How do I redeem analogue membership item codes?

Sorry if this has been asked a million time, but I could not find an obvious thread.
I have un-redeemed codes, how and where do I use them?
Many thanks
Carl Ackers

Comments

• deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    From the shop under Analog Member Items:

2016 TEN CLUB ANALOG MEMBER SHIRT

Available only to Analog Members who either Renewed their Membership or purchased a New Membership in 2016.

Redeemable with a one-time-use 2016 Analog Membership Item Code found on your My Membership page.

Shirts will begin shipping when stock is recieved Jan/Feb 2016. ************************ Men's and Women's approx **size charts are shown below.

Add the Item of your choice to your cart, proceed to checkout and enter the Analog Membership Item Code in the "Enter a Promotional Code" space.

****ITEMS ORDERED ALONG WITH MEMBER ITEMS WILL BE CHARGED APPLICABLE SHIPPING. EX: ORDER A 2016 ANALOG MEMBER SHIRT AND A POSTER, YOU WILL BE CHARGED SHIPPING FOR THE POSTER.

I thought that codes expired every year. You can try to use them. Worse case, they don't work.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Cheers mate, all sorted.

Next question ... how do I use the Bootleg codes?

Are they a download.

Sorry to be so dim!

Cheers mate, all sorted.

Next question ... how do I use the Bootleg codes?

Are they a download.

Sorry to be so dim!

I kind of limp through those every time I do them. :confounded:

Process is the same and you just keep clicking until something happens! Yikes. Sorry!
  • MYMMYM Austin, TX Posts: 180
    it's nice to find a thread that pretty much answers the question you've got...

i'm a new member and was wondering what the Analog Code was for.
    followup questions -- so my code can be used once during the year?...meaning, if i use it, and then a different item is in there, my code is gone, and i'm out of luck?

Fenway 1 - 8/5/16
    Fenway 2 - 8/7/16
    Seattle 1 - 8/8/18
    It is a one time use. Once it is used, it is done.