*** Buenos Aires, Argentina Fanviews Here 11/7/15 ***

Comments

• JammalamboJammalambo Posts: 1,321
    Wow, wished I was there.. truly epic, happy for all the people who were there..
    ..but does Eddie really forgot that are already passed 25 years from their first show? :lol:
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    mcgruff10 said:

nuzzer1 said:

Anyone happen to know last night's attendance?

50-52 was the tickets was sold
    So Santiago had more people at it? Was ba close to a sell out?
    Yes..santiago was more
    Yes..was close..like a few hundred tickets left
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    The only thing i wish could happen is to tag esta bien..was only 2 shows iwas gonna go and can do it
    .cos at brazil they speak portuguese..so missed the chance to see it live
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,413
    ΕPIC..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,936

ehbacon said:
    Absolutely...said it at the relay
    wow...that has to be fun for the band, I'm not sure the US crowds get that involved anymore
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • This was my 7th show. 4 of them in Santiago (My hometown) and 3 in Buenos Aires, and this was the best one. Better than the 2011 show in La Plata. The crowd, the setlist, everything.
    I lost my iphone in the pit, but who cares..totally worth it, I mean I heard Footsteps for god's sake!!.
    Thanks Argentina. I'll come back every time the band plays there.
    Now a couple of weeks and then my 8th Show..Rio!!
  • southernmanfansouthernmanfan Johannesburg, South Africa Posts: 988
    Dexileno said:

This was my 7th show. 4 of them in Santiago (My hometown) and 3 in Buenos Aires, and this was the best one. Better than the 2011 show in La Plata. The crowd, the setlist, everything.
    I lost my iphone in the pit, but who cares..totally worth it, I mean I heard Footsteps for god's sake!!.
    Thanks Argentina. I'll come back every time the band plays there.
    Now a couple of weeks and then my 8th Show..Rio!!

Sounds amazing! I was there in 2011 and if you say it was better than that then wow!
    rustedsigns
  • callencallen Posts: 6,388

Best band ever. Best show ever.

6 am. I just got back from La Plata. Walked from 25 and 32, where the stadium is located, down 32 to 13, then from 32 down 13 up to 44, then from 13 down 44 up to 7, the 4 more blocks to the bus station. 40 minutes waiting line. 1 hour and a half ride. Then another bus to get me where I take the train home. Dinner at 4 am. I'm still precessing this night.

It was high time that the Argentine crowd got a set list like this one. Low Light, All Night, Dissident,
    Grievance, Footsteps, Leaving Here, Red Mosquito, Baba O’Riley, Indifference: these are not regular on the setlist, and only Grievance was played before, back in 2005. Lightning Bolt and Swallowed Whole are in my LB top five, needless to say that Blood, Alive, Corduroy, DTE, RVM and Life Wasted are a must in a PJ setlist, I never get tired of those, and this time Life Wasted sounded wierd, but it still rocked and kicked ass. I could do without many songs of Ten and more Binaural and Riot Act, maybe next time. But this show was one of a lifetime: the songs, the crowd, the singalongs, the energy were out of this world. Eddie saying Argentine crowd were the band fav band was funny, but he mentioned that back in 2011 when they played with X, Jeff asked how was that possible? that crowd was insane "still processing it", and Ed later said "it is possible". As Dimi said, the vibe in La Plata was unique. This was the best show ever. I can't think any other band or any other event that made me feel what I felt tonight (no kids and haven't met my other half yet), and only Pearl Jam can beat this show. And the cherry on top: they played Red Mosquito. Say no more.

6:30 am. javis signing off.

So happy for you and all the other Argentinian fans. Love set list. Love this band.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,936

6 am. I just got back from La Plata. Walked from 25 and 32, where the stadium is located, down 32 to 13, then from 32 down 13 up to 44, then from 13 down 44 up to 7, the 4 more blocks to the bus station. 40 minutes waiting line. 1 hour and a half ride. Then another bus to get me where I take the train home. Dinner at 4 am. I'm still precessing this night.

It was high time that the Argentine crowd got a set list like this one. Low Light, All Night, Dissident,
    Grievance, Footsteps, Leaving Here, Red Mosquito, Baba O’Riley, Indifference: these are not regular on the setlist, and only Grievance was played before, back in 2005. Lightning Bolt and Swallowed Whole are in my LB top five, needless to say that Blood, Alive, Corduroy, DTE, RVM and Life Wasted are a must in a PJ setlist, I never get tired of those, and this time Life Wasted sounded wierd, but it still rocked and kicked ass. I could do without many songs of Ten and more Binaural and Riot Act, maybe next time. But this show was one of a lifetime: the songs, the crowd, the singalongs, the energy were out of this world. Eddie saying Argentine crowd were the band fav band was funny, but he mentioned that back in 2011 when they played with X, Jeff asked how was that possible? that crowd was insane "still processing it", and Ed later said "it is possible". As Dimi said, the vibe in La Plata was unique. This was the best show ever. I can't think any other band or any other event that made me feel what I felt tonight (no kids and haven't met my other half yet), and only Pearl Jam can beat this show. And the cherry on top: they played Red Mosquito. Say no more.

yeah I don't understand why Binaural and Riot Act get ignored....really baffles my mind
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • -Buru--Buru- Santa Barbara, CA Posts: 1,292
    What an amazing show! I flew in from California because I did not want to miss a show in my country, because the energy there is always very special and there is this great thing that goes on between the audience and the band. And once again I was witness to this, with Pearl Jam giving us a beautiful show full of classics and lesser played (and known) gems.

Although few people around me reacted to songs such as Grievance and Red Mosquito, I made up for their lack of enthusiasm. There were lulls in energy here and there (from the audience), but whenever the band played a classic everyone came back to life.

I loved hearing Mind Your Manners in Argentina, with all the added audience parts and us singing melody haha. Sick version.

Footsteps was a definite highlight for me, and a song I did not expect to hear at Buenos Aires. I think it must have been a highlight too for the girl in the front row that received the harmonica and could not stop crying.

Pretty much no one (really, NO ONE) knew All Night, it was kinda funny.

Low light and Immortality I always love to see live, even if Low Light was messed up. Immortality is awesome.

The solo in Black... amazing.

I cracked up with Eddie's attempts at Spanish, but definitely appreciated them and loved his nod to "Ni Una Menos" followed by the very aptly chosen Leaving Here and Betterman (which is always amazing in Buenos Aires).

LOVED hearing Baba at Buenos Aires, I adore that song and we fans did the song proud. It was a true party. Following that with Indifference was also really special. A truly magical close to a very special night.

All in all - a wonderful evening! I hope they come back next year. :)
    I am just a dreamer, but you are just a dream...
    If I knew where it was I would take you there.

• I was so happy when they added the BA leg as it lit the fire for my wife and I to go down there. We dance and so spent a week before the concert tango dancing and seeing shows, along with the city. Such a great place and great people.

And I had been hearing great things about the PJ concerts in Argentina so wanted to experience it for myself. The concert was amazing and the crowd was definitely into it. I heard songs that were on my list to hear, especially Blood, which I couldn't believe showed up late in the encore. The crowd didn't seem as into that one but I let loose. The concert definitely lived up to the rumors. I hope everyone else's shows are amazing too.
    To and fro the pendulum throws

"Don't Worry, Be Happy." Avatar Meher Baba

7/12/11 - EV Oakland 2, 10/22/11 - EV Bridge School
    9/25/11 Vancouver, 11/26/13 - Oakland, 11/7/15 - Buenos Aires
  • ehbacon said:
    Absolutely...said it at the relay
    wow...that has to be fun for the band, I'm not sure the US crowds get that involved anymore
    They don't.
    -Buru- said:

What an amazing show! I flew in from California because I did not want to miss a show in my country, because the energy there is always very special and there is this great thing that goes on between the audience and the band. And once again I was witness to this, with Pearl Jam giving us a beautiful show full of classics and lesser played (and known) gems.

Although few people around me reacted to songs such as Grievance and Red Mosquito, I made up for their lack of enthusiasm. There were lulls in energy here and there (from the audience), but whenever the band played a classic everyone came back to life.

I loved hearing Mind Your Manners in Argentina, with all the added audience parts and us singing melody haha. Sick version.

Footsteps was a definite highlight for me, and a song I did not expect to hear at Buenos Aires. I think it must have been a highlight too for the girl in the front row that received the harmonica and could not stop crying.

Pretty much no one (really, NO ONE) knew All Night, it was kinda funny.

Low light and Immortality I always love to see live, even if Low Light was messed up. Immortality is awesome.

The solo in Black... amazing.

I cracked up with Eddie's attempts at Spanish, but definitely appreciated them and loved his nod to "Ni Una Menos" followed by the very aptly chosen Leaving Here and Betterman (which is always amazing in Buenos Aires).

LOVED hearing Baba at Buenos Aires, I adore that song and we fans did the song proud. It was a true party. Following that with Indifference was also really special. A truly magical close to a very special night.

All in all - a wonderful evening! I hope they come back next year. :)

I was third from the front in front of Mike and sang All Night. So one person knew it anyways.
  • let stone sing
    Santiago I 2005
    Santiago II 2005
    West Palm Beach 2008
    Alpine Valley PJ20 I 2011
    Alpine Valley PJ 20 II 2011
    Santiago 2011
    Lima 2011
    Buenos Aires 2013
    Brooklyn I 2013
    Brooklyn II 2013
    Santiago 2015
    Bogota 2015
    Ft Lauderdale 2016
    Miami 2016
    Rio de Janeiro 2018
    Boston 2 2018

Pretty much no one (really, NO ONE) knew All Night, it was funny.*

-----
    I was third from the front in front of Mike and sang All Night. So one person knew it anyways.
    -------

* ok so I meant no one around me knew it hahahaha

• -Buru- said:

-----
    -------

I was not on the pit, but I sang All Night too!
    And I also coudn´t believe we got Footsteps, I was over the moon!
  • LauraPJLauraPJ Mendoza, Argentina Posts: 1,777
    I just came home from BA. Well, I was at both shows, Santiago and La Plata, and I gotta admit I was really frustrated, dissapointed about the chilean setlist. Too much overplayed songs, all the songs that I don´t wanna listen to anymore live in a place that they've played 4 times before (Alive, Even Flow, etc). Imagine and specially Mother were geat. Light Years was touching. The energy was incredible. The final was predictable.
    The argentinian show was...wow, just wow. I never thought I could get Footsteps here, I couldn´t believe my ears! Indeed, nobody knew All Night, a lot of guys around me asked me what song was that. In general awesome setlist, the energy was, as always in Argentina, really up. Eddie didn´t wanted to leave the stage after he said goodbye. I loved the final: Baba and Indifference was so cool.
    In both countries I was waiting for Está Bien in Daughter, to me playing it alone in SA without that tag is like blah.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
    Buenos Aires, 11/25/2005
    Buenos Aires, La Plata, 11/13/2011
    Buenos Aires, 04/03/2013
    Santiago, 04/06/2013
    Santiago, 11/04/2015
    Buenos Aires, La Plata, 11/07/2015
  • ^^^^
    We loved Mendoza by the way. I think I want to live half of the year there when I retire :lol:
    We stayed at the Finca Adalgisa winery. Spectacular.

Those overplayed songs you mentioned, Alive and Evenflow? I have been to nine shows the past two years and those songs have been played in every show. Even the No Code show in Moline. From Canada to Austria to Chile and all points in between those songs are played.
    Everytime they play them it's awesome. Do The Evolution, Betterman, Daughter, Why Go, Porch, Corduroy, Elderly Woman are all staples. I love the RVM version they use to end the first set nowadays. It just rocks.
    Now Sirens, MYM and LB are new staples on almost every setlist. LB is a great live tune.

Do I wish they would play Sad, Inside Job, Insignificance, Hold On, Hard to Imagine, Ghost, Of the Girl, Strangest Tribe, Fatal, Brother, Of The Earth, Yellow Moon, Bushleaguer, Whale Song, Bugs, Sleight of Hand, Man of the Hour, Wash, WMA, MFC, and World Wide Suicide at my next show? You bet! :lol: (I have seen a three of those songs live, but most I haven't).

But I agree, they could have thrown a few more rarities in there, but the crowd was reacting to the hits. They went nuts when DTE was played! I think they could have played a few more songs though, in all fairness.

• -Buru- said:

-----
    -------

Only lasted in the pit until Evenflow ended. My lovely wife just couldn't handle it. The pressure was crazy. She had sore ribs the next day.
    I loved it of course :lol:
    The show was just as good from farther back! The boys put on the best show I have seen yet. Yes, this show was as good as No Code in Moline. The fans made it better.

• -Buru- said:

-----
    -------

Only lasted in the pit until Evenflow ended. My lovely wife just couldn't handle it. The pressure was crazy. She had sore ribs the next day.
    I loved it of course :lol:
    The show was just as good from farther back! The boys put on the best show I have seen yet. Yes, this show was as good as No Code in Moline. The fans made it better.
    I feel for your wife, crowds here can be rough. Glad to hear you have such a great time in Argentina.
    I haven't been to many shows, but I agree this one was quite special.
    Although here the energy of the crowd and the connection with the band is always a given, the previous shows in BA perhaps lacked the element of surprise setlist-wise, and that was not the case last saturday.
    Don't know if it was random or deliberate, but I enjoyed it very much and will be forever grateful!
  • javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    I'm still remembering that night. I'm not a fan of Black and I don't remember Black being played, I was still in shock about just having heard Red Mosquito, Blood brought me back to my senses, Blood was played late in 2005 and was the last song of the first encore in 2011. I seem to have missed Alive as well, I don't remember much of it, I remember singing along, and Mike solo, but it was sort of erased by the riff of Baba O'Riley. I still can't believe they ended the show with Indifference, I wanted that, 4 shows in BA all ended with YLB, it was time for a change, I like Indiference better, but YLB is more of a closer. Same thing with Baba, it's nice not to hear RITFW for a change, and even I enjoyed Imagine and I Believe In Miracles I could do without them, I'd even rather had other covers instead.

My fav album is Vitalogy, though I don't care much about Betterman, or GTF for that matter, since both are fans fav everywhere. However, Immortality is another thing. Immortality is the shit. And you can give me Small Town, Blood, Corduroy, DTE, RVM, Unthought Known and Life Wasted any given Sunday that I will be crazy about them, even Daughter, not only cuz it kick ass, but every show there's a different tag.

I really enjoyed the songs of the new album, they all are pretty damned good. MYM was sick, Pendulum and Sirens were pretty good too, but LB and Swallowed Whole were superb, apart from the fact that those two are in my top 5 from last album. I will never get tired of Porch and Alive, even though I wasn't paying that much attention to it this time. You can spare me the rest, I'm not crazy about Ten, I like it, but not crazy about it, I heard the rest live before, but Oceans, so I can do away with Once, Jeremy, Black, even Even Flow, but those three are quite some, I admit that Black and Even Flow are must in any PJ set, those two plus Alive and Porch will never fail to appear on a PJ set, but Porch and Alive are the ones I really like, along with Oceans, which I've never seen live.

All in all, so far, it was a very good PJ show, many classics, many hits, some well known songs by any fan and of course, the songs from the new album. What made this show one of a kind, one to be remembered and praised forever, the one any boot collector will look for, are two different aspects, one, the location, which the band seem to enjoy a lot due to the vibe and energy created by the audience in every show, and the fact that they played Low Light, All Night, Dissident, Grievance, Footsteps, Leaving Here, Red Mosquito, Baba O'Riley and Indifference, which, first, they are not regular in any PJ setlist, and second, except for Grievance, they all were played for the first time in Buenos Aires, which was a huge risk to take for a band who is beyond any risk. Low light is a well known song though not played often, it was sort of unearthed not long ago, and even though Dissindent was cut as a single, it isn't played enough during the last decade, just randomly. Grievance was played a lot early in the past decade, now only once in a tour. Footsteps was unearthed for the LB tour, played a lot back in the day, later not so much. Leaving Here and Red Mosquito are seldomly played. And even though Baba O'Riley and Indifference are played often, especially the second, not always are chosen to close the setlist, and this is what made this show even more unique.

So I understand Marina's and Laura's astonishment towards the setlists, latinamerica crowds don't get this once in a lifetime setlists, back in 2013, the only rare stuff was Deep which wasn't played in BA before, and In Hiding plus I got ID, the rest were pure hits, not even classiscs, and only 25 songs. The 2011 show comprehended 34 songs, a mix of hits and classics, the only weird stuff was Garden, Why Go which weren't played before, Smile and You Are, those definitely are rare stuff, specially the latter.

And I understand the surprise of those seeing that no one around was singing All Night.
    I was here, I'm the one with the white t-shirt:

The show had just started and I wasn't paying attention to the people around me, I was paying attention to the band, so I didn't realize how many people sang Low Light, the following were well sung by almost everybody until we got to All Night. Nobody around me sang to that one. But nobody around me sang along with Dissident, Grievance, Footsteps, Leaving Here, Red Mosquito, Baba O'Riley and Indifference either, though there were some hoping and jumping during Baba. Nobody sang along with LB, Swallowed Whole, Life Wasted. When Stone struck the first chord of Footsteps he was stopped by Eddie and I screamed "Footsteps!" and some guy looked at me in disbelief. When Ed stopped his speech I screamed again "Good! Footsteps is next!" and when the full chords were strummed that same guy smiled back at me in approval. After Corduroy Eddie explained about his first visit to Argentina with The Ramones back in 1996, and some other guy asked me if Pearl Jam was the opening act for those shows by The Ramones.

Not all who attended the show were hardcore fans, some are huge, some a bit more casual. When the show was over, I saw faces and heard comments of disappointment, same disappointment that Laura and many other expressed in the Santiago fanviews thread, about not getting a show as expected, but the concern was just the opposite, those disappointed fans at the venue expected to hear Go, Animal, Why Go, Garden, Spin The Black Circle, some expected RITFW and YLD at the end. No Unemployable, no Ghost, no Light Years, no Faithful, not even Present Tense which was left out again. No, they just wanted the same good old Ten stuff.

Now they know what the fans on PJ20 movie say: with this band, you'll never know what's going to happen. Next time those fans will get a do over, and even might get the songs they expect, but they will realise that this show they have just attended will be stuck in their memories forever.
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

The second encore was so great..Blood and Baba was awesome..and i agree with the comments about All night..i was in metallic cross, front Stone side and i thought i was the only one who sings..lol
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• LauraPJLauraPJ Mendoza, Argentina Posts: 1,777

^^^^
    We loved Mendoza by the way. I think I want to live half of the year there when I retire :lol:
    We stayed at the Finca Adalgisa winery. Spectacular.

Those overplayed songs you mentioned, Alive and Evenflow? I have been to nine shows the past two years and those songs have been played in every show. Even the No Code show in Moline. From Canada to Austria to Chile and all points in between those songs are played.
    Everytime they play them it's awesome. Do The Evolution, Betterman, Daughter, Why Go, Porch, Corduroy, Elderly Woman are all staples. I love the RVM version they use to end the first set nowadays. It just rocks.
    Now Sirens, MYM and LB are new staples on almost every setlist. LB is a great live tune.

Do I wish they would play Sad, Inside Job, Insignificance, Hold On, Hard to Imagine, Ghost, Of the Girl, Strangest Tribe, Fatal, Brother, Of The Earth, Yellow Moon, Bushleaguer, Whale Song, Bugs, Sleight of Hand, Man of the Hour, Wash, WMA, MFC, and World Wide Suicide at my next show? You bet! :lol: (I have seen a three of those songs live, but most I haven't).

But I agree, they could have thrown a few more rarities in there, but the crowd was reacting to the hits. They went nuts when DTE was played! I think they could have played a few more songs though, in all fairness.

Indeed Mendoza is beautiful, not too big so is still a quite place. Finca Adalgisa is awesome, you did score with that place. The vineyards and all that stuff are a big hook up for tourism. Sometimes I think that if Ed konws about our quality wine, they would play here ;)
    Well there are some tunes that are incredible when are played live, one of them is DTE (I skip it while listening to boots, but I love the energy it brings every times is played on a stadium).
    Still IMO I could be totally fine without having those "big hits" any more at a local show, though I understand that at every show, there always will be people attending for the first time, and of course they will want to get those.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
    Buenos Aires, 11/25/2005
    Buenos Aires, La Plata, 11/13/2011
    Buenos Aires, 04/03/2013
    Santiago, 04/06/2013
    Santiago, 11/04/2015
    Buenos Aires, La Plata, 11/07/2015
    Many people who attend expect the hits, so certain songs are a given. I thought we got a nice balance of staples and songs that are not played as often.

Awesome show

• ehbaconehbacon Posts: 1,964
    Listen to some of my music here (if you want to): [url="My soundcloud"]
    ehbacon said:
    I had, but it's always fun to watch it again. I can see two of my friends in Baba. I was further up front.

edited November 2015
    A week after and still can't believe what i was witness..can't wait for the boot..
    Post edited by 23scidoo on
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Air23Air23 Roma Posts: 1,351
    The shirt Eddie was wearing in La Plata: who knows about it?
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473

yeah I don't understand why Binaural and Riot Act get ignored....really baffles my mind
    Me too.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    ^ I don't get it either. And especially Riot Act I feel gets shunned. Although both do.

• jaykay20jaykay20 Mannheim, Germany Posts: 379
    edited November 2015
    -Buru- said:

-----
    -------

I was around your place and know the lyrics, too. But I don't know if I sang the song^^ It is hard to capture the moment if you have to take care of your girlfriend and get enough air to breathe for yourself. The setlist was incredible but I have to say that I could not really enjoy it, until Dissident. From that moment on, I was able most of the time to focus on the show and from Immortality on, it was perfect for me (but not for my girlfriend). I also know two women and one man who stood next to me at the beginning of the show and tried to get out of the way when a bunch of mad men took over. But to get out of there took 2 songs, because from that moment on you couldn't really move (which was okay because you couldn't fall at least).
    Before the show, there were slightly more women (1st-7th row in front of Mike), but at the beginning of MYM most of them started to get to the side or were lucky to have a place at the first row. Especially everytime when Eddie came to our side or Mike did his stuff, people went nuts and didn't give a shit about the safety of other people. Fortunately the crowd did its own evolution and had only people, who could handle the situation in front of the stage. So, I think Eddie exaggerated when he said "it is safe down there and people are looking out for each other". Nevertheless it was a (sometimes literally) breathtaking show and I would do the trip from Germany to Buenos Aires again in a heartbeat. I hope to see the guys again next year and can't wait for the bootleg.
    Post edited by jaykay20 on