Options

Smoking Marijuana In Denver

2»

Comments

• Options
    ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,631
    It is gonna smell so fn good in the Pepsi can tonight!!
    The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    People still get fined and kicked out for smoking weed in public buildings people. Its hilarious watching comments roll in like the arena is going to be this weed haven. Don't be stupid.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957

People still get fined and kicked out for smoking weed in public buildings people. Its hilarious watching comments roll in like the arena is going to be this weed haven. Don't be stupid.

Yes, don't flaunt it. Treat it like you would at any other arena. Would hate to read about a bunch of people getting tossed from the show later.
  • Options
    jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,401

Yes, don't flaunt it. Treat it like you would at any other arena. Would hate to read about a bunch of people getting tossed from the show later.
    Also be considerate of your neighbors. Be respectful, not everyone is down with burning bud. Smoke up if you want, just don't be a douche about it.
  • Options
    I'm going with edibles for the show. No need to smoke inside if ya don't have to.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    prljmr316 said:

hide it in your wallet as joints, nobody will know, it is not allowed but, you know it is, some will fall and get a ticket or a bounce, but most will prevail, just be smart and go to the outdoor smoking area if you have too, been to many at pepsi including pj '03 and '06, where the song that didnt make the bootleg with tom & the heartbreakers, which was bob's rainy day women, was played to a clam baked pepsi can

That was a FUN night :D
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,475

The one time I had an edible, i fell asleep immediately..... Probably had too much, but I've always preferred the smoking kind.

I bring a couple jays into every PJ show I've been too; I'm sure if I use as much discretion tonight as I do at every other venue where weed is actually illegal I won't have a problem.
  • Options
    URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,619
    This kids heading to the candy shop now, then off to the GA line!
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,538

EXACTLY!!!!
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524

Also be considerate of your neighbors. Be respectful, not everyone is down with burning bud. Smoke up if you want, just don't be a douche about it.
    I'm with all three of you.

"don't be stupid"
    "don't flaunt it"
    "be considerate and respectful - don't be a douche"

If only people would apply these mindsets to everything in life!
  • Options
    GmoneyGmoney Posts: 1,618
    Im excited for the show when eddie is passing around a J instead of a bottle of wine
    Further back and forth a wave will break on me, today...