Brazil Shows - International Ten Club orders update

Comments

• kg162716kg162716 Posts: 567
    edited May 2015

at event page says
    UPDATE: Brazil international ticket purchasers - If you were unable to purchase tickets by phone today due to long waits, please email tickets@tenclub.net

and ALOT od people via facebook t4f page got tickets
    you can message them there

You give him/her all your info..10c password, where u want to sit...I bought 2 tix to 4 shows, through FB and I had my etickets b4 I stopped the chat

My card was charged...I did contact my card and let know know what I did...I don't like giving info like that..

Post edited by kg162716 on
    Toronto '03, Boston '04, Halifax '05, Boston 1&2 '06, Mansfield 1&2 '08, Boston '10, Toronto 1&2 '11, Brooklyn 1&2 13, Sao Paulo '15, Brasilia '15, Belo Horizonte '15, Rio '15, Quebec '16, Fenway '1&2 16', Seattle 1 & 2 18', Quebec ‘22
  • CandileaCandilea Posts: 43
    I also just got two tickets for Rio on the phone...waited about 45 minutes? Got the section I wanted, took about 10 minutes. Still waiting for the etickets, but did receive the test email from them so it should be good.
  • iamgiventoflyiamgiventofly Posts: 155

Can anyone from Ten Club confirm these Facebook tickets are legit not some dude scamming people with bogus tickets? We have been warned about this being an issue in Brazil.... Just curious?? Giving your credit card info over Facebook seems a bit sketchy....

My electronic tickets seem legit, as did my email confirmation. Visa then called me and said a transaction from a Brazilian venue had been processed on my credit card. Called to check if it was legit and was only charged the cost of the tix so that's good. T4F is also a verified page on FB (the ones with a little blue check mark) so I dd trust that more, although it did feel weird to go this route.... My e tickets came from what looks like a legit venue. I had to trust but it seemed to be ok.
    Good luck!
  • You guys be careful there is another Tickets for Fun facebook page with no pics just the name and a link to the tickets for fun webpage....
  • Can anyone from Ten Club confirm these Facebook tickets are legit not some dude scamming people with bogus tickets? We have been warned about this being an issue in Brazil.... Just curious?? Giving your credit card info over Facebook seems a bit sketchy....

My electronic tickets seem legit, as did my email confirmation. Visa then called me and said a transaction from a Brazilian venue had been processed on my credit card. Called to check if it was legit and was only charged the cost of the tix so that's good. T4F is also a verified page on FB (the ones with a little blue check mark) so I dd trust that more, although it did feel weird to go this route.... My e tickets came from what looks like a legit venue. I had to trust but it seemed to be ok.
    Good luck!
    Thank you :) did you get 10c discount on Facebook?

Can anyone from Ten Club confirm these Facebook tickets are legit not some dude scamming people with bogus tickets? We have been warned about this being an issue in Brazil.... Just curious?? Giving your credit card info over Facebook seems a bit sketchy....

Good luck!
    Yes! and the tickets state the %50 fanclub discount right on it. Also 10c when I emailed, had suggested I try contacting them this way, as other fans had success with it... So I tried.
    Anddddd the page shows verified and has 1.5m likes so I thinkkkk (and hope) it's a legit FB site.
  • Can anyone from Ten Club confirm these Facebook tickets are legit not some dude scamming people with bogus tickets? We have been warned about this being an issue in Brazil.... Just curious?? Giving your credit card info over Facebook seems a bit sketchy....

Good luck!
    Yes! and the tickets state the %50 fanclub discount right on it. Also 10c when I emailed, had suggested I try contacting them this way, as other fans had success with it... So I tried.
    Anddddd the page shows verified and has 1.5m likes so I thinkkkk (and hope) it's a legit FB site.
    I messaged them lol... Here goes nothing :)
  • Omg... Just not my day facebook guys says they will answer your call... Finally get an operator give her email and name and the call dropped!! I need a Valium!
  • alevedderalevedder Posts: 10
    I just talk with de FB guy and he told me that could not be possible through the FB page...seriously...this is not my day too...KMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,141

Omg... Just not my day facebook guys says they will answer your call... Finally get an operator give her email and name and the call dropped!! I need a Valium!

hahahaah..good luck!!hope u get them!

"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Omg... Just not my day facebook guys says they will answer your call... Finally get an operator give her email and name and the call dropped!! I need a Valium!

hahahaah..good luck!!hope u get them!

Thanks me too! I asked the Facebook guy to get them to play Pearl Jam on hold cause I was tired of listening to the ice cream man song lol
  • Awesome said No One Ever! Got another operator he told me can't sell you tickets my system down call back in ten minutes!! Really??

Awesome said No One Ever! Got another operator he told me can't sell you tickets my system down call back in ten minutes!! Really??

Awesome said No One Ever! Got another operator he told me can't sell you tickets my system down call back in ten minutes!! Really??

OMG..COME ON..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Thank you to Rafael at T4F on Facebook! After 9 hours holding, one dropped call, two systems down calls and a hold one minute hang up call, tears and an emotional message my husband will see Pearl Jam in Rio! Happy Birthday! :)

Thank you to Rafael at T4F on Facebook! After 9 hours holding, one dropped call, two systems down calls and a hold one minute hang up call, tears and an emotional message my husband will see Pearl Jam in Rio! Happy Birthday! :)

seems that rafael helped sop many people !!!!

congrats anf happy birthday to husband!!

Thank you to Rafael at T4F on Facebook! After 9 hours holding, one dropped call, two systems down calls and a hold one minute hang up call, tears and an emotional message my husband will see Pearl Jam in Rio! Happy Birthday! :)

Yay congrats! I'm so happy you got em too! I knew you would! :)
  • iiseeiisee Charlotte, NC Posts: 485
    For those of you who have been following this T4F saga on this thread, I am sure your read some of the posts from CanuckPJGurl. I am very happy to say that she is my wife...and the best wife in the world!! We now have 2 Premium seats to see PJ in Rio!!! Thank you baby for going through the T4F craziness...Love You!!!
    8/25/92 – Charlotte, NC
    10/4/96 – Charlotte, NC
    8/4/00 – Charlotte, NC
    4/16/03 – Charlotte, NC
    9/5/05 – Edmonton, Canada
    6/16/08 - Columbia, SC
    6/17/08 - VA Beach, VA
    6/26-27/12 - Amsterdam, NL (I and II)
    7/19/13 - Wrigley Feild, Chicago, IL
    10/30/13 - Charlotte, NC
    11/22/15 - Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
  • CanuckPJGurlCanuckPJGurl Posts: 41
    edited May 2015
    iisee said:

For those of you who have been following this T4F saga on this thread, I am sure your read some of the posts from CanuckPJGurl. I am very happy to say that she is my wife...and the best wife in the world!! We now have 2 Premium seats to see PJ in Rio!!! Thank you baby for going through the T4F craziness...Love You!!!

Awww... You're welcome sweetheart! Love you more I got PJ for Rio tickets!! Happy 55th Birthday! Xoxo
  • toddlutttoddlutt Seattle Posts: 35
    For those who couldn't get through on the phone (like me), according to 10c you can send a FB message to https://www.facebook.com/t4f (not https://www.facebook.com/ticketsforfun) to get 10c presale tickets until May 25. Can't wait to get my tickets to Porto Alegre and Sao Paulo to go with tickets I've already got for Santiago and Buenos Aires!
  • iiseeiisee Charlotte, NC Posts: 485
    edited May 2015
    Most Def go the Facebook route.
    8/25/92 – Charlotte, NC
    10/4/96 – Charlotte, NC
    8/4/00 – Charlotte, NC
    4/16/03 – Charlotte, NC
    9/5/05 – Edmonton, Canada
    6/16/08 - Columbia, SC
    6/17/08 - VA Beach, VA
    6/26-27/12 - Amsterdam, NL (I and II)
    7/19/13 - Wrigley Feild, Chicago, IL
    10/30/13 - Charlotte, NC
    11/22/15 - Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
  • toddlutttoddlutt Seattle Posts: 35
    I tried but the response I got was call the international number, which got me through to an agent very fast today but the response was "our system is down, please call back later". Really?
  • toddlutt said:

I tried but the response I got was call the international number, which got me through to an agent very fast today but the response was "our system is down, please call back later". Really?

Keep talking to Rafael and let him know what is going on that happened to me yesterday. He finally took my order on Facebook. Good Luck!
  • Ron The ShelfRon The Shelf London Posts: 80
    Help! I am on Facebook talking to Rafael but the password link for the Rio gig has expired!
    London Wembley Arena - Oct 28, 1996; Manchester Evening News Arena - Jun 04, 2000; ; ; Cardiff Arena - Jun 06, 2000; Seattle Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002; ; London Astoria - Apr 20, 2006; Portland Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall - Jul 20, 2006; Berlin Wuhlheide - Sep 23, 2006; London Wembley Arena - Jun 18, 2007; London Shepherd's Bush Empire - Aug 11, 2009; Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009; London O2 Arena - Aug 18, 2009; London Hyde Park - June 25, 2010; Berlin Wulheide - June 30, 2010; Alpine Valley PJ20 East Troy - Sep 03, 2011; Alpine Valley PJ20 East Troy - Sep 04, 2011; Berlin O2 Arena - July 04, 2012; Barclays Center, Brooklyn - October 18, 2013; Barclays Center, Brooklyn - October 19, 2013; San Siro, Milan - June 20, 2014; Milton Keynes - July 11, 2014; Central Park, New York - September 26, 2015; Maracana, Rio de Janeiro -November 22, 2015
    Rafael is an absolute star. Tickets sorted via Facebook! First trip to South America!!! Pretty fucking excited right now!
    London Wembley Arena - Oct 28, 1996; Manchester Evening News Arena - Jun 04, 2000; ; ; Cardiff Arena - Jun 06, 2000; Seattle Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002; ; London Astoria - Apr 20, 2006; Portland Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall - Jul 20, 2006; Berlin Wuhlheide - Sep 23, 2006; London Wembley Arena - Jun 18, 2007; London Shepherd's Bush Empire - Aug 11, 2009; Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009; London O2 Arena - Aug 18, 2009; London Hyde Park - June 25, 2010; Berlin Wulheide - June 30, 2010; Alpine Valley PJ20 East Troy - Sep 03, 2011; Alpine Valley PJ20 East Troy - Sep 04, 2011; Berlin O2 Arena - July 04, 2012; Barclays Center, Brooklyn - October 18, 2013; Barclays Center, Brooklyn - October 19, 2013; San Siro, Milan - June 20, 2014; Milton Keynes - July 11, 2014; Central Park, New York - September 26, 2015; Maracana, Rio de Janeiro -November 22, 2015
  • pearljam1809pearljam1809 Posts: 863
    Finally I got my pista premium Rio ticket!!!!
    Bought it via phone, the hole thing took about 30´ (20 on hold, 10 to take the order, received the e-ticket before I hung up).
    FB didn´t work for me, sent tons of messages through their page today and after neglecting all of them, T4F decided to answer me just minutes after I ended the call: "did you try our callcenter?", unbelievable, what a joke!
    Now time to plan the trip, Santiago and Buenos Aires are all set.
    Good luck for the rest of you tomorrow! Don´t loose hope!
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165

Rafael is an absolute star. Tickets sorted via Facebook! First trip to South America!!! Pretty fucking excited right now!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

thats true,,so many people mention how much work and effort he put to help as many he can...
    Suziemay said:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
    Su May, still not tempted?
  • CountingStepsCountingSteps Posts: 373
    Great! everyone is getting tickets!
    I knew the 10C wouldn't leave us like that, and I'm glad to see they must've put some nice pressure for the presale to be extended.
    Did you guys still get the discount today?
  • nicdolasnicdolas Bethlehem, PA Posts: 141
    Looks like in the end it all worked out, can't wait for November now, visa applied for flight booked, hotel ready can't wait.. anyone going to the Sao Paulo show lemme know
    Merriweather Post - 96
    Camden - 98,00,03,06
    Philly - 05,09,13,16(1&2)
    MSG - 16(1&2)
    Ottawa - 16
    Sao Paulo - 15
    Wrigley 1&2 16
    TOTD - Philly 1 16
    Krakow 18
    Berlin 18
    Seattle 1&2 18
    Boston 2 18