I can't listen to Pearl Jam right now...

WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,383
edited February 2008 in The Porch
I've been hitting skip on my ipod because everytime I hear a PJ song I wonder if Ed might play it on the solo tour. I hate to think what I'm going to miss...

Any other tickeckless folks feel this way?
If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
VIC 07
EV LA1 08
Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
Columbus 10
EV LA 11
Vancouver 11
Missoula 12
Portland 13, Spokane 13
St. Paul 14, Denver 14
Philly I & II, 16
Denver 22
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    I'm the opposite. I've been listening to quite alot of pj lately because it helps me cope with not going to the shows. Being in TX, and not having funds to travel, I haven't seen a pj show since June 2003. I just got a few new shows this weekend, so I have been hooked on those lately. But I can understand were you are coming from too though. Hopefully I'll see another pj show soon enough... hopefully.
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    Ehh, no change in my PJ or EV listening. I listened to disc 1 and part of disc 2 of Gorge 05 late last night. And, I listened to ITW at work yesterday.

I am a little sad though that there is no EV Seattle show(s). :(
  • imalive wrote:
    tickeckless

ive been tickeckless for some time now
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • I've just re-joined the Pearl Jam\Eddie Vedder world after being "gone" for a year. As I got extremely lucky in scoring great TicketMaster seats - I'll be watching with new eyes and listening with new ears.
    Everyone is born, but not everyone is born the same. Some will grow to be butchers, or bakers, or candlestick makers. Some will only be really good at making Jell-O salad. One way or another, though, every human being is unique, for better or for worse.
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,383
    I've just re-joined the Pearl Jam\Eddie Vedder world after being "gone" for a year. As I got extremely lucky in scoring great TicketMaster seats - I'll be watching with new eyes and listening with new ears.

Good for you!! Need a date :p?

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • halszka123halszka123 Posts: 1,109
    i was on PJ concert in 1996 and next in 207. i missed concerts in Poland in 2000. But i am alive.
    And still live with the music.
    So what? So what that I couldn't be in 2000 in Katowice? i listen them and it doesn't matter, i wasn't on the show. I know it hurts...
    OK. i undrstand U....
    Sorry.
    Not 10c member? Have sth to say? write to me - I'll put it on the forum
    halszka123@op.pl
  • imalive wrote:
    Good for you!! Need a date :p?
    I'd love a date but I've already just called my sister. She missed out on the 10Club pre-sale\TicketMaster for both of our San Diego shows. I'm really sorry ...
    Everyone is born, but not everyone is born the same. Some will grow to be butchers, or bakers, or candlestick makers. Some will only be really good at making Jell-O salad. One way or another, though, every human being is unique, for better or for worse.
  • ajedigeckoajedigecko \m/deplorable af \m/ Posts: 2,430
    i understand you want to talk with others who feel the same. i do not feel down, about not getting tickets. i would have enjoyed attending one of the shows...but such is life.

everything works out.
    live and let live...unless it violates the pearligious doctrine.
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,383
    ajedigecko wrote:
    i understand you want to talk with others who feel the same. i do not feel down, about not getting tickets. i would have enjoyed attending one of the shows...but such is life.

everything works out.

Yeah, there are lots worse things in life......I just can't think of any, right now :p.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    i've stopped listening to PJ as my way of weening my self of and not go nuts about not attending any shows ...it works for me ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....