Pearl Jam Sealed Vinyl - Forgot I Had These!!

BP5776BP5776 Posts: 25
edited August 2015 in Lost Dogs
Was moving some stuff around so our floors can get redone, and since we are house hunting, it would be a good time to send these to a new home. These are all original, sealed, and have very minor issues due to the shrinkage of the cellophane. Nothing major, and would be more than happy to send pics. I researched them all on eBay and Discogs, so I have an idea of what they are worth, but I am listening to offers. Great opportunity for someone to fill out their existing collection with some hard to find vinyl.

Available are:
Vitology - $150 OBO
No Code (Version E) - $250 OBO
Yield - $250 OBO
Live on Two Legs - $225 OBO

Edited the above to put "prices". They are all available and all open to offers. This wasn't intended to be an auction, sorry I wasn't aware of the rules, wasn't trying to skirt the rules, my apologies...

Feel free to send any questions, I will try to answer all in a timely fashion.
Thanks!

I had a false belief that I came here to stay...
Too many damn shows to list - but if it happened at MSG, Jones Beach, Hartford or Columbia - I was there. 2016 Shows - Greenville, Columbia & Fenway 1
Post edited by BP5776 on
Tagged:

Comments

• tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,853
    You have to post a price or this thread will get locked. Just a heads up!
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,225
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • BP5776BP5776 Posts: 25
    Fixed the original post, thanks. Prices are set to allow the inevitable negotiations. All vinyl is ready to ship, ready to hear some offers.
    Too many damn shows to list - but if it happened at MSG, Jones Beach, Hartford or Columbia - I was there. 2016 Shows - Greenville, Columbia & Fenway 1
  • JM45667JM45667 Posts: 185
    Nice "prices"
  • tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,925
    Yeah, if this is not a work around of the forum rules, then you may want to rethink your prices.
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Bahahah...im guessing you drew $300 out of a hat and went across the board.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    edited August 2015
    Come on dude, either post fair & reasonable fixed selling prices or take it to eBay.
    Post edited by HesCalledDyer on
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    Will you take $50 for the sealed VS?
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    Prices seem very high. Good luck On your sale
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    edited August 2015
    Yeah sorry I was out on the road, tried to update just to prevent the thread getting locked. The $300 was a placeholder, but the prices I am looking at are from completed sales and Discogs, are their prices really far off? Maybe I will just keep these, didn't want to piss anyone off, just thought there was someone who might want them! I will try to do some more research. Thanks for all the feedback.
    Post edited by BP5776 on
    Reposted the prices with the 4 price average from Discogs. Most of the ones I have researched are open, so I added a little bit since these are sealed. I am also entertaining offers, so if you see something you'd like, send me an offer and I will let you know.
    Sorry to get off on the wrong foot with these, that was not my intention.
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    Are you entertaining higher offers or lower offers? Both? If you want more money, just post what you want for them straight up, no BS. Post your preferred payment method, how you intend to ship, where you will ship. If you think they are worth $300 a piece then go for it. Point is not to make it look like you are running an auction via PM.
    www.cluthelee.com
    edited August 2015
    Don't worry about the 'wrong foot.' Just read the rules & ask us if you have questions. There are good people on here and we wouldn't steer you wrong if you asked for how to set up something like this.
    Post edited by 2-feign-reluctance on
    www.cluthelee.com
    Cool beans. Would obviously accept less money for them, but I will entertain fair offers as I would like these to find a good home. Payment via PayPal, and would prefer shipping to the U.S., but that would depend on demand I suppose.

Let me know if this helps to clarify this post, thanks again for your help everyone...
  • eyecanwalkeyecanwalk Posts: 707
    ok give me a day or 2.....ok?
    You got it. Let me know
  • GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,782
    PM sent for LO2L
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)
  • evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 2,102
    How do you know the No Code is version E if it's sealed?
    In my opinion, sealed Vitalogy should sell for exactly $89.21 - $150 does seem high on that one; honestly. Live on Two Legs should sell very soon - surprised to see it listed at a lower price than Yield and No Code. Daaaaaang groovy.
    Good luck with your sales BP5776 with 13 posts. GO git em!
    Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!
    I thought the E proceeding the number on the spine indicated E, but maybe it doesn't. You're right wouldn't know for sure. Sorry my post count is so low, I don't spend a lot of time on here honestly. Thanks for your post.
    BP5776 said:

I thought the E proceeding the number on the spine indicated E, but maybe it doesn't. You're right wouldn't know for sure. Sorry my post count is so low, I don't spend a lot of time on here honestly. Thanks for your post.

Don't be bothered. Nobody gives a shit about post counts.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368

BP5776 said:

Don't be bothered. Nobody gives a shit about post counts.
    Truth! Good luck with the sale!

I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 2,102
    Ya, I was just razzin to raz. You 14th postin sand baggin sunnuva bitch ;)

I honestly am just being facetious. Hope you sell em in here. Maybe the lot of em could be bundled together for a quick sale at $700.

In regards to the "E", does the "E" you're referring to actually say "EK 67500" or "ET 67500"? If so, that's just the catalogue number of the vinyl edition.

Don't be shy to spend more time on here. I'm a real shady character with nothing good to add to most of the things on here. But dude: tonnes of fun my gad is already time for another 'sner?

Woah: it is.
    Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!
    I take my beating with pride. Given how long I have been a member, I might own the record for lowest number of posts per year! I will look at the No Code when I get home.

Truth be told, I would love to bundle these, and really just want them to go to a good home. Pixar movies have taught me that inanimate objects have feelings, gosh darn it, and I want these records to be happy!!!
  • lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,874
    I bought my sealed original copy of Vitalogy on ebay for $45 about a year ago. Keep this in mind when people make you offers. Wish you had Avocado or Riot Act. Good luck!
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    Thanks for the info. I wish I had kept getting the vinyl as well, but our awesome indie record store closed, and it got harder and harder to find the new albums when they came out. Glad I was able to get what I was able to get!
    I took photos of the albums and would be more than happy to email to anyone interested.
    As noted, there has been some shrinkage (think Costanza in the pool) to the cellophane, and there is minor damage to some of the corners, but like the old saying goes, a pic is worth 1,000 words, right? Hope everyone is having a great Saturday!
  • SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,200
    Shrinkage...you mean laundry, right?
    Not a Seinfeld fan I take it? I mean shrinkage could apply to laundry, but that isn't as much fun...
    Bump
    All vinyl is still currently available. If any one needs pics, or wants to make an offer, please let me know, thanks!