Options

CD Bootlegs from Nugs

Comments

• Options
    Ordered mine 12/2 and still nothing from Nugs. Horrible business model. Companies that can't deliver usually go out of business.
  • Options
    pjfaninindianapjfaninindiana Northeast Indiana Posts: 311
    Have the same problem myself. Ordered 4 boots on November 30th. On December 11th I get an email saying it's shipped. Clicked the tracking number and it says the shipping label has been created or whatever. And now over a week later it still says that and has not shipped. Totally lame.
  • Options
    iwasatpj20iwasatpj20 Rockford, IL Posts: 3,299
    Have the same problem myself. Ordered 4 boots on November 30th. On December 11th I get an email saying it's shipped. Clicked the tracking number and it says the shipping label has been created or whatever. And now over a week later it still says that and has not shipped. Totally lame.

I order some boots as presents and still nothing. I'm not expecting to receive them until sometime in January even though I ordered boots on December 6.
    2000 - Chicago, IL
    2003 - Champaign, IL
    2006 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2007 - Chicago, IL Lollapalooza
    2009 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2010 - St. Louis, MO
    2011 - East Troy, WI 1 & 2 (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2012 - Atlanta, GA, Missoula, MT
    2013 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), Dallas, TX, Oklahoma City, OK
    2014 - St. Louis, MO, Tulsa, OK, Moline, IL (No Code, IL), Saint Paul, MN, Milwaukee, WI (Yield, WI)
    2016 - Greenville, SC (Vs, SC), Raleigh, NC, Columbia, SC, Boston, MA (Fenway Park 1), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)
    2018 - Seattle, WA (Safeco Field 2), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2), Boston, MA (Fenway Park 2)
    2020 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, ??
    2022 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, Las Vegas, NV
    2023 - St. Paul, MN 2, Fort Worth, TX 2, Austin, TX 1, and Austin, TX 2
    2024 - Portland, OR and Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)

2012 - Temple of the Dog East Troy, WI (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2014 - Soundgarden Tinley Park, IL (with Nine Inch Nails)
    2014 - Alice in Chains Davenport, IA
    2016 - Chris Cornell Solo Madison, WI and Peoria, IL (official hometown show)
    2016 - Temple of the Dog San Francisco, CA (both shows)
    2017 - Soundgarden Dallas (cancelled) RIP Chris Cornell
    2018 - Smashing Pumpkins Chicago, IL (first show)
    2019 - Alice in Chains Milwaukee, WI
    2022 - Jerry Cantrell Chicago, IL
    2023 - Jerry Cantrell Milwaukee, WI

RIP Andrew Wood, Kurt Cobain, Layne Staley, and Chris Cornell

RIP Mom (may your star shine the brightest in the sky, our family loves and misses you very much, we'll meet again)

• Options
    cmarch007cmarch007 Fishers, IN Posts: 293
    I believe that Nugs is putting orders in the "shipped" category to meet contractual obligations to Pearl Jam's Ten Club Store contracts. I've looked at my item in my "order history" and it shows as shipped, but according to the USPS tracking information provided by Nugs, my order is still sitting in San Francisco in the "label created' phase.

I think each one of us experiencing issue should email the 10c / Santos and inquire about our orders. If they have proof something is going on and Nugs is giving us the run around, then maybe 10c will do something about it.
    Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre Noblesville - May 07, 2010
    Alpine Valley (PJ20) - Wisconsin- Sep 03, 2011
    Alpine Valley (PJ20) - Wisconsin - Sep 04, 2011
    Wrigley Field - Chicago, IL. July 19, 2013
    Pittsburgh - Oct 11, 2013
    Buffalo - Oct 12, 2013 GA-rail in McCready'ville
    Cincinnati - Oct 1st, 2014 GA 
    St. Louis - Oct 3rd, 2014
    Yield, WI (aka Milwaukee) - Oct 20, 2014 GA 7 people deep McCreadyville
    Lexington, KY (GA - 2nd row between Ed & Jeff!!!)
    Wrigley Field '16 N1 (GA)
    Wrigley Field '16 N2 
    Wrigley Field '18 (N1)
    Wrigley Field '18 N2 (GA)
  • Options
    cmarch007 wrote: »
    My order has sat in label created stage for over a week now. I emailed Nugs and finally received a response claiming its USPS's fault because they're not entering / scanning the tracking info. Complete BS!

Nugs is overwhelmed and can't fulfill their orders or accurately track them. Sad that this is the case...

I'd much rather receive a "we're sorry for the delay response than a point the finger at USPS response".

OMG you just ruined my day. I got the email my items shipped but they have also been sitting with "Label Created" for 3 days now. I thought they might actually show up on time for Christmas but I see that definitely won't be happening.
    I am demanding a refund from PJ or Nugs, don't care who. When I get my order in before the Holiday Deadline by a week, I expect my gifts to be under the tree by the 25th.

Sorry... I ordered mine on Dec 2nd, as soon as they loaded the bootlegs into the store. I ordered two CDs for the Milwaukee show (one for me & one as a gift).
    Wrigley Field '16 N2 
    Wrigley Field '18 (N1)
  • Options
    in_the_mudin_the_mud Calgary AB Posts: 492
    So finally, after 3 weeks I got an email today saying my bootlegs have been shipped. I guesss another 3 weeks to go :-/
    Warsaw 96/11/01 ; Katowice 00/06/15, Katowice 00/06/16 ; Chicago 03/06/18 ; Chicago 06/05/16 ; Chicago 06/05/17 ; Chicago 07/08/05 ; Boston 08/06/30 ; Philadelphia 09/10/27 ; New York 10/05/20 ; New York 10/05/21 ; Alpine Valley 11/09/03 ; Alpine Valley 11/09/04 ; Wrigley Field 13/07/19 ; Pittsburgh 13/10/11 ; St.Louis 14/10/03
  • Options
    Me too, got email it shipped 3 weeks after my order was made. Let's see how much longer it takes.
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    What does the ten club have to do with this? Are you serious? Guys these are all fair complaints but some of you just make odd excuses. Merry xmass none the less. Hey atleast the vault record that we ordered 6 months ago will only take another month to get here! Haha. I kid, I kid. God bless us everyone.

They have to do with it when they put this on the top of their store: 1127103606Shipping%20Deadline.jpg

Then I expect an order placed on December 3rd to definitely show up with plenty of time to wrap the gifts and have them under the tree!!

I ordered from Pearl Jam' site, not Nugs, so put that on top of your store if you are going to give all these people waiting on gifts false hope.

It explicitly states on EVERY bootleg CD item that:
    Bootleg CDs are shipped directly from Nugs.net.
    Items ordered with your CD purchase will ship from the Ten Club.
    If you have any questions about your bootleg CD order, please contact: Nugs

• Options
    Simply put I am furious. I ordered Milwaukee the day it went on sale along with other bootlegs as gifts for those of us who made the trip up there this year. I emailed ten club and I emailed nugs all of last week as I became worried, despite ordering before the stated deadline. I got an email on the 19th saying it was being shipped on the 19th with a tracking number that showed it had not shipped yet. The confirmation just updated to it was just shipped five minutes ago on the 22nd and won't get here until the 26th.
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,841
    edited December 2014
    What does the ten club have to do with this? Are you serious? Guys these are all fair complaints but some of you just make odd excuses. Merry xmass none the less. Hey atleast the vault record that we ordered 6 months ago will only take another month to get here! Haha. I kid, I kid. God bless us everyone.

They have to do with it when they put this on the top of their store: 1127103606Shipping%20Deadline.jpg

Then I expect an order placed on December 3rd to definitely show up with plenty of time to wrap the gifts and have them under the tree!!

I ordered from Pearl Jam' site, not Nugs, so put that on top of your store if you are going to give all these people waiting on gifts false hope.

It explicitly states on EVERY bootleg CD item that:
    Bootleg CDs are shipped directly from Nugs.net.
    Items ordered with your CD purchase will ship from the Ten Club.
    If you have any questions about your bootleg CD order, please contact: Nugs

what is your point? it says on the web page order before 12/10 to get the best chance to get your order by christmas. it says nothing about excluding bootlegs because it's fulfilled by nugs and not by 10c.
    Post edited by mcgruff10 on
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,463
    Finally got my boots after 5 weeks....whoohoo
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    dimsdaledimsdale Posts: 101
    Ordered Moline St. Paul and Milwaukee on Dec. 2. Tracking says delivery expected TODAY!!!!!
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,878
    ordered all the US 14 as soon as they were released and i haven't received a single one yet except austin 1
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Mr DerpMr Derp Posts: 319
    Yeah these guys suck. I ordered on 12/3 and sent them multiple unanswered emails stating this was a major Christmas present for someone and I needed to be sure it would get here on time. Finally I found another email address on their page that went directly to a person and sent them the same message. Within a day my order was "processed" and she wrote back saying they should be here by Christmas. The order sat in "processing" for at least a week, until last night when I get a text notification that the package had been dropped off at USPS and would arrive Monday 12/29.
    Completely unacceptable and now I have to print a receipt and tell my girlfriend her bootlegs will be here next week despite the fact that I ordered them 20+ days ago.
  • Options
    Nugs never even responded to my email. Great company.
  • Options
    supernaut1125supernaut1125 Denver, CO Posts: 255
    Nugs also never responded to my emails and I can say I won't deal with buying anything from the Ten Club again, after their rude and snarky responses to my emails.
    At least my order has shipped and won't arrive on time and will do me know good...
    Fuck both of them and I'll just continue to just download all my PJ boots from the torrent site I use.
    Neither Nugs nor the Ten Club will get another penny from me again after this fiasco.
  • Options
    I'm thinking the same thing. I think enough is enough
  • Options
    ordering anything in december thinking it will show up "on time" it just being silly.
    i remember getting 10th gen cassette tape bootlegs 10months after the show and being super happy when it arrived.
    i will order my boots from nugs mid-end of jan
    i have never had any issues with them
  • Options
    AndySlashAndySlash Posts: 3,205
    ordered lincoln/moline/st. paul/milwaukee on dec. 4.
    ship notification on dec. 17.
    arrived today.

no beef.
  • Options

Nugs also never responded to my emails and I can say I won't deal with buying anything from the Ten Club again, after their rude and snarky responses to my emails.
    At least my order has shipped and won't arrive on time and will do me know good...
    Fuck both of them and I'll just continue to just download all my PJ boots from the torrent site I use.
    Neither Nugs nor the Ten Club will get another penny from me again after this fiasco.

I don't blame 10c for the shipping issues. I blame Nugs for blatantly misrepresenting their shipment tracking and for their incompetent business practices.

10c has always been good at handling orders, returns, communication and shipping notifications. If anything, 10c needs to consider these issues for next tour and hopefully find a new place to outsource their bootleg CDs. Granted, I'm sure its not a lucrative business, so there may not be many options beside bringing it back in-house...

Wrigley Field '16 N2 
    Wrigley Field '18 (N1)
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,140
    Nugs sucks. I haven't ordered any of the boots from '14 tour yet because they've sucked ass in the past and I kind of knew what to expect. Sorry you guys are dealing with this. I plan on ordering a few, but am going to wait another month so all the kinks are worked out. There's been shipping issues in the past, as well as gaps between songs, mislabeled/misprinted discs, etc. I learned my lesson already and I suggest the same to everyone else- unless there's a window during which to order your merch..... WAIT until the problems are find before you order from 10c or Nugs!!
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    madtowndavemadtowndave Minneapolis, MN Posts: 4,012
    Ordered 12/2, arrived today. They sat with the shipping label printed for almost a week, Friday they left San Fran, got here quicker than I expected.
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,841
    ordered a boot last thursday and still no movement. I guess the entire staff had off the week before christmas.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,409
    Anyone hear anything about the Vault 4 CD yet?
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    Nugs blows. My wife had to give me a piece of paper for Christmas instead of the 5 bootlegs she bought on December 8.
  • Options
    VedHeadVedHead Rockford,IL,USA Posts: 407
    edited December 2014
    Ugh- I ordered 4 boots on Dec 2 including one as a gift. 3 of the 4 show up today... after Christmas! And to top it all off- the missing boot is the one that I s a gift... Frustrated!
    Post edited by VedHead on
    I'm trying to think of a really good signature.
  • Options
    derbydave wrote: »
    I guess I just don't understand the bitterness over something that brings us so much joy!!
    IF you want to hear these shows NOW,
    do a digital download & get them NOW!!!
    IF you want the CD's, order them...
    but you have to be willing to wait for the physical copy to arrive,
    ESPECIALLY during the busy holiday season!!
    I'm a HUGE My Morning Jacket fan & they only offer the digital download option...
    You can't even purchase a CD for their live shows sold on this SAME SITE!!!
    I'm just happy that I'm able to enjoy hearing live music from a show I attended!!!

Agreed.... be happy... Since Nugs isn't much more than a CDR with a fancy cardboard sleeve, you could probably just get the digital download and custom-create a sleeve.

With that said, it would be great if CD orders came with MP3s for immediate listening, ala the 2003 tour.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    I guess I just don't understand the bitterness over something that brings us so much joy!!
    I'm a HUGE My Morning Jacket fan & they only offer the digital download option...
    I'm just happy that I'm able to enjoy hearing live music from a show I attended!!!

Agreed.... be happy... Since Nugs isn't much more than a CDR with a fancy cardboard sleeve, you could probably just get the digital download and custom-create a sleeve.

With that said, it would be great if CD orders came with MP3s for immediate listening, ala the 2003 tour.

Thanks for agreeing Peter...personally, I don't even think the cardboard sleeves that Nugs make are that "FANCY" and prefer some of the MANY fan-created versions using the poster art from the shows!!
    These can all be found on the forum for FREE!!!
    :-bd
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options

Thanks for agreeing Peter...personally, I don't even think the cardboard sleeves that Nugs make are that "FANCY" and prefer some of the MANY fan-created versions using the poster art from the shows!!
    These can all be found on the forum for FREE!!!
    :-bd

It's probably easier and less expensive for them to mass-produce them by year. We all know how shows from a certain year have a similar theme, just with different colors.

My idea was to buy the CDs for Cincinnati and Columbus (2010) and include those with the posters and tickets and Cincinnati wristband in the same frame as appropriate. Who cares what I listen to... it's easy enough to make a copy of a CD or three or five.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    supernaut1125supernaut1125 Denver, CO Posts: 255
    edited January 2015
    I'm thinking the same thing. I think enough is enough
    It's one thing to be behind on orders at the holiday time but I won't stand for Nugs ignoring my emails and conveniently getting my bootlegs in the mail too late. I had even wrote them with
    Nugs blows. My wife had to give me a piece of paper for Christmas instead of the 5 bootlegs she bought on December 8.

My family got me the Moline show. They ordered it on December 8th and it shipped on the 12th. I order the Denver show and a 2009 show, on December 3rd, but mine didn't ship until December 22nd... The shipping label for mine was also created over a week before that but guess they just didn't give a shit about making sure their orders made it before Christmas.

That along with their non response to 5 emails did it for me. I will never buy these overpriced CD-Rs again and just continue to use torrents to get all the FLAC HD files. Try to actually purchase music and look what happens. What a waste of time!
    Post edited by supernaut1125 on