Options

Tickets for MSG

Looking for two tickets for either MSG show. Please help a fellow fan out. Email me or Pm me. Email is bonoboface287@hotmail.com

Thank you and fuck ticketmaster

Comments

• Options
    iiseeiisee Charlotte, NC Posts: 485
    I also need 2 MSG...either night will do, any location (almost...lol). We are not desperate enough to pay true scalper prices but rather would hope for luck from a kind 10C member. My Canadian wife has never been to NYC and really wanted to treat her to the Big Apple AND Pearl Jam!! Any help anyone? I appreciate each of you that would even consider it! Thx! (oh...and FUCK Ticketmaster...lol).
    8/25/92 – Charlotte, NC
    10/4/96 – Charlotte, NC
    8/4/00 – Charlotte, NC
    4/16/03 – Charlotte, NC
    9/5/05 – Edmonton, Canada
    6/16/08 - Columbia, SC
    6/17/08 - VA Beach, VA
    6/26-27/12 - Amsterdam, NL (I and II)
    7/19/13 - Wrigley Feild, Chicago, IL
    10/30/13 - Charlotte, NC
    11/22/15 - Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
  • Options
    Seriously fuckin scalping bots are the worst.
  • Options
    chitownp76chitownp76 Posts: 1,438
    You see on stubhub some asshole got 8 seats together on the floor. I seriously only need one seat and some fucking bot managed to get 8 together
    2014: Moline, IL
    2015: EV Solo (Metro Chicago)
    2016: Philadelphia PA 1, Philadelphia PA 2, New York City NY- MSG 1, EV Solo (Metro Chicago), Boston MA Fenway 1, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: EV Ohana Fest (Dana Point, CA), EV/Pete Townshend Quadrophenia Rosemont, IL
    2018: Seattle WA 1, Seattle WA 2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, Boston MA Fenway 1, Boston MA Fenway 2
    2019: EV Tempe, AZ
    2020: PPD
    2022: EV & Earthlings Chicago 1 & 2, Phoenix AZ, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO
    2023: EV Tempe, AZ, St Paul, MN 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2024: Noblesville, IN, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
  • Options
    Literally I hope
    Nothing but the worst for those assholes. I wish we went back to the old days where you had to line up at the venue to get tickets so at least it minimizes the scalping. Obviously it will still happen but at least it helps
  • Options
    stickmanstickman Posts: 1,008
    I just need 1 ticket to MSG 1 ... Please send me a pm if you can help me out ... Thank you for any help that you can give me ... :)
  • Options
    JSBachJSBach Posts: 108
    A couple of questions: the day of the show, are there any chances there'll be extra tickets? what'll be the prices (scalpers!) at the venue (higher/lower/same as what we see now on the 'net?)

LK
    Sift everything, hold on to what is good!
  • Options
    nycratsnycrats Posts: 1,348
    JSBach said:

A couple of questions: the day of the show, are there any chances there'll be extra tickets? what'll be the prices (scalpers!) at the venue (higher/lower/same as what we see now on the 'net?)

LK

be very careful outside msg day of. scalpers are a 50-50 chance it will be a fake. the other issue is that buying and selling tix outside of msg is technically illegal (even for face), and although the cops have better things to do, if an undercover wants to bust balls, he can.

there will be a line at the door for day of release tickets not used by the band/promoter. they can actually be awesome seats. but there are no guarantees of how many. there will be a lot of scalpers in that line. i honestly cant say what the "guaranteed" time one would have to be in line, but sometimes you can get there at 5 and line up and get tix, and other times you can join the line at 2 or 3pm and wait around for hours only to get shut out. all depends how many people line up and how many tickets they release. if you were desperate and lined up at 9am i think theres a good chance to get tickets.
    '98: Camden 1 '00: JB2 '03: MSG1 '04: Boston 1 '05: AC1
    '06: Irving Plaza, East Rutherford 1 & 2 '07: Lolla '08: Camden 2, MSG2, Beacon
    '09 :Philly 1 & 2 '10: Buffalo, Newark, MSG1, MSG2
    '11: PJ20 1 & 2 '12: Missoula '13: Wrigley, BK2, Philly 1 & 2, Hartford
    '14: Ams 1 & 2, Cincy, St Louis, Detroit, Moline '15: Central Park
    '16 Philly 1 & 2, MSG 1 & 2, Toronto 1 & 2, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1
    '17 Brooklyn hall of fame ‘18 Fenway 1
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    nycrats said:

JSBach said:

LK

be very careful outside msg day of. scalpers are a 50-50 chance it will be a fake. the other issue is that buying and selling tix outside of msg is technically illegal (even for face), and although the cops have better things to do, if an undercover wants to bust balls, he can.

there will be a line at the door for day of release tickets not used by the band/promoter. they can actually be awesome seats. but there are no guarantees of how many. there will be a lot of scalpers in that line. i honestly cant say what the "guaranteed" time one would have to be in line, but sometimes you can get there at 5 and line up and get tix, and other times you can join the line at 2 or 3pm and wait around for hours only to get shut out. all depends how many people line up and how many tickets they release. if you were desperate and lined up at 9am i think theres a good chance to get tickets.
    Thanks NYCrats! really useful! i'm coming from italy... won Philly ticket (1st night) and i'll spend few days in NYC... so i can spend some time cueing... Roughly, when the tickets are then sold? 5 pm 6 pm 8pm?

What about the seats behind the stage? something to take into consideration?

Looking forward to being there, tho'!

LK
    Post edited by JSBach on
  • Options
    nycratsnycrats Posts: 1,348
    JSBach said:

nycrats said:

JSBach said:

LK

Thanks NYCrats! really useful! i'm coming from italy... won Philly ticket (1st night) and i'll spend few days in NYC... so i can spend some time cueing... Roughly, when the tickets are then sold? 5 pm 6 pm 8pm?

What about the seats behind the stage? something to take into consideration?

Looking forward to being there, tho'!

LK
    Maybe someone can help me out better what time the drop usually happens. I want to say around 6 maybe, but investigate further bc I'm not 100 pct sure. What you may find helpful is search any msg 2008 and 2010 related thread on here the day before of and a few days after those shows and see if anyone shared their stories of day of tix. Will usually be in the looking for tix and sometimes in the fan reviews of the show people may tell a story of joy of finding their miracle. Seats behind the stage at MSG are great. You see what the band sees, sound is usually great, and you're very close to the action in the 100s and will see some cool interaction, and get a few songs directed towards u.
    '98: Camden 1 '00: JB2 '03: MSG1 '04: Boston 1 '05: AC1
    '06: Irving Plaza, East Rutherford 1 & 2 '07: Lolla '08: Camden 2, MSG2, Beacon
    '09 :Philly 1 & 2 '10: Buffalo, Newark, MSG1, MSG2
    '11: PJ20 1 & 2 '12: Missoula '13: Wrigley, BK2, Philly 1 & 2, Hartford
    '14: Ams 1 & 2, Cincy, St Louis, Detroit, Moline '15: Central Park
    '16 Philly 1 & 2, MSG 1 & 2, Toronto 1 & 2, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1
    '17 Brooklyn hall of fame ‘18 Fenway 1
  • Options
    stickmanstickman Posts: 1,008
    I have sat behind the stage for Pearl Jam at MSG and it was a GREAT time .... When Ben Harper came out and sang Indifference .... That was awesome ... Watching the crowd sing most of Betterman was pretty cool too .... Great time
  • Options
    If I'm payin over 100 though I'd rather see them ya know. I feel like sitting behind the stage you miss so much
  • Options
    Guys, I need your advice: is it time to buy on stubhub or it's better postpone the purchase... in other words: are the prices going to be a bit more human or not? i have to be at MSG show!

LK
  • Options
    I bought on Stub Hub. Couldn't take the wait and watched some seats disappear. The price (plus fees) is ridiculous, but I am in the building.
  • Options
    JSBach said:

Guys, I need your advice: is it time to buy on stubhub or it's better postpone the purchase... in other words: are the prices going to be a bit more human or not? i have to be at MSG show!

LK

the shitty seats on stubhub might go down, but anything decent won't
    First: ATL2 04/03/1994
    Last: SEA2 08/10/2018
    Next: ??
    http://expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=29417
    “I think you won, but I enjoyed the fight” - EV
  • Options
    Yes, it seems they're keeping the prices... Nevertheless, there's still some time before the Concerts... But to pay 200x2 usd to see half of the back of Eddie... Is a lot :)
This discussion has been closed.