Kings Island..Today the Cincinnati Zoo

2»

Comments

• SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    edited June 2015

Say hi to the goats for me. They don't happen to have a petting zoo do they? If so give one a hug for me as well.

And quit bitching about your feet. You are a fireman for gods sake.

I never understood the fascination for petting filthy animals. They do have a petting zoo here and of course my kids had to go to it. It's the smelliest damn place in the entire zoo.

And God damn it, my feet hurt. No amount of Advil is helping.
    Do you want to borrow Rob's crocs?
    ELITIST FUK
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    SD48277 said:

Say hi to the goats for me. They don't happen to have a petting zoo do they? If so give one a hug for me as well.

And quit bitching about your feet. You are a fireman for gods sake.

I never understood the fascination for petting filthy animals. They do have a petting zoo here and of course my kids had to go to it. It's the smelliest damn place in the entire zoo.

And God damn it, my feet hurt. No amount of Advil is helping.
    Do you want to borrow Rob's crocs?
    I figured he was wearing Rob's crocs, which is what got him into this problem to begin with.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    imalive said:

no one cares.

this is like being invited to someone's house and being forced to watch slides of their vacation.

Hahaha, what an aaaas, I agree 100%. Keep your Jurassic park zoo review to yourself.
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    edited June 2015
    I wouldn't put robs crocs on. That's disgusting. I'd rather just cut my feet off.

I'll be driving through Dayton tomorrow, but not stopping. I will keep you all posted during my fort Wayne adventures. Because I know you guys are interested. Including rob and nart.
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    Just no more bitching about your feet. Be a real man and suck it up.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,429
    we may cross paths a little. picked up north of 70 then catching 75 nb to below detorit. look for whits freightliner pulling an orange trialer with the license plate you see in my avatar at the top left of the windshield. truck # 10681
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    Went to Kings Island once as a kid and roller coasters scared the holy fuckin shit outta me! Haven't been to an amusement park since.
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255

Went to Kings Island once as a kid and roller coasters scared the holy fuckin shit outta me! Haven't been to an amusement park since.

Pussy
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    How are Scott's feet today?
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661

How are Scott's feet today?

Much better. Thanks. The drive from cincy to fort Wayne went well. It rained most of the way. 65° is a smack in the face when you're used to 100°.
This discussion has been closed.