**Kitchener Fanviews Here**

Comments

• If someone could let me know if there is a discernable "tag" on the Kitchener Better Man, it would be much appreciated, as well as how the clarity of the Ramones tag on the Calgary (?) show. E-mail me directly if possible - mportugal@torquelaunch.com. Thanks.

New songs sound great - hope everyone is enjoying the shows - wish I could be up there. Stuck working in Chicago with the horrible Cubs.

Thanks BTW to Basecamp and fan administrators for making it fun and accessible.
  • Best Setlist Yet!!!!!
    Add your benaroya vinyl # to the list!!!
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=104018
  • polarispolaris Posts: 3,527
    res perv wrote:
    what song did eddie let the crowd sing a couple versus of while he was behind the stage. a song he usually doesnt do that for. was it even flow? i have the boot going now so ill hear it sooner or later

yeah ... i think it was even flow? ... his mic wasn't working ... techie had to fix the mic hence the singing ...
  • AngusAngus Posts: 376
    my best show ever
    first pearl jam concert
    i dont know if theyre going to top this
    but im sure theyll try in a couple of hours at london
    i have not been regretting flying over here for one second
    00: 7/2 (cancelled...)
    05: 9/11,9/12,9/13,9/15,9/16,9/19
    06: 8/23,8/30, 9/9, 9/11
    07: 6/26, 6/29
  • Was a very loud show, no doubt about it. Found the sound to be a little distorted which bothered me a bit (I must be getting old, complaining about sound quality :D)

This was my 10th show and I had not seen Long Road, Indifference or Man of the Hour (too new I guess) played live before so it was awesome to hear them. Indifference was just amazing, sent chills down my spine.

My 10c tickets were a bit dissapointing, we were off to the side of the stage (Stone's side). Had better tickets to all 8 shows we saw in 2003.. although we always got in line super early so maybe the block method of 2003 works better for higher (we are 170,XXX) number 10c members who really want to get closer? (I don't read the forums here, it's probably been discussed to death :)).. Ah, I am not complaining too much, I still appreciate not having to deal with worrying about getting tickets and all that..

Overall, it was awesome to finally see them again and am looking forward to the Hamilton and Toronto shows!
    2000 - Toronto, Auburn Hills
    2003 - Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, State College, Columbus, Detroit x 2, Toronto
    2005 - Kitchener, Hamilton, Toronto
    2006 - Toronto x 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Honolulu
    2008 - New York City x 2, Toronto x 2 (Ed)
  • polaris wrote:
    yeah ... i think it was even flow? ... his mic wasn't working ... techie had to fix the mic hence the singing ...

He couldn't get enough slack on the mic cord so he just dropped the mic and wandered around for a bit at the back of the stage while we sang :)
    2003 - Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, State College, Columbus, Detroit x 2, Toronto
  • i wasn't there but WOW what a setlist! this is probably my favorite setlist so far on this tour, looks like an incredible show.
    2003: Hershey
    2004: Reading
    2005: Montreal, Ottawa, Philadelphia
    2006: Camden I, East Rutherford II
    2008: Camden I, Camden II
  • I was about eleven or twelve rows up from Boom's side of the stage, directly in line with Matt Cameron's drum kit (what a view! -- the best I've had for watching Matt busting out his monstrous grooves). The Kitchener venue was one where the seats surround the stage, and it was really great to see the crew do their thing, and to see stuff I wouldn't normally have seen. Like the drummer from Sleater Kinney, who stood off to the side watching pretty much the whole PJ set. As the members of Pearl Jam came off the stage, she gave them each a hug. In all, I could see nearly every little thing from where I stood.
    Let me explain something before I continue. I'm the type of guy who will pretty much just stand there during songs, and maybe bob my head to the beat sometimes, but that's about it. Not that I'm not enjoying myself. I'm standing there with that smile on my face (you know the one? the kind you can only get at a PJ show). Actually, I absolutely soak up everything there is to see and hear -- I absorb every detail; that's just my way. I saw all the "Thanks!" signs, and that request sign for Rats, and even that one that said, "Growing a beard for Stone." I got to see people last night who completely flipped out for PJ as well. One guy in front of me, as a complete opposite example of myself during a show, was so physically into the songs that he would gesture nearly violently for every song, a sort of hyper contrast to myself. I mean, at one point he had his head down as he sort of punched the air in a kind of bizarre non-sober dance. Man, it was great. He wasn't alone, either -- plenty of people were going nuts. They were doing their thing, and people like me were doing our thing. Overall, the crowds' intensity blew not only me away, but the band as well -- and you could tell that. They were absolutely animated last night. Mike just owned his side of the stage. At one point he played a solo behind his head. Jeff was a mix of intensity and huge smiles. Eddie was all over the place, treating the fans in the back and sides of the stage by facing and singing to them during parts of songs. Stone did his awesome duck strut and other such awkward, yet awesome, jigs. Boom swayed like some huge tree in a storm (when he was actually on stage). Matt was just on fire. Man, what a solid, huge, monstrous drummer for you. He was really into the show last night. One person who also noticed this was, of course, Eddie. True to form, Eddie once again revealed his man-crush for Matt, calling him -- and I kid you not -- a 'stud'. Good stuff.
    As for the songs specifically, they were scorching. After Long Road, they rocked our socks off with Last Exit, Animal, Save You, and Do the Evolution. Actually, the played a whole lot of really hard rockers; Habit was a personal highlight for me, and Blood right after was almost too ass-shredding. Other personal highlights were Faithful and Man of the Hour, the latter of which Ed thanked the crowd for such a good response.
    I'm probably forgetting to mention other little tidbits, but oh well. Other people have already mentioned the other main highlights. Before I end this, I have to say that SK rocked out hard. I've heard a lot of negativity from people on this board about this band, but I think it's all just a lot of rubbish. SK rocked almost too hard to be real, and I'm looking forward to seeing them again tonight in London.
  • I was about eleven or twelve rows up from Boom's side of the stage, directly in line with Matt Cameron's drum kit (what a view! -- the best I've had for watching Matt busting out his monstrous grooves). The Kitchener venue was one where the seats surround the stage, and it was really great to see the crew do their thing, and to see stuff I wouldn't normally have seen. Like the drummer from Sleater Kinney, who stood off to the side watching pretty much the whole PJ set. As the members of Pearl Jam came off the stage, she gave them each a hug. In all, I could see nearly every little thing from where I stood.
    Let me explain something before I continue. I'm the type of guy who will pretty much just stand there during songs, and maybe bob my head to the beat sometimes, but that's about it. Not that I'm not enjoying myself. I'm standing there with that smile on my face (you know the one? the kind you can only get at a PJ show). Actually, I absolutely soak up everything there is to see and hear -- I absorb every detail; that's just my way. I saw all the "Thanks!" signs, and that request sign for Rats, and even that one that said, "Growing a beard for Stone." I got to see people last night who completely flipped out for PJ as well. One guy in front of me, as a complete opposite example of myself during a show, was so physically into the songs that he would gesture nearly violently for every song, a sort of hyper contrast to myself. I mean, at one point he had his head down as he sort of punched the air in a kind of bizarre non-sober dance. Man, it was great. He wasn't alone, either -- plenty of people were going nuts. They were doing their thing, and people like me were doing our thing. Overall, the crowds' intensity blew not only me away, but the band as well -- and you could tell that. They were absolutely animated last night. Mike just owned his side of the stage. At one point he played a solo behind his head. Jeff was a mix of intensity and huge smiles. Eddie was all over the place, treating the fans in the back and sides of the stage by facing and singing to them during parts of songs. Stone did his awesome duck strut and other such awkward, yet awesome, jigs. Boom swayed like some huge tree in a storm (when he was actually on stage). Matt was just on fire. Man, what a solid, huge, monstrous drummer for you. He was really into the show last night. One person who also noticed this was, of course, Eddie. True to form, Eddie once again revealed his man-crush for Matt, calling him -- and I kid you not -- a 'stud'. Good stuff.
    As for the songs specifically, they were scorching. After Long Road, they rocked our socks off with Last Exit, Animal, Save You, and Do the Evolution. Actually, the played a whole lot of really hard rockers; Habit was a personal highlight for me, and Blood right after was almost too ass-shredding. Other personal highlights were Faithful and Man of the Hour, the latter of which Ed thanked the crowd for such a good response.
    I'm probably forgetting to mention other little tidbits, but oh well. Other people have already mentioned the other main highlights. Before I end this, I have to say that SK rocked out hard. I've heard a lot of negativity from people on this board about this band, but I think it's all just a lot of rubbish. SK rocked almost too hard to be real, and I'm looking forward to seeing them again tonight in London.

Cool review Space Monkey (like the name too!). I think you might been the guy next to me! I was 11th row up on Boom's side. Section 17, row K I think. There were a couple guys infront of me who were really rockin out hard. God was I ever into that show. What a great view we had from the sides. I wasn't too sure when I first got the tix, but it was definately better than being 20-30 rows back on the floor, thats for damn sure!

Peace
    :-p
    "Six million dollars we turned down, to prevent our song to be sung by a cock" E.V. - San Diego, June 5, 2003
  • DopeyBoy wrote:
    Cool review Space Monkey (like the name too!). I think you might been the guy next to me! I was 11th row up on Boom's side. Section 17, row K I think. There were a couple guys infront of me who were really rockin out hard. God was I ever into that show. What a great view we had from the sides. I wasn't too sure when I first got the tix, but it was definately better than being 20-30 rows back on the floor, thats for damn sure!

Peace

Thanks DopeyBoy. Were you the guy rocking out hard, to my left? I was section 17, but row M. But yeah, the guys in front of me were rocking. Same with the dude to me left (maybe you?). Hell, there were people rocking everywhere man. What a show! And yeah, such a great view from the sides. The best seats I've had to a pj show.
  • Anyone else think right before playing alive, when ed was talking about mother love bone and the such, that they were gonna bust out crown of thorns?

And did anyone hear me yell out right when everyone went silent there crown of thorns on mikes side on the side stage?

Yeah, made an ass outta myself there!

Hope it's on the boot :P

You're not alone there. I thought they were gonna do Crown of Thorns too, but THAT would have made it officially the craziest best show I've ever seen. Hope they bust it out again in the next few days.
    2003: Toronto
    2005: Kitchener/Hamilton/Toronto
    2006: Toronto 1 & 2
    2008: Hartford/EV Toronto 1 & 2
    2009: Toronto/Philadelphia 3 & 4
    2010: Buffalo
    2011: Montreal/Toronto 1 & 2/Hamilton
    2013: London/Buffalo/Vancouver/Seattle
    2016: Toronto 1 & 2
    2022: Hamilton/Toronto
    2023: EV Seattle 1&2
  • Thanks DopeyBoy. Were you the guy rocking out hard, to my left? I was section 17, but row M. But yeah, the guys in front of me were rocking. Same with the dude to me left (maybe you?). Hell, there were people rocking everywhere man. What a show! And yeah, such a great view from the sides. The best seats I've had to a pj show.

Oh, I guess I was 2 rows infront of you. So I musta been right infront of those guys rockin out. I didn't really look behind me much, I was so mesmerized by the boys! I think there was a lady behind me from Louisiana or something. Somewhere down south anyway. She said she'd been to a crapload of shows.
    Man, all kinds of crazy people there, all rockin out so hard. I've never seen a show where everyone was just rockin out like that, on alive I think pretty much all 6000 people were jumping and throwing their arms in the air! It'll be hard to top that, but hopefully they do in Montreal Ottawa or Kitchener!

Peace
    "Six million dollars we turned down, to prevent our song to be sung by a cock" E.V. - San Diego, June 5, 2003
  • Thanks DopeyBoy. Were you the guy rocking out hard, to my left? I was section 17, but row M. But yeah, the guys in front of me were rocking. Same with the dude to me left (maybe you?). Hell, there were people rocking everywhere man. What a show! And yeah, such a great view from the sides. The best seats I've had to a pj show.

I was in section 17, row L! I wasn't the crazy guy though, but I know who you are talking about I think, lol
  • There are no words to how absolutely amazing this show was.

It has now become my top show ever - and i've seen The Who, AC/DC, Paul McCartney, the Hip, and 3 other pearl jam shows (and a shit load of others that i can't remember right now).

I can't wait until Tuesday - Hamilton will rock - hoping that U2 make a guest appearance (a girl can dream).
  • Solat13Solat13 Philadelphia Posts: 6,996
    Just checking in from an internet cafe in London. Had an awesome time last night in Kitchener. I called the Long Road opener and the show just went from there. The arena really reminded me a lot of the Toledo show from last year. It had that same feel and look to it. The crowd was into it from note 1 and out of the 16 shows I've been in my life, it was one of the louder more memorable crowds I've been in. Setlists in my opinion don't make or break shows ... the crowd does. Kitchener was up to the challenge and it was just an awesome show. I have a lot of memories from the fucking up during Habit, Ed not remembering the words to Soon forget as usual ;) , the crowd all doing the fist pump during Alive, the singalong during Indifference, Ed thanking the crowd and all his funny little rants last night.

I just can't wait for the next two shows. Especially since I'll just be enjoying the music and not relaying the setlist. Hopefully everyone got a chance to get the setlist last night as I relayed it to That Girl.

Well, I'm off to a bar to pregame with Nocode71. I'll try to check in tomorrow.
    - Busted down the pretext
    - 8/28/98
    - 9/2/00
    - 4/28/03, 5/3/03, 7/3/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/9/03, 7/11/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03
    - 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/1/04, 10/2/04
    - 9/11/05, 9/12/05, 9/13/05, 9/30/05, 10/1/05, 10/3/05
    - 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 6/23/06, 7/22/06, 7/23/06, 12/2/06, 12/9/06
    - 8/2/07, 8/5/07
    - 6/19/08, 6/20/08, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 7/1/08
    - 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 9/21/09, 9/22/09, 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09
    - 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 10/23/10, 10/24/10
    - 9/11/11, 9/12/11
    - 10/18/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 11/30/13, 12/4/13
  • Just got home from the show in Kitchener and as people have been pointing out....this show was hands down the best concert I've been to. But before I get into that..........
    What a cool town Kitchener is. We arrived on Saturday and checked into the Ho Jo (won't make that mistake twice) and promptly headed to St. Louis bar and grill for grub and pub. We enjoyed a couple dudes playing the blues very well. We requested some PJ but settled for a stellar version of Little Wing.
    From there to another bar and off to bed for the big day.
    My buddy and I went to the Aud about 11:00am just to check out the venue. To our suprise we were able to walk right in and watch them setting up the stage, lighting, etc. We walked around back and ran into Keifer and his crew of locals....great people. Jason and wife (sorry, forgot the name!), and a few others from Wisconsin (damn badgers) were all cool as hell. He was seeing his 38th or 39th show......EFFORT! This is as friendly and courtious as any city I've been to...which is a whole bunch. Kudo's to you Kitchener, you were great host's.

This was my 8th PJ show and had by far the best crowd and setlist. The energy was amazing. They felt it. They gave the energy right back to us. MOTH was my highlight....ed's voice was right on point. That song just grabs ya by the heartstrings man. I could go on for hours about the details of this show but I think others have done well to point them out.

Glad I had a chance to meet all of you in the parking lot and at the Walper..hell, I even won two games of pool and I can't remember the last time that happened! It's like the shirt says people: "MUSIC FOR RHINOS"
    Enjoy the rest of the tour.
  • drhammer wrote:
    Was a very loud show, no doubt about it. Found the sound to be a little distorted which bothered me a bit (I must be getting old, complaining about sound quality :D)

This was my 10th show and I had not seen Long Road, Indifference or Man of the Hour (too new I guess) played live before so it was awesome to hear them. Indifference was just amazing, sent chills down my spine.

My 10c tickets were a bit dissapointing, we were off to the side of the stage (Stone's side). Had better tickets to all 8 shows we saw in 2003.. although we always got in line super early so maybe the block method of 2003 works better for higher (we are 170,XXX) number 10c members who really want to get closer? (I don't read the forums here, it's probably been discussed to death :)).. Ah, I am not complaining too much, I still appreciate not having to deal with worrying about getting tickets and all that..

Overall, it was awesome to finally see them again and am looking forward to the Hamilton and Toronto shows!

after SK set my ears were ringing so bad my friend and i could understand what the other was saying. I awoke this morning with an awful headache and partal deafness

Those of you going tonight BUY SOME EAR PLUGS
    "it feels like it's the end of the world and we all got a good seat. you know -- step right up, get your tickets...here we go."

- EV
  • nevmilesnevmiles Ottawa, ON Posts: 1,363
    Hey hey!

This show didn't top Barrie '98 (nothing will top the experience of my first PJ show), but this one is by far a very very close 2nd best show I have ever seen. Absolutely amazing.

Great setlist and crowd. The place was so freakin' tiny. I took a bunch of pics on a disposable that i will get developed, scanned and online in the next little while (will keep you posted) and I will be adding a full review on my webpage in the coming weeks . . . hopefully the buzz of the show will still be fresh then.

Highlights for me:

Eddie fuckin' up Soon Forget TWICE. It was my frist time hearing Soon Forget live and he fucked it up for me! :)

Black was great - glad they fixed it up from the 2003 versions.

Thought the night was done after Baba and then BAM! they throw in YL after what seemed like the end of the show.

Hearing Alive in concert for the first time since Barrie . . . was a treat to hear. And a treat to see everyone under the house lights yelling "yeah! yeah! yeah!" near the end of the song, pumping their fists in unison and Eddie doing it back to the crowd on Stone's side.

Meeting fellow fans

Finally catching an Eddie pre-set performance

.....and sooooo many more highlights that I will cover in my full review to come later. Thanks for a great show PJ!!!! What a night! See you in Ottawa!

:)

Oh, and incase you are wondering, my seats were 26 rows back on the floor on Stone's side (had the inside aisle seats though which was awesome). A bit far, but the place was so small that we could still see what was going on. My 10C number is 345xxx.
    Barrie 08/22/98
    Montreal 10/04/00
    Toronto 10/05/00
    Toronto 06/28/03
    Kitchener 09/11/05
    Ottawa 09/16/05
    Toronto 08/21/09
    Toronto 09/11/11
    Ottawa 09/14/11
    Buffalo 10/12/13
    Ottawa 05/08/16
    Chicago 08/20/18
    Ottawa 09/03/22
    Nashville 09/16/22
  • not4unot4u Posts: 513
    i'd love a video of this show.
    we don't want war, but we still want more?
  • nevmilesnevmiles Ottawa, ON Posts: 1,363
    not4u wrote:
    i'd love a video of this show.

Wouldn't we all ;)

DVD? DVD? Maybe a DVD? DVD of this show? I think if they release a DVD of the tour, then this show should be it. A DVD would be good for the Kitchener show.

(just trying to plant the seed ;))
    Barrie 08/22/98
    Montreal 10/04/00
    Toronto 10/05/00
    Toronto 06/28/03
    Kitchener 09/11/05
    Ottawa 09/16/05
    Toronto 08/21/09
    Toronto 09/11/11
    Ottawa 09/14/11
    Buffalo 10/12/13
    Ottawa 05/08/16
    Chicago 08/20/18
    Ottawa 09/03/22
    Nashville 09/16/22
  • KrohnKrohn Posts: 79
    nevmiles wrote:
    Wouldn't we all ;)

DVD? DVD? Maybe a DVD? DVD of this show? I think if they release a DVD of the tour, then this show should be it. A DVD would be good for the Kitchener show.

That is a brilliant idea! A DVD Video of the Kitchener show would top sliced bread as the best thing created since sliced bread. I'm loving this bootleg, and the adrenaline I still feel off the show last night. A Pearl Jam DVD of the show in my home town...words cannot describe....

Krohn
    www.wishlistfoundation.com
    www.ccfc.ca
    www.ccfa.org
  • not4unot4u Posts: 513
    nevmiles wrote:
    Wouldn't we all ;)

or maybe if they released it only on their site instead of officially. Like The ShowBox.
    we don't want war, but we still want more?
  • SK f'n rocked! much of the around me (rt side of stage) didn't wasrm up to them. but the clubbers on the floor with 2-3 songs in seemed to get into "the kinney". those chicks could kick some ass no matter how LOUD corin's voice gets!
    PJVITALOGY wrote:
    how were Sleater Kinney?

howd the audience react to them?
    I'd like to thank God for the weather, but I don't believe in it. So, fuck it. -E. Vedder, Seattle, 7/22/98

most vigorous show- 8/15/92 (lollapalooza)
    most intimate show- 10/22/03 (benaroya)
    most die hard pj fans- 5/10/00 (mt. baker theatre)
    most memorable show- 7/22/98 (night 3, seattle)
  • KaddikatKaddikat Posts: 1,194
    HABIT!!
    wow!! sounds like it was a great show!!! I love the reviews/comments!! :D:D:D
    **Get outa my way, just step aside, or pay the price ~ AC/DC**

You make me feel uncalm and I think I like it - 311

JEFF ROX MY SOX!

"Jeff is just a badass all the way across the board" ~aNiMaL~

"Chill out Kaddikat"
  • The meetup before hand was a lot of fun. It was nice to finally meet a lot of you (PBM, ACCGoddess, Foxymop, Tekno, K*Rock, Idratherbe) and everyone else I'm forgetting.

For awhile I wasn't sure what I thought of the set - but I guess it was around Faithful that I really started to realize how awesome the show was. I'm not sure I've ever seen a show with fans as into it as the fans in Kitchener last night. Vancouver was loud, but Kitchener was much louder! What an awesome little venue that was - the band was on fire and the crowd interaction was great!

It was awesome to see that Mike got the card that was signed by everyone at the Rum Runner!

Thanks again to PBM for organizing the CCFC setups - and thanks to everyone I met last night for making it a very memorable show. :)
  • Got back from my first Pearl Jam show today. What an absolute excellent time I had. was hoping for a little older setlist and boy did I get it: Indifference,Animal,Corduroy,Daughter,Alive,amazing version of Black that lasted forever. You guys are right on with Rival-Blood back to back that totally kicked my ass. Eddie looked like he was pumped up big time for this show. and to top it all off Ledbetter. GREAT GREAT SHOW, I know some setlists probably look better but this was a great one to start with for me. Kitchner and the people there were also cool. Thanks 10 club and Pearl Jam for a great time.
    walk the bridges,.......before you burn them down
  • There arent enought words to describe what lastnight was like. The band was on fire, the energy from the crowd was unbelieveable and it was hot as fuck inside The Aud. Ive been to many events inside that building and to look around and see every single seat filled was just awesome. Im glad the band was in to it so much. Only downside was the fucker who was in my row that didnt belong. He was supposed to be in the row behind us but wouldnt get the out. I was basically standing behind my girlfriend most of the show but oh well that didnt stop me from having the most fun Ive ever had at a show. I really thought the guys were done after Baba but we didnt let them leave and they played YL to close out the night. Thanks for a great night, hope to see you again. Please please come back and play The Aud next time around.

Thank you very much from the bottom of MY heart.
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    oh my god what a blast. My first time to hear Faithfull, got Indifference, Blood which is one of my most favorites, and it was just a blitzkrieg of roaring sound, and I don't think they could have rocked any harder on it. This was one of the shows where they had to play YL or people wouldn't believe it was over. The lights started slowly coming on during Baba, and by the end of it they were fully on. They played a long time - it was around 11:30 when it ended, so I guess there was a later curfew - good for us! I was not in 10 club seats as I added this show later, and was alone on this one, though I'll have a companion on the next 4 - I was in section 5, basically facing the stage from behind the floor seats, and had a first - in front of me, and beside me, everyone stayed sitting down!! (and then a couple rows left before Baba) I've never been in a section where this occurred before, but I'm usually in 10 club seats. Fortunately no seemed to mind if I rocked out....and the next section across the aisle was good and loud.

So my visibility wasn't up close, and I enjoyed reading others' views of some of the details I couldn't see. But high points for me - Blood, definitely, Gimme Some Truth, oh heck, the whole show was a high point, from start to finish. Nice to hear Long Road as opener, in light of current events. Loved the WMA/etc. tag after daughter....Started tearing up as MOTH was dedicated to Johnny Ramone.... Thank you Pearl Jam for another awesome show.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • This was my fiance's first Pearl Jam show...what a hell of a way to pop his PJ cherry! WOW!! I can't believe the energy in that place!
  • PJVITALOGY wrote:
    how were Sleater Kinney?

howd the audience react to them?

I have to admit I am not really a fan of SK but this time I really liked them!