One thing that is a FACT...In regards to those Fenway tickets

All those GREAT seats that were in 10club members hands yesterday?
All those tickets that people here on this board were able to purchase yesterday?
All those transactions that were then cancelled?

Well 99% of those same seats will not be in 10club members hands by noon today.
Those seats will all be in the possession of "THE BOTS"
Correct?
Everyone here will end up with some lower bowls(if they are lucky), and probably most will be in the upper deck.
Take me piece by piece.....
Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....

Comments

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,622
    Looking at stubhub yesterday I would say those "bots" had their hand in the cookie jar as well. Unless of course it was 10 clubbers flipping tickets for a huge mark up. Nah that would never happen.
  • PJNB said:

Looking at stubhub yesterday I would say those "bots" had their hand in the cookie jar as well. Unless of course it was 10 clubbers flipping tickets for a huge mark up. Nah that would never happen.

Oh, that would NEVER happen!
    Hahaha

Think about it.
    Those bots would have INSTANTLY scooped up ALL those great seats yesterday, if able too.
    Instead it was 10club members who were getting the great seats.
    But by noon today? The bots will have them all.

PJNB said:

Hahaha

Think about it.
    Those bots would have INSTANTLY scooped up ALL those great seats yesterday, if able too.
    Ya for some reason I am clinging onto the thought that things are going to go smoothly today but we all know it is going to be a shit show. I don't even know why I am looking to get good field seats as my wife and I are both under 5'10". LMAO

I know it is easier said then done and some of us have more disposable money then others but all we need to do is wait them out on stubhub. The scalpers would lose their mind if they were a couple of weeks out and still having a huge inventory to move. It really is up to us to make the change but sadly it will never happen.
  • PJNB said:

PJNB said:

Hahaha

Think about it.
    Ya for some reason I am clinging onto the thought that things are going to go smoothly today but we all know it is going to be a shit show. I don't even know why I am looking to get good field seats as my wife and I are both under 5'10". LMAO

I know it is easier said then done and some of us have more disposable money then others but all we need to do is wait them out on stubhub. The scalpers would lose their mind if they were a couple of weeks out and still having a huge inventory to move. It really is up to us to make the change but sadly it will never happen.
    MSG sale last week? How many people truly ended up with good seats? How many people here came to the board, after the public sale, and said they got GREAT seats? Nobody

Instead they all came here and told us of their seats in the 300 level, and seats behind the stage.
    Today at Fenway will be no different.

Damn I hope I am wrong!
  • JB198244JB198244 Western NY Posts: 47
    One time I was able to beat the bot back in 2010. I scored 100 level seat at first niagara in buffalo on McCready's side through general sale. It was just magical.
    Me too man. The only thing that has me thinking there is a slight chance is the fact that there are two shows and a lot more tickets available albeit most are in the nosebleeds.I think everyone who wants to will get in the park its just where in the park is the question. Take what they give you and do not pay for marked up seats! We should get a thread going after the debacle unfolds and see how we all made out.
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,617
    edited February 2016

PJNB said:

PJNB said:

Hahaha

Think about it.

MSG sale last week? How many people truly ended up with good seats? How many people here came to the board, after the public sale, and said they got GREAT seats? Nobody

Instead they all came here and told us of their seats in the 300 level, and seats behind the stage.

Damn I hope I am wrong!
    I had 3 Ipads, a phone and 2 laptops going for a SINGLE ticket to MSG 2.

Even then, my best pull was a single in 120 (which isnt terrible, but still, for a single on 6 devices, pretty bad)

The laptops didnt even go through, and my girlfriends iPad pulled a 227 single.
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • PJNB said:

PJNB said:

Hahaha

Think about it.

Damn I hope I am wrong!

Even then, my best pull was a single in 120 (which isnt terrible, but still, for a single on 6 devices, pretty bad)

Almost every ticket I pulled yesterday was on the field. Too damned good to be true.

Let's see how many people here, trying today, end up on the field.
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,617

PJNB said:

PJNB said:

Hahaha

Think about it.

Damn I hope I am wrong!

Almost every ticket I pulled yesterday was on the field. Too damned good to be true.

My bet is VERY few
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II

PJNB said:

PJNB said:

Hahaha

Think about it.

Damn I hope I am wrong!

Really though if you think about it 6 devices is nothing when you compare it too how many people are trying for tickets. I have no numbers to back this up but lets say there are 10,000 unique people trying to get tickets for MSG. Lets say those 10,000 on average are using 3 devices. That is 30,000 devices trying for tickets. That would mean that you are only 0.02% of the population that is trying for tickets. That is an extremely low number and that doesn't even include the "bots" and what they are pulling out.
  • PJNB said:

PJNB said:

Hahaha

Think about it.

Damn I hope I am wrong!

My bet is VERY few
    You got that right!
    Well, I am off to bed.
    See you in a few hours.
    And everyone can laugh at me when I get shut out for Wrigley 2.
    Hahaha

If you get shutout for Wrigley 2(the lowest demand show of the 4 by the looks of things) something bad is going to happen to all of us looking for Wrigley 1 and Fenway 1. I am taking what ever the fuck they give me and not looking back.
  • So?
    How did everyone do today?
    Did ya get your Fenway tickets?
  • Wow after getting shut out of tenclub for fenway then getting turf seats yesterday in section c pulled back after the debacle. I figured i would wind up in the bleachers since i never have luck in public sale for good seats. Well some how got in line at the right time and got blessed with A section turf row 19. Cant believe it Better than when noone was buying yesterdayLOL. hope you all had decent luck
    edited February 2016
    Section 29. Not too sure what they are going to look like but where at least in the park!
  • PJNB said:

Section 29. Not too sure what they are going to look like but where at least in the park!

NICE!!!
    I am very happy to see YOU got your tickets!!!!!!
    Very NICE!!!
    Haha not too sure if your being sarcastic but Thanks man!
  • ladyaliveladyalive Watertown, MA Posts: 31
    Decent luck in that I got through and scored 100-ish sections, good not great. After getting shut out of fan club tix, I knew seats on the turf would be a long shot, so I'm at least satisfied that I'll be at both shows.
    1996 Hartford 10/2
    1998 Hartford 9/13
    2000 Boston/Mansfield 8/29
    2003 Boston/Mansfield 7/2-7/3-7/11
    2004 Boston 9/28-9/29
    2006 Hartford 5/13, Boston 5/24-5/25
    2008 Boston/Mansfield 6/30
    2010 Boston 5/17
    2013 Worcester 10/15-10/16, Hartford 10/25
    2016 Boston/Fenway 8/5-8/7
  • PJNB said:

Haha not too sure if your being sarcastic but Thanks man!

Not sarcastic at all.
    Im happy for you.

• 1STmammal2wearPants1STmammal2wearPants Worcester, MA Posts: 2,825
    Don't agree with it, but that's what happens.

Hopefully in the future, the band will use ticketless measures or some other more surefire way to prevent automated bots from getting tickets like this for high-demand events.....
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Boston I, Boston II 
    2018 Boston I, Boston II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 Boston I, Boston II
  • PorchgirlCOPorchgirlCO Colorado Posts: 1,375
    Not so good. Had 4 tix pulled for Friday in G14 and when I went to put the credit card info in, I got a white screen!! Was unable to pull up more. Needless to say, I'm not a very happy girl right now. :bawling:
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...

Orlando 4/24/92 & 8/23/92, Miami 3/28/94, Ft Laud 10/7/96, Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Missoula 9/30/12, EV Jax 11/24/12 & 11/25/12, Chicago (Wrigley) 7/19/13, Charlottesville 10/29/13, Charlotte 10/30/13, Tulsa 10/8/14, Lincoln 10/9/14, Denver 10/22/14, Jacksonville 4/12/16, Greenville 4/16/16, Telluride 7/9/16, Boston (Fenway) 8/5/16 & 8/7/16, Seattle (Safeco) 8/10/18, Boston (Fenway) 9/2/18 & 9/4/18, Dana Point 10/1/21 & 10/2/21, MSG 9/11/22, Denver 9/22/22, Austin 9/18/23 & 9/19/23.
  • gno30gno30 Posts: 41
    G27 two seats not great but still trying to get better seats at least I have a pair to work with
    edited February 2016

gno30 said:

G27 two seats not great but still trying to get better seats at least I have a pair to work with

Hey at least your facing the stage. Those seats look great to me.
  • DiRtYyELLoWoCeAnDiRtYyELLoWoCeAn Medford, Ma Posts: 1,605
    Pulled GS5 pair for a buddy for Sunday show. I'm sitting with a fellow 10clubber that night! I won lotto for night 1!
    BOS 9/28/04, 9/29/04
    MTL 9/15/05
    HRTFD 5/13/06
    BOS 5/24/06, 5/25/06
    VEGAS 7/6/06
    CHI 8/5/07
    NJ 6/19/08
    NYC 6/25/08
    HRTFD 6/27/08
    MANSFLD 6/28/08, 6/30/08
    E.V. BOS 8/1/08
    CHI 8/23/09, 8/24/09
    PHILLY 10/30/09, 10/31/09
    BOS 5/17/10
    CHI 7/19/13
    WOOSTA 10/15/13, 10/16/13
    HRTFD 10/25/13
    BOS 8/5/16, 8/7/16
    BOS 9/2/18, 9/4/18

• RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,359
    I got G18 today.
    Had C3 yesterday. Thanks everyone for your help getting all tickets into the hands of scalpers.

Anyone know where G18 even is?
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,717
    edited February 2016
    G18 is up top between home and first, closer to home
    severed hand thirteen

2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17

LOOKING FOR TIX TO MSG NIGHT 2
  • RatsTJRatsRatsTJRats Boston Posts: 431
    RS65573 said:

I got G18 today.
    Had C3 yesterday. Thanks everyone for your help getting all tickets into the hands of scalpers.

Anyone know where G18 even is?

Grandstand 18, I think it is on the 3rd baseline
    This could be the day
  • RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,359

Not so bad. Thank you.
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,717
    RS65573 said:

Not so bad. Thank you.
    I pulled G20 today, essentially the same
    severed hand thirteen

2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17

LOOKING FOR TIX TO MSG NIGHT 2
  • lotsalemonlotsalemon Boston Posts: 2,734

So?
    How did everyone do today?
    Did ya get your Fenway tickets?

Got Zippo. All I could pull up was obstructed view.
    Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018