Options

Petition for 2015 Canadian Tour, because Pearl Jam fucking loves Canada

Comments

• Options
    ST66483ST66483 Posts: 687
    Love a Canadian tour as well. With reference to above they did play T.O. In 2003
  • Options
    Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
    ST66483 said:

Love a Canadian tour as well. With reference to above they did play T.O. In 2003

oh yeah, so this would be the longest they have ever gone without a TO show if the don't play there this year
  • Options
    Hank you better not be starting to doubt this on me lol
  • Options
    never, BTW what happens when you try to streak during a Rugby Match?
  • Options
    SALLYROOSALLYROO Posts: 51
    The Air Canada Centre calendar (not busy so fa) for Aug/Sep looks pretty good. Hoping to see it updated soon to include two PJ nights!
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    SALLYROO said:

The Air Canada Centre calendar (not busy so fa) for Aug/Sep looks pretty good. Hoping to see it updated soon to include two PJ nights!

Two nights in Toronto would be GREAT...
    August or September work for me too!!!
    :plus_one:
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    BeerBaronBeerBaron Toronto-ish Posts: 4,089

I can't believe they would go 5 years without playing any shows in Toronto, last time was 2011, although they did go from 2000 to 2005 with no shows in the Big T.O., which is surprising because Toronto has always treated Pearl Jam really well

The most surprising part of this is that they have (thus far) completely skipped Toronto on the LB tour, which has been a fairly extensive tour by PJ's current day standards.
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • Options
    BeerBaron said:

I can't believe they would go 5 years without playing any shows in Toronto, last time was 2011, although they did go from 2000 to 2005 with no shows in the Big T.O., which is surprising because Toronto has always treated Pearl Jam really well

The most surprising part of this is that they have (thus far) completely skipped Toronto on the LB tour, which has been a fairly extensive tour by PJ's current day standards.

^^^THIS^^^^

The only shows they've played in Canada on the Lightning Bolt tour are Vancouver & Calgary in '13!!
    Hoping for Toronto, Montreal and more eastern Canadian shows this year
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2

• Options
  • Options
    BeerBaron said:

exactly
  • Options
    GardLivingston89GardLivingston89 Posts: 942
    edited April 2015
    derbydave said:

BeerBaron said:

^^^THIS^^^^

The only shows they've played in Canada on the Lightning Bolt tour are Vancouver & Calgary in '13!!
    They did also play London in 2013 just wasn't a part of that tour. But I do agree Ontario needs some Lightning Bolt action.
  • Options

derbydave said:

BeerBaron said:

^^^THIS^^^^

They did also play London in 2013 just wasn't a part of that tour. But I do agree Ontario needs some Lightning Bolt action.
    The only song they played off of Lightning Bolt in London was Mind Your Manners...
    The album wasn't "officially" released until after the Buffalo show in October.
    PLEASE let there be an eastern Canadian / Lightning Bolt tour this year!!!! :plus_one:

• Options
    Canada needs some fucking Pearl Jam already! also 2 shows at The Gorge would be nice too, it is almost Canada :)
  • Options
    hsohihsohi Posts: 1,033
    BeerBaron said:

Rob Ford....it's his fault.
    London Ontario 2013, Buffalo New York 2013, Lincoln Nebraska 2014, Quebec City 2016
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    hsohi said:

BeerBaron said:

Rob Ford....it's his fault.
    hope that's not the reason, make all the ravenous fans in Toronto, pay for one mans idiocy
    Post edited by Big Bank Hank on
  • Options
    I am going to start posting an image of a different Canadian City every day until they announce the dates, may as well start with the one closest to me:
    Vancouver
  • Options
    actually this city is closer :)
    Victoria
  • Options

Victoria

I'm telling you
    2 shows here and crowds will be begging for a third night

Whatever you do don't post a pic for Manitoba no one will notice.

When you get to Regina don't forget to bump the Pearl Jam Play Regina thread.
  • Options

Victoria

I'm telling you
    2 shows here and crowds will be begging for a third night

Whatever you do don't post a pic for Manitoba no one will notice.

When you get to Regina don't forget to bump the Pearl Jam Play Regina thread.
    lol, I have to do one for Winnipeg
  • Options
    13 Days Left.

#13 Light Years
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4D8Yc8IZQuc
  • Options
    Told you this was staying on the front page
  • Options
    Oh ya it is. They'll be coming.
  • Options