Options

Petition for 2015 Canadian Tour, because Pearl Jam fucking loves Canada

Comments

• Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    Bump
  • Options
  • Options
    Red LukinRed Lukin Canada Posts: 2,994
    What's the countdown for?
  • Options
    IgotshitIDIgotshitID St.john's Newfoundland Posts: 894
    Did they say they will announce a tour on this date or are we just guessing?
    St.John's 9/24/2005
    St.John's 9/25/2005
    Toronto 9/11/2011
    Toronto 9/12/2011
    Quebec City 5/5/2016
    Ottawa 5/8/2016
  • Options
    HussaHussa Posts: 111
    Bump! I'm all for it, just no fucking blizzard this time. I've crossed THAT off my Fuck-It List.
    Sept. 4, 2005 - Calgary Saddledome
    Sept. 21, 2011 - Calgary Saddledome
    Dec. 2, 2013 - "THE BLIZZARD SHOW" -Calgary Saddledome
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    Bump
  • Options
    1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    Hussa said:

Bump! I'm all for it, just no fucking blizzard this time. I've crossed THAT off my Fuck-It List.

But the show was fucking AWESOME, and getting to the Dome was so easy lol. Downtown was shutdown.
    To be honest with you, I've been in worse snowstorms but I'm originally a northern Albertan lol
    Also owning a 4X4 helps, but still, once we were inside the place, who was thinking about the snow? PJ, Mudhoney and the crews will never forget that show,guaranteed
  • Options
    We're just guessing. It makes sense.
  • Options
    19 Days Left.

#7 Hail Hail
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XLBs2MSgyEg
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    Did Hank survive 4/20 yesterday? Hank?
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Lol it doesn't seem like hank made it
  • Options
    Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639

Lol it doesn't seem like hank made it

LOL, yeah I did
  • Options
    cuyler41cuyler41 Posts: 383
    Zod said:

RobbyD462 said:

I'm in!

Come back to Vancouver for 2 shows!
    or come to Victoria.....lol

Victoria would be sweet. I never really expected them to play Victoria because there are only 300k people in the area, but then they've gone and played places like saskatoon or St. john's which are of comparable size.

A Victoria show would be sweet, but the arena is small. It'd be hard to get tickets.

We can only Dream!
  • Options
    cuyler41 said:

Zod said:

RobbyD462 said:

I'm in!

Come back to Vancouver for 2 shows!
    or come to Victoria.....lol

Victoria would be sweet. I never really expected them to play Victoria because there are only 300k people in the area, but then they've gone and played places like saskatoon or St. john's which are of comparable size.

A Victoria show would be sweet, but the arena is small. It'd be hard to get tickets.

We can only Dream!
    They could hold a Mystery Ticket Sale.
    You pay upfront for a envelope that may or may not contain tickets.
  • Options
    Bumping this shit to the top, non stopin' it
  • Options
  • Options
    18 Days Left.

#8 Of The Earth
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=StNifmHJ9PA
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
  • Options
    GardLivingston89GardLivingston89 Posts: 942
    edited April 2015
    It's still snowing.
  • Options
    The NorthThe North Posts: 95

BeerBaron said:

I'm always shocked when I hear people say this. There isn't a single thing I like better about the Ampitheatre. Second worst concert venue in the city IMO (after Sound Academy).

100 Pacer said:

The acoustics at the Amphitheatre are God awful. Having said that, when the band plays during the hot months they prefer to play outdoors when possible, so I hope they never return to play here during the summer.

The acoustics are only really bad on the lawn. If you're under the roof, it's fine.
    I worked at the Amphitheatre for a couple years and the atmosphere on a nice summer day is way better than the inevitable hotbox the ACC becomes during concerts. The 2003 PJ show was one of the best I've ever seen and that was partly due to the weather and fireworks at the end.

I know it gets a lot of flack for not being as accessible as the ACC by TTC, but it's still a good venue.
    Took the wife to Lady Antebellum (don't ask) 3 years ago at the Amphitheatre, at the front of the 200's (paid $20 to join the fan club just to get the pre-sale!) Acoustics were great and sight line was pretty decent. No body in front of us, so I could put my feet up on the rail and relax in the summer heat with a cold drink and some decent country-pop music.

But MAN do you appreciate a PJ show after that.......it was a prefab set-list with clearly rehearsed/scripted banter between songs. Pretty awesome backing band though (with all the banjo work and what-not).
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    16 Days Left.

#10 Come Back
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_-uZS9dcw-U
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    15 Days Left.

#11 Inside Job
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fUij90kZRUA
  • Options
    Come on guys, just announce this shit already
  • Options

Come on guys, just announce this shit already

No shit eh? They must be waiting till like mid May but it really sucks waiting for it to happen. I just want to know already lol
  • Options
    I can't believe they would go 5 years without playing any shows in Toronto, last time was 2011, although they did go from 2000 to 2005 with no shows in the Big T.O., which is surprising because Toronto has always treated Pearl Jam really well