Better Call Saul WARNING Spoiler Alert

Comments

• MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,604
    the "Here's Johnny!" entrance into the tent with the family's startled reaction made me bust out laughing out loud. Which hurts because I have a broken rib.
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,710
    MayDay10 said:

the "Here's Johnny!" entrance into the tent with the family's startled reaction made me bust out laughing out loud. Which hurts because I have a broken rib.

:lol: def. the funniest part of the episode.
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Love the show but hate the time slot. I thought it was going to be on Sunday's at 10pm. I tuned in this past Sunday and wtf?
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    JK_Livin said:

Love the show but hate the time slot. I thought it was going to be on Sunday's at 10pm. I tuned in this past Sunday and wtf?

agreed. i'm kind of biased against any show that's not on sundays...but there's always dvr

i really it so far. i feel like they're moving a lot faster in their first season than breaking bad did.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,723

JK_Livin said:

agreed. i'm kind of biased against any show that's not on sundays...but there's always dvr

i really it so far. i feel like they're moving a lot faster in their first season than breaking bad did.
    I already have enough trouble recording everything I need on Sunday nights so Monday night is just fine with me.

Yeah, it does feel like they are moving kinda fast in some aspects. But I do like how they are handling the Jimmy/Mike relationship....showing how all of that started.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    fantastic show...love that strange mood of BB it has..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    I wonder if Saul's gonna get in that blond's pants anytime soon...that's good tv right there.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661

I wonder if Saul's gonna get in that blond's pants anytime soon...that's good tv right there.

I wish this show and breaking bad were on Showtime.
  • samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Show keeps getting better and better. Monday's episode was absolutely fantastic!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
    edited February 2015

I wish this show and breaking bad were on Showtime.
    yep
    commercials are weird when watching a show like this.
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    The last episode started pretty slowly, but finished strong. Right when you want to see what happens next, the show ends..a sign of a great show...

can't wait for the next one!
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210

I get the impression that those two have had a fling in the past..somethings going on there.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957

I get the impression that those two have had a fling in the past..somethings going on there.
    Possibly his brother's ex? Maybe she bailed when he went all tin foil hat and shit. They bonded in their time of turmoil, one thing led to another...maybe there's some kind of guilt going on there.

Possibly his brother's ex? Maybe she bailed when he went all tin foil hat and shit. They bonded in their time of turmoil, one thing led to another...maybe there's some kind of guilt going on there.
    I think they have had to had a fling in the past just by the way that phone call went. Do you say you're going to have phone sex with a casual friend or your sister in law?
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    edited February 2015

I think they have had to had a fling in the past just by the way that phone call went. Do you say you're going to have phone sex with a casual friend or your sister in law?
    I'm saying maybe they bonded after the brother went cuckoo, developed a fling and have guilt about it now.
  • The sex robot voice!!!

I tried to keep my expectations low for Saul because Breaking Bad would be a hard act to follow, but this show is just awesome so far.

The scene in the desert with Tuco was insane, but when Tuco yelled biznatch at those kids, comedy gold.
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,244
    JK_Livin said:

Yep. Waaaay too late for a Monday night. I don't see how the popularity of the show wouldn't push it up further in the night.
  • The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    PVR bitches!
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self

PVR bitches!

what is pvr?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158

PVR bitches!

what is pvr?
    I don't know.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    "It's all good man!"
  • I was a little surprised he took the money. He is becoming Saul quicker than I thought.
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    I liked when Jimmy picked up the orange dress shirt at the Men's store, a nice nod to Saul.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.

I liked when Jimmy picked up the orange dress shirt at the Men's store, a nice nod to Saul.

oh was wondering what that was about (haven't watched breaking bad yet still, lol)
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,405
    Show is awesome.
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,723
    JV130312 said:

Show is awesome.

Yep. Really enjoying it. The con they pulled in the alley was great and the move with the billboard was even better.
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    outstanding billboard scam. it takes major cajones to climb 84 feet
    What an incredible show.
  • Who thinks Jimmy will be Saul by the end of the season?