Tour 2016

donnaruhldonnaruhl Posts: 2,157
I know this is a stretch,And the band has had it's problems in the past with Sacramento.I'm not fully aware of what it entailed.But I'm sending an olive branch in lieu of all the fans in this area. I know that the Seattle / Kings incident hasn't helped either.But we have a brand new arena opening up in Rocktober The Golden One. I heard hem haw about the possibility of Maroon Five being one of the first bands to play here, But the opener hasn't been revealed . Maybe because they haven't anyone yet. This might be my stink'in think'in,But you know you play The Bridge School in Rocktober, and you've blessed us with your presence at the Oracle around that time as well. Can we bury the hatchet, and play The Golden One. I'll drive to the bay area,And I'll make it to Shoreline, It's no biggie. I just thought a concert in my neck of the woods would be good again. Sincerely Your Fan Donna.

Comments

• FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    That's a lot of history.
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,465
    A Sacramento show is long overdue...hard to believe it's been 15+ years.
  • EB218946EB218946 Posts: 3,809
    Pearljam loves the golden state! :hug:
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    New arena in a city they haven't played in 15 years?

I bet it's on a west coast leg later in the year
  • donnaruhldonnaruhl Posts: 2,157
    A girl can dream. :)
  • sweetsugiesweetsugie Chicago, IL Posts: 12
    I am from Sacramento, I feel the pain! but you know what, I have enjoyed traveling to the bay area and other cities to see them perform, so I'm not mad about it. Plus, venues are better in other cities. The new one opening up here, Golden 1 Center, is whatever. I'd be surprised if they performed there, I think they do have beef with Sactown, lol.
    Always something and never nothing, isn't that they way we're taught to be?
  • donnaruhldonnaruhl Posts: 2,157
    I don't mind going to Oakland,But they didn't even have a wishlist party because it was to scary there. I didn't like it late at night,But then there were plenty of us waiting for the shuttle. And it's close to the freeway.