Thx for the warm up, EAST COAST...

bonowallbonowall Posts: 116
edited June 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Sounds like the boys have really opened up the setlist (as expected) and are now headed out WEST....

I am more than confident that we can keep up the same positive vibes and keep the band on their toes. Though I don't live in the South - looks like our job will be to spread the love so that they play down there after their European trek (and come back up to see us in CA).

While I think the LA shows will be crazy (and I'm mad I don't have SB tix), I am TOTALLY excited for the SF shows. I know I've posted bis and pieces of this before but am i right in that the last time PJ played 3 shows in one venue it was called the BOSTON PROJECT? i.e. they played almost all of their songs?!?!?! Could it be possible that we are in for a special treat?

Is Neil in town...not on tour, is he?
Will PJ sit back and relax on the 17th or can someone say FILLMORE?!

What other possibilities?

PS - Where are we all going to tailgate? Pre and post show....no official lot, right? Kinda sucks....I wanna meet fellow members BIGTIME!
HAWAII BABY!!!!!!

MySpace:
www.myspace.com/greendisease06

Web Site:
www.wallsstreetjournal.net

Proud Volunteer of:
www.wishlistfoundation.org
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ||Release_Me||||Release_Me|| Posts: 1,871
    Just wait until they hit Europe.

You ain't seen nothing yet...
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• bonowallbonowall Posts: 116
    bump bump bump...
    HAWAII BABY!!!!!!

MySpace:
    www.myspace.com/greendisease06

Web Site:
    www.wallsstreetjournal.net

Proud Volunteer of:
    www.wishlistfoundation.org
  • rival420rival420 Massachusetts Posts: 58
    All the shows that I saw this tour were amazing, so you are in for a few great shows. And yes last time they did 3 shows was Boston 03. The thing about PJ is you never know what you are going to get, so they may have a few surprises up their sleeves.

I would love to go to SF to see the shows, but I will flying back home from SF 2 weeks before the shows :(

Enjoy..
  • bonowall wrote:
    Sounds like the boys have really opened up the setlist (as expected) and are now headed out WEST....

I am more than confident that we can keep up the same positive vibes and keep the band on their toes. Though I don't live in the South - looks like our job will be to spread the love so that they play down there after their European trek (and come back up to see us in CA).

While I think the LA shows will be crazy (and I'm mad I don't have SB tix), I am TOTALLY excited for the SF shows. I know I've posted bis and pieces of this before but am i right in that the last time PJ played 3 shows in one venue it was called the BOSTON PROJECT? i.e. they played almost all of their songs?!?!?! Could it be possible that we are in for a special treat?

PS - Where are we all going to tailgate? Pre and post show....no official lot, right? Kinda sucks....I wanna meet fellow members BIGTIME!

Neil is touring with CSNY. He is here in Toronto July 10th and 11th as I am working both shows. I can't wait!!!

I'm doing SB right thru to Gorge 2 and I can't wait!!
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Low_Light03Low_Light03 Posts: 1,227
    Finally booked my hotel in Seattle and now I can't fucking wait to start driving.
    Everyone knows the Gorge shows will be the best of the tour. EVERYONE!
    If You Give, You Begin To Live

But You Might Die Trying
  • lowlight79lowlight79 Posts: 205
    not to sound like a jerk, but the east coast WAS the tour.
    "Only curfews can keep us down"
  • RevolverRevolver Posts: 34
    bonowall wrote:

Neil will be touring with Crosby, Stills and Nash.