Options

4/8/16 Ft. Lauderdale Setlist Thread!

1111213141517»

Comments

• Options
    electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,458
    edited April 2016
    I am still in AWE from last night!!!! THANKS PEARL JAM, FOR GIVING US FANS SO MUCH!!! Absolutely LOVED hearing REM's "It Happened Today" as they walked out! Pearl Jam made me think of a burning meteor from miles high!! Their perfomance was truly AMAZING!! finally got to hear Unthought Known, Who You Are, and Amongst The Waves Live!
    Help, Help was a real surprise!
    Jeff's bass vibrations during the show sounded so cOoL!! This was my third show and I feel truly fortunate to have been there. I just can't believe they sound this AMAZING live! A BIG THANK YOU to 10club for giving us fans such great seats! I took a few pictures that with a new camera if I can figure how to upload to post, later. AMAZING NIGHT!!!
    Post edited by electronblue on
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,776
    ^^^^ love these posts! Pure happiness! Glad you had such a great time!
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    DancedNLaughterDancedNLaughter the 509 Posts: 323
    Thanks to all who made the setlist thread happen! I hope you guys know how much the setlist threads and the fanview threads mean to me (and hopefully to others). I've never been to a show (always been bad timing of something or another), and couldn't make any dates on this tour work, so I really appreciate you guys relaying the set and sharing your experiences.

What I've seen on YT so far sounded amazing, and the openers: :open_mouth: I think this one just made my boot list!
    Push me and I will resist . . .
    Let me run into the rain . . . .to shine a human light today . . .
  • Options
    TheiaTheia Posts: 145

Eddie does the "Pee Wee Shuffle"!!
  • Options

Thanks to all who made the setlist thread happen! I hope you guys know how much the setlist threads and the fanview threads mean to me (and hopefully to others). I've never been to a show (always been bad timing of something or another), and couldn't make any dates on this tour work, so I really appreciate you guys relaying the set and sharing your experiences.

What I've seen on YT so far sounded amazing, and the openers: :open_mouth: I think this one just made my boot list!

"never been to a show!" - i wish i had read this before I asked my buddy to go with me. I would have taken you! dead serious. PM me next time around and you can be my guest for free. my treat. Someone with a single help this fan out.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• Options
    edited April 2016
    I wonder how many people yesterday happen to catch a glimpse of this sign and chuckle while waiting outside the venue...

(maybe the "RI" should have been left off) hehe!image

"and the signs are passing"..
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• Options
    edited April 2016

It was such an AWESOME concert!!!!

"Forgive every being,