Options

Ten - Mastered for iTunes – Different Alive Solo

Hey all –

New here, and sorry if this has been posted before... but I just somehow stumbled upon a version of Ten that is "Mastered for iTunes". Wondering what the difference was, I played it and discovered a handful of differences, notably the solo during Alive. I'm not talking about a few notes, but a good portion of it is entirely different.

Here is a link of anyone is interested: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/ten/id425465247
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    hsohihsohi Posts: 1,033
    Let's hope for another re-release of Ten on vinyl.
    London Ontario 2013, Buffalo New York 2013, Lincoln Nebraska 2014, Quebec City 2016
  • Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,930
    edited March 2016
    Pretty awesome. The apple music version is the different guitar take as well.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,831
    haven't listened to the iTunes version, but the version of Alive on the 3 song sampler (Alive, Wash, I've Got A Feelin'), the Alive solo is totally different from the Ten version. So it might be that one.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    moozeekfanmoozeekfan Posts: 194
    nstokes said:

Hey all –

New here, and sorry if this has been posted before... but I just somehow stumbled upon a version of Ten that is "Mastered for iTunes". Wondering what the difference was, I played it and discovered a handful of differences, notably the solo during Alive. I'm not talking about a few notes, but a good portion of it is entirely different.

Here is a link of anyone is interested: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/ten/id425465247

youtube link? Not sure about paying $1.29 to check this out.
    Target Center - Jun 30, 1998
    Allstate Arena - Oct 09, 2000
    Xcel Energy Center - Jun 16, 2003
    United Center - Jun 18, 2003
    Fort William Garden - Sep 09, 2005
    Xcel Energy Center - Jun 27, 2006
    United Center - Aug 23, 2009
    Xcel Energy Center - Oct 19, 2014
    Xcel Energy Center - August 31, 2023
    Xcel Energy Center - September 2, 2023
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,354
    edited March 2016
    That doesn't look like a different version.
    Post edited by igotid88 on
    I miss igotid88