Thanks for the info! Im used to parking being included hahah
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    Man, now I'm hoping these shows are amazing just so they live up to whatever expectations are in everybody's heads. At any rate, I hope you all enjoy this city as much as I do. Fair warning - if you can't appreciate hard-nosed assholes then it it might be hard to do so.
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,245

Fair warning - if you can't appreciate hard-nosed assholes then it it might be hard to do so.

Just find me the nearest coffee shop and I'll be fine. Hard-nosed assholes can't compete with caffeine.

There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,275
    Never met a Philadelphian I didn't like...And I'm a Devils fan
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
    Sprunkn7 said:

Never met a Philadelphian I didn't like...And I'm a Devils fan

New Jersey and you, perfect together!
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • jethrojam420jethrojam420 Foxborough MA Posts: 1,075
    Mr and Mrs Jethrojam will be at Philly 1 and 2. Jethrojam Jr. will be babysat at Days Inn in Cherry Hill by his aunt. He is looking forward to to a live stream from daddy of his favorite song Animal.

We will be Leaving Here wednesday night and checking in around midnight. Hopefully we will get a cheese steak and then the Wishlist thursday.

Friday we will check out the bell and hall.

Saturday we check out and drive to Sesame Place. Oh ya gonna be that kinda Party!
    8/29/00*5/2/03*7/2/03*7/3/03*7/11/03*9/28/04*5/24/06*6/28/08*5/15/10*5/17/10* 10/16/13*10/25/13* 4/28/16*4/28/16*8/5/16*8/7/16 EV 6/15/11 Brad 10/27/02
  • shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,765

Mr and Mrs Jethrojam will be at Philly 1 and 2. Jethrojam Jr. will be babysat at Days Inn in Cherry Hill by his aunt. He is looking forward to to a live stream from daddy of his favorite song Animal.

We will be Leaving Here wednesday night and checking in around midnight. Hopefully we will get a cheese steak and then the Wishlist thursday.

Friday we will check out the bell and hall.

Saturday we check out and drive to Sesame Place. Oh ya gonna be that kinda Party!

Sesame Place!! :rock_on:
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,610
    edited April 2016

If the weather is crappy and you need a plan B for kids activities , you should check out the Aquarium in Camden...its really cool....they have hippos!
  • DPrival78DPrival78 CT Posts: 2,259
    edited April 2016
    still looking/hoping for 1 ((10c preferably) for philly 2.. anyone out there know of an extra? I'd feel a lot less guilty about posting in this thread if i was officially going .. thanks!
    i'm more a fan of popular bands.. like the bee-gees, pearl jam
  • sweetlew33sweetlew33 Sun's Trapdoor Posts: 77
    Just 3 work days away, but I get the feeling they'll be long ones!

I have a Grim Reaper shirt from 08 that I have no use for. Never worn, size large. Will be at both Philly shows. Anyone interested in this shirt? I'd rather meet up to get rid of it than deal with shipping it somewhere. Will probably ask for $10 or would be happy to give to wishlist fundraiser if anyone involved with that is interested, just let me know.
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,386

Just 3 work days away, but I get the feeling they'll be long ones!

I have a Grim Reaper shirt from 08 that I have no use for. Never worn, size large. Will be at both Philly shows. Anyone interested in this shirt? I'd rather meet up to get rid of it than deal with shipping it somewhere. Will probably ask for $10 or would be happy to give to wishlist fundraiser if anyone involved with that is interested, just let me know.

Send a pm to MS23098, they might use it as a raffle item at the preparty.
    What is the best place for spaghetti near city center? I've been craving spaghetti for a week, but I'm going to hold off until Philly.
    le virtu 1927 e. passyunk or osteria 640n. broad. both have reputations for great hand made pasta...both near center city.

le virtu 1927 e. passyunk or osteria 640n. broad. both have reputations for great hand made pasta...both near center city.

Thank you, blenderman69! I can not wait!

PM sent. Thanks!

PM sent. Thanks!
    your welcome...phila is a good city for all kinds of resteraunts....hope you find your perfect spaghetti..imagine the pastabilitys!lol
    edited April 2016
    I had a change of plans and now have an extra 10C reserved for night 1. Please PM if interested. #452,XXX

Ticket has been taken
    Post edited by sweetlew33 on
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    I have a Philly Night 2 single for sale. Sec 216 Row 4 $90

I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,758

PM sent. thanks!!
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329

Ticket has been sold
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Still ISO two Philly 2 GA (long shot, I know), never seen the boys from the pit, would be forever grateful!!! PM ME PLEASE!!
    2008 - Camden 1
    2009 - Philly 4
    2012 - MIA, Philly (21st B-day, PJ Twitter contest winner!!!)
    2013 - Philly 1,2. Baltimore
    2016 - Philly 1 (Club box), 2 (GA, Thanks to bbison)

"I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
    Looking for a pair in GA night 2 and all I have to trade is some seats in the 212 rafters...and some $$ negotiation of course :-) I'll live where I am but my peeps will be on the floor :blush:
  • jets521jets521 Posts: 804
    Going Thursday only..but that is OK with me... been a few years since my last show so realllllllly itching to rock the fuck out
    Wachovia Center, Philadelphia - 10/3/05
    Tweeter Center, Camden - 5/27/06
    Verizon Center, Wash. DC - 5/30/06
    Bonnaroo, Manchester, TN - 6/14/08
    Madison Square Garden, NYC - 6/19/08
    Spectrum, Philadelphia - 10/28/09
    Spectrum, Philadelphia - 10/30/09
    Spectrum, Philadelphia - 10/31/09
    Madison Square Garden, NYC - 5/21/10
    Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia - 10/21/13
    1st Mariner Arena, Baltimore - 10/27/13
    Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia - 4/28/16
    Enterprise Center, Saint Louis - 9/18/22
    edited April 2016
    double post...too excited, pressing the enter button too fast!
    Post edited by Sprunkn7 on
    makin plans, printing directions. Buying for the bar and snacks....OH BOY!!!
  • tchtch Posts: 91
    This seems to be a popular request, but I'm looking for a pair of tickets to Philly 2. I hope to see you all there! Thanks!
  • MakeUSmileMakeUSmile NJ Posts: 1,059
    Someone has to be out there that has night two and needs a night one GA? Please?
    Trade my single night 1 GA for a single night 2 GA.
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?