2012: Music Midtown
2014: Memphis
2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
2022: Nashville
2023: Ft. Worth II

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,422
    Yep. There's another thread FYI already in progress. Not much activity but there was some around the time he sat with Obama.

Are you new to it? What are your thoughts.

I drive a truck, this is one way to be informed about other ideas and be entertained at the same time. I appreciate his inclusion of his sobriety(sober myself) and his struggles with growth as a human being. There's a sense of "me too-ness" to it.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,972
    mickeyrat said:

Yep. There's another thread FYI already in progress. Not much activity but there was some around the time he sat with Obama.

I drive a truck, this is one way to be informed about other ideas and be entertained at the same time. I appreciate his inclusion of his sobriety(sober myself) and his struggles with growth as a human being. There's a sense of "me too-ness" to it.

Damn, I did a search and didn't see it. Yeah, I'm a big fan. I think I like him because he's not afraid to ask someone something. They might not always answer him, but he'll ask it. Great range of guests helps too. The Jason Isbell interview is the one that got me into him. Would love to see someone from PJ on the show. I could see him and Mike having a good talk.
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    edited December 2015
    LukinFan said:

mickeyrat said:

Damn, I did a search and didn't see it. Yeah, I'm a big fan. I think I like him because he's not afraid to ask someone something. They might not always answer him, but he'll ask it. Great range of guests helps too. The Jason Isbell interview is the one that got me into him. Would love to see someone from PJ on the show. I could see him and Mike having a good talk.
    Mike would be the one.

Wonder though what he could accomplish sitting with Ed.
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    Just listened to the Isbell one. Good stuff. I lost all the marked as played episodes when he switched the revive over to Howl. Which bums me out cuz it was a great way to to know which to listen to next.

mickeyrat said:

LukinFan said:

mickeyrat said:

Mike would be the one.

Wonder though what he could accomplish sitting with Ed.
    I think Ed would be a great discussion too - I just think Mike and Marc would have more in common, possibly more to talk about.
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    This Sacha Baron Cohen interview is great

This Sacha Baron Cohen interview is great

I listened to the first half of it this morning. I agree - great interview.
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

Digging this Michael Rapaport interview
    Fucking dude can talk!!!

Dweezil was good last thursday.

• Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,723

Rapaport is a maniac. Love that guy.

Rapaport is a maniac. Love that guy.
    Yeah, he's nuts and it's awesome.

Started listening to this one today. I have about 20 minutes left. Cool guy.

mickeyrat said:

Fucking dude can talk!!!

Dweezil was good last thursday.

Loved this one and I'm not even a Zappa fan. His stories about his dad wee really cool though.
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

I listen to older WTFs in between the newer episodes. I started the Larry King WTF this morning. Not sure if anyone has checked this one out, but King is kind of a dick.
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    The Chris Cornell episode was a great listen.
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

Rundgren is great too. Marc , he kinda tries to hard to finish sentences imo. Then he calls him a crank. Wtf.

Like the Ethan Hawke interview too
    Some solid interviews recently. Steve O was insane, good god.

is that one from today? I'm still a little behind. The Julia Louis Dryfus was great. Really looking forward to the Louis CK one
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

LukinFan said:

is that one from today? I'm still a little behind. The Julia Louis Dryfus was great. Really looking forward to the Louis CK one
    Yeah, Steve O was posted today. Crazy stories. I thought Julia Louis Dryfus was awesome too. Louis was really cool. They know each other so well

LukinFan said:

Yeah, Steve O was posted today. Crazy stories. I thought Julia Louis Dryfus was awesome too. Louis was really cool. They know each other so well
    My only complaint about JLD was that there wasn't enough Seinfeld talk
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

LukinFan said:

LukinFan said:

My only complaint about JLD was that there wasn't enough Seinfeld talk
    Yeah, I would have liked to hear more too. I felt the same way Maron did when they talked about how they aren't really friends anymore.
    Tell ya what, Louis' episode really sold me on Horace and Pete. Gonna check it out.

mickeyrat said:

Tell ya what, Louis' episode really sold me on Horace and Pete. Gonna check it out.

I finished it Sunday. Really good, really dark
    mickeyrat said:

I watched them as they aired each week. Great show; sorry to see it go. I'm about halfway through the Louis CK talk. Love it.
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

I just finished the Sturgill Simpson interview from last Thursday. Great talk. I wasn't a fan before, but I think I'm going to check out his newest album. Not a country fan, but I'm hoping it's going to be similar to Jason Isbell's work.
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

terry reid was good too.

WTF!?!?!?! QUINCY JONES?

mickeyrat said:

WTF!?!?!?! QUINCY JONES?

it's not the music producer, right?
    www.RLMcDaniel.com