Options

*** Belo Horizonte, Brazil Fanviews Here 11/20/15 ***

2»

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,149
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,149

Ok.....the best moment ..that will always remember tonight and for the rest of my life
    I was in front of soundbooth..when eddie start singing porch......
    A Blind guy who i didnt notice..start jumping and singing and screaking and laughing...wtf in this world....and next to him his guide try to hold him..and he didnt care he couldnt see..and he was rockin out
    And at the ylb we made a circle..and we put him with us...and all clapping and smiling and he was singing,,and then all of us start to hug him and kiss him and thank him.
    He didnt know what the fuck was happening and so many people he couldnt see tell him thank u and speak in english to him.....and his guide was wispering at his ear..no worries.they love u and want to show it to u
    And all had tears in their eyes..tears of joy..
    Thank you my brazilian friend for the lesson of life..the lesson to live every moment like is the last one..
    Thank u Belo Horizonte........thank you Beautiful horizon......if their is one city will stay in my heart for ever from brazil,,,is this one...

the guy who is next to me,,he is the second on the left up(on his left is his guide) is our friend from brazil
    thanks again man..for the lifel \esson u gave to all of us..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Amazing concert!
    I am putting together videos of this show.
    I would like to ask anyone who has videos from this concert to e-mail it to me and as soon as I got it all together I'll send that to you.
    alexdc711@gmail.com

thank you!