online dating?

Comments

• RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    badbrains said:

Rygar said:

OK so I feel like I messed up a little. I don't come here for advice much, if at all (and I mean PJ forums in general, not this thread). Anyway, is it right that I feel guilty for having a first date with two different ladies this week? It's not my normal MOA, I prefer dealing with one person at a time but ended up talking to two at once and figured I may as well see it through..
    I am seriously uncomfortable about it though lol.

No harm In that rygar. Not like kreids running price or anything like that. Hahaha. Good luck!
    LOL

Thanks BB
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Rygar said:

badbrains said:

Rygar said:

OK so I feel like I messed up a little. I don't come here for advice much, if at all (and I mean PJ forums in general, not this thread). Anyway, is it right that I feel guilty for having a first date with two different ladies this week? It's not my normal MOA, I prefer dealing with one person at a time but ended up talking to two at once and figured I may as well see it through..

No harm In that rygar. Not like kreids running price or anything like that. Hahaha. Good luck!
    LOL

Thanks BB
    You know you could be like messier during the 80's-90's and have one on each arm!
    edited November 2014
    Well if Messier did it...
    All I need are the cups and the cash.
  • whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    So how did it go Rygar??
    First one is tonight, second one (more hopeful for that one) is tomorrow. I'll let you know!
    Ok! Good vibes coming your way!
    Rygar said:

First one is tonight, second one (more hopeful for that one) is tomorrow. I'll let you know!

Try not to think about the other date while on your first date cuz it'll show something is up and mite throw a bad vibe out. Women know bro, they have a weird extra sense in them. I know it'll be hard to but just go and enjoy yourself. Life's to young bro, and the habs sux =))
  • normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    Rygar said:

playa
    norm said:

Rygar said:

playa
    Lol no, that's the problem ;)
    Rygar said:

norm said:

Rygar said:

playa
    Lol no, that's the problem ;)
    Look at this guy, smooth criminal. Playing all like "I'm shy, I don't know why I feel like this, this is so wrong, blah blah blah, shut up rygar! =)) oh and I forgot the "shy" emoticon. Hahaha

One down, that one went well. Nice girl, good conversation, expensive drinks haha.
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    a male whore is such a turn off
    JWPearl said:

a male whore is such a turn off

I like to call it manwhore
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    oh ok, manwhore then
  • SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    Rygar said:

One down, that one went well. Nice girl, good conversation, expensive drinks haha.
    How did the second one go?
    ELITIST FUK
    Second one was alright, nice girl but didn't connect at all. I texted the Thursday date yesterday and no reply, so I guess that one didn't go quite as well as I thought lol
    Rygar said:

Second one was alright, nice girl but didn't connect at all. I texted the Thursday date yesterday and no reply, so I guess that one didn't go quite as well as I thought lol

She may have been out, shopping. Give her another day.
    ELITIST FUK
  • kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    Rygar said:

Maybe she´s doing this stupid "let him wait a day or two..." thing - just to know if you are interested enough...
    Good luck... :-bd
    Thanks.
    Maybe. She's since been online again so I'm not holding my breath lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA0SKs4CXmw
    We women are fickle weirdos. Send her a message and tell her you enjoyed your time with her, but that you're not a good 'game player' and prefer not to play games at all. Make sure you give her the benefit of the doubt by mentioning somewhere that you hope that that is not what's going on, but that if she's not interested, you would rather her be honest and up front with you, as that's the type of person you wish to meet. I know when I tried online dating, I respected the guys that were honest with me, even if it was to tell me I was a prude or crazy for my no sex before marriage rule. I still respected them much much more than the guys that just never answered back. And just keep trying.

Although, coming from me.. That probably doesn't mean much, cause I've just decided that dating these days isn't going to work for an old fashioned gal like myself.. So. Just know I'm rooting for you!
    Good advice WH. Not sure what I'll do about that one, but I will at least tell the second gal as I see it (pretty sure she's on the same page anyway) as I do prefer the up front approach.
    Oh well she got back to me and isn't interested, so that's that!
  • kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    Oh so sorry for you but Yes, to be honest and true is most important! I believe women do this `let him wait` thing because they don´t want to persist or feeling unsure about what you could think of her. If a girl really wants to see you again wait one day and mail again. Make sure you mean it seriously. If you get no answer then, forget it and don´t worry she wasn´t worth it. Seems you are a good guy so don´t give up and don´t take it too personally!

Oh and for whispering hands: I still believe there is someone for everyone of us just not easy to find. I never did online dating but why don´t you try again? I´m a little bit confused about the no sex before....rule. Please don´t get me wrong, if it´s your way then there is nothing to say against it but when or after how many dates do you tell them about that?
    kce8 said:

Oh so sorry for you but Yes, to be honest and true is most important! I believe women do this `let him wait` thing because they don´t want to persist or feeling unsure about what you could think of her. If a girl really wants to see you again wait one day and mail again. Make sure you mean it seriously. If you get no answer then, forget it and don´t worry she wasn´t worth it. Seems you are a good guy so don´t give up and don´t take it too personally!

Oh and for whispering hands: I still believe there is someone for everyone of us just not easy to find. I never did online dating but why don´t you try again? I´m a little bit confused about the no sex before....rule. Please don´t get me wrong, if it´s your way then there is nothing to say against it but when or after how many dates do you tell them about that?

I am always upfront, and make sure they know that sex isn't a dating option. I feel it is only fair to tell them, otherwise I feel it is lying, or at the very least leading them on. Peoe are nonchalant and glib about sex these days and seem to neglect the founding principles of a relationship, and it is within my belief, that there is soooo much more to a person than an offering of sex. Intimate relations can be improved upon, but by adulthood, the person you get is just that.. They are what they are, and I believe that should be what is concentrated on versus the physical side of things. And I've been through the rigaramol if the online dating scene from OK Cupid, to Christian Mingle.. And I keep running into the sex issue.
    Rygar said:

Fuck her then! You're to good for her anyways. Keep your head up bro. Maybe the girl of your dreams in the forums? U never know.
    badbrains said:

Rygar said:

Fuck her then! You're to good for her anyways. Keep your head up bro. Maybe the girl of your dreams in the forums? U never know.
    And I have to agree, a PJ fan would be a best fit pursuit! :-) good luck either way!
    badbrains said:

Rygar said:

What he said.
    ELITIST FUK
    edited December 2014
    SD48277 said:

badbrains said:

Rygar said:

What he said.
    Hell ya, look at cav and lisa. Show me 2 people more happy or more in love then those 2! (I know there's prob couples out there happier, just making an example of how they're so in LOVE)! Hahaha

I don't know if Susan is single but if she is, I can vouch for her that she's an ANGEL!!!! And has a HUGE HEART! And has magic powers!!! Hahaha

Edit-and has Lady Luck written all over her!!!
    Post edited by badbrains on
    You guys are alright.

:-bd
    badbrains said:

SD48277 said:

badbrains said:

Rygar said:

What he said.
    Hell ya, look at cav and lisa. Show me 2 people more happy or more in love then those 2! (I know there's prob couples out there happier, just making an example of how they're so in LOVE)! Hahaha

I don't know if Susan is single but if she is, I can vouch for her that she's an ANGEL!!!! And has a HUGE HEART! And has magic powers!!! Hahaha

Edit-and has Lady Luck written all over her!!!
    Thanks, BB. Yes, I am single, but I'm pretty sure I'm too old for Rygar.
    ELITIST FUK