*** Buenos Aires, Argentina Fanviews Here 11/7/15 ***

13»

Comments

• Luli RossetLuli Rosset Arrecifes, Buenos Aires, Argentina Posts: 2
    Wow! What a show! I still cannot believe the setlist.
    All night, Footsteps, Leaving here, Red mosquito, Baba... amazing!
    I'd give a hug and a "thank you" to each and every one of the band, the crew and the audience for such a great time.
    Pearl Jam knows how to make us happy.
  • ehbaconehbacon Posts: 1,964
    Listen to some of my music here (if you want to): [url="My soundcloud"]
  • -Buru--Buru- Santa Barbara, CA Posts: 1,292
    Reviewing the setlist again today, I must say it's pretty awesome and we were treated to great songs. Can't wait to do it all over again. Hopefully soon.

I am just a dreamer, but you are just a dream...
    If I knew where it was I would take you there.

• Can't believe this was one month ago....
    Still in post show depression.
    Please release the bootleg asap!
  • JuannicenboimJuannicenboim Argentina Posts: 60
    definitely the best PJ show in Argentina so far. they finally played Dissident (when the song ended the crowd chanted for pearl jam as loud as ever) and then they hit All Night...insane, i was out of voice by the time that one ended. footsteps, red mosquito, leaving here and indifference as a closer..it doesnt get better than that. hope present tense can get played in Argentina once and for all next time, if there is
    Buenos Aires 11/25/05
    Buenos Aires 11/26/05
    Porto Alegre 11/28/05
    La Plata 11/13/11
    Buenos Aires 4/3/13
    Berlin 6/26/14
    Santiago 11/4/15
    La Plata 11/7/15
    Sao Paulo 11/14/15
    Chicago 08/20/16
    Chicago 08/22/16
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    Love the bootlwg!!!amazing
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • SB51327SB51327 NJ Posts: 35

You were there. As someone just buying the bootlegs I thought the Chili crowd sounded much louder than Argentina which is shocking. Maybe it is just the microphone? As far as setlists Argentina is much better but the rare cuts the life seems to gets sucked out of the crowd like ALll Night. Still best two bootlegs along with Hartford for the Lighting Bolt era.
    SB51327 said:

You were there. As someone just buying the bootlegs I thought the Chili crowd sounded much louder than Argentina which is shocking. Maybe it is just the microphone? As far as setlists Argentina is much better but the rare cuts the life seems to gets sucked out of the crowd like ALll Night. Still best two bootlegs along with Hartford for the Lighting Bolt era.
    The whole bootleg at santiago sounds more lound and more clear..isnt thw crowd..is the quality of the recirding-mixing whatever
    But there is no.comperison which crowd was better..ba sings everything and went nuts to all songs..just listen ba after dissident..omg...
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • It is actually odd because the actual sound in BA was waaaaaay better than Santiago. The sound system set up in that old stadium was not good. Almost like a stereo system with too much treble.
    There was some real distortion in the higher notes, but not in a good way.

I'm not complaining, still had a blast! Strange that the recording would sound better. (I have not heard either one yet)

However one of the best bootlegs of 2013 was here in Calgary, and the Saddledome is one of the worst sounding venues you will ever experience.
    Hats off to the people who mix those bootlegs! They are a blast to listen to.

It is actually odd because the actual sound in BA was waaaaaay better than Santiago. The sound system set up in that old stadium was not good. Almost like a stereo system with too much treble.
    There was some real distortion in the higher notes, but not in a good way.

I'm not complaining, still had a blast! Strange that the recording would sound better. (I have not heard either one yet)

However one of the best bootlegs of 2013 was here in Calgary, and the Saddledome is one of the worst sounding venues you will ever experience.
    Hats off to the people who mix those bootlegs! They are a blast to listen to.

You are right..at stadium the ba was away better the sound than santiago
    At bootleg is different!!
  • Great version of indifference. Almost sounded like they were gonna pull the rip chord out at 30 seconds in with Jeff's bass not working. Seemed like Matt helped to compensate for Jeff's part which made it sound pretty cool!
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    just used my code to download this, shit, this show is great, sounds great, I can't believe it was only two months ago, picked up vault 5 vinyl yesterday from customs, spinning that one afterwards...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,413
    What Eddie said before MYM??..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • 23scidoo said:

in his own spanish, he said "is everybody ready?"
  • pearljam1809pearljam1809 Posts: 863
    edited January 2016
    23scidoo said:

and then there´s the little speech before LB... He said something like this: "You have a great city, our hearts always wish to come back... Thank you for making us feel so big ... although our dicks look the same..." :lol:
    Post edited by pearljam1809 on
    Gracias amigo..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    Willoughby's Coffee
    Have you see the full show on youtube??..what a night..

https://youtu.be/0tkDIP6O56Y
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    edited January 2016
    23scidoo said:

I haven't, in fact, I wasn't aware there is one...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• MarpaciapaMarpaciapa Santa Fe, Argentina Posts: 42
    23scidoo said:

4am and I've just found out about this video. Damn, I'm going to be so late for work.
    What a beautiful show it was, what a beautiful band!
    Post show depression hit me a little bit late I guess. :)
    2 years allready!!!!!..thank you Argentina!!!!
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    edited November 2023
    World works in mysterious ways. On the flight from Calgary to Toronto on Nov 6th, I chose to watch “Argentina 1985”. Great movie by the way, especially if you are a history buff and like movies with powerful dialogue and top tier acting (and don’t mind subtitles if you don’t speak Spanish). 

I didn’t even think about this show, or what day it was while watching the movie last night. 

Fast forward to this afternoon,  I was driving from Etobicoke to Windsor and the rental jeep had Sirius. So after listening to NHL/NFL/PGA/Howard Stern channels for the first hour and getting bored (Howard was going to interview Barbara Streisand… not interested) so I flipped it to PJ Radio. After two songs Rob comes on to introduce a live concert and began talking about Buenos Aires 2015. I look and it is the 8th anniversary of the show.  Time flies, so I was thinking I saw them in 2018, but it dawned on me after the opener (Pendulum), I was at this show! it WAS 2015… just doesn’t seem that long ago. 

Listened to the entire show all the way. What a night, so many cool memories. Thanks again Argentina, you know how to have fun at a concert. The first time hearing the crowd sing to the band brought me right back there, I got emotional, I mean tears of joy. The energy of the crowd was astounding to this Canadian. There is nothing like a show in South America, I’ll tell you that for free. 

“Our favourite band is this crowd” - Eddie Vedder 7/11/2015

Argentina is also a beautiful country, I hope to return and see PJ there again, it was an experience I will never forget. 
    Post edited by 1ThoughtKnown on
    World works in mysterious ways. On the flight from Calgary to Toronto on Nov 6th, I chose to watch “Argentina 1985”. Great movie by the way, especially if you are a history buff and like movies with powerful dialogue and top tier acting (and don’t mind subtitles if you don’t speak Spanish). 

I didn’t even think about this show, or what day it was while watching the movie last night. 

Fast forward to this afternoon,  I was driving from Etobicoke to Windsor and the rental jeep had Sirius. So after listening to NHL/NFL/PGA/Howard Stern channels for the first hour and getting bored (Howard was going to interview Barbara Streisand… not interested) so I flipped it to PJ Radio. After two songs Rob comes on to introduce a live concert and began talking about Buenos Aires 2015. I look and it is the 8th anniversary of the show.  Time flies, so I was thinking I saw them in 2018, but it dawned on me after the opener (Pendulum), I was at this show! it WAS 2015… just doesn’t seem that long ago. 

Listened to the entire show all the way. What a night, so many cool memories. Thanks again Argentina, you know how to have fun at a concert. The first time hearing the crowd sing to the band brought me right back there, I got emotional, I mean tears of joy. The energy of the crowd was astounding to this Canadian. There is nothing like a show in South America, I’ll tell you that for free. 

Argentina is also a beautiful country, I hope to return and see PJ there again, it was an experience I will never forget. 
    Those are exactly my thoughts 8 years after.. amazing city, the best crowd ever!!..i feel so blessed to have lived this experience..
    Nothing can compare them!!
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• 23scidoo said:

Those are exactly my thoughts 8 years after.. amazing city, the best crowd ever!!..i feel so blessed to have lived this experience..
    Nothing can compare them!!
    Right on skidoo! (That’s what your reads like to a Canuck 😂😂).