Looking for Someone From Milwaukee Show - Sec 202, 203, 204

stina1118stina1118 Illinois Posts: 147
I apologize if some of you see this more than once... Would love to find this person...

Last night, my husband and I took our special needs son to the MKE show. PJ means just as much to him as it does to us and after a difficult surgery this summer... We decided to take him to his first show. He's in a wheelchair and 8, we got some funny looks.

Right before the show started, a very nice guy came up to me and told me how great it was to give my son this opportunity. He made me cry! He also explained how he knew how scared I must be (with all the sensory elements of a concert). He was so sweet.

Throughout the night, he checked on us and even gave my son a hat. It was jamily at it's finest and to this guy, I am forever grateful. I don't know his name, I know he also attended Moline. If you are out there, please contact me... I would love to buy you a beer at the next show and tell you again, thank you. It was good to know someone had our back.

We we're seated in sec 203, he was in the next section over. He had tats and a long beard. I also know he attended the Moline show. That's not much help, but all I have. Thanks!!

Comments

• deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    How very nice of him. :)
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    I never get tired of reading stories like this on here... I hope you and your family had a great time!
  • stina1118stina1118 Illinois Posts: 147
    Over the top nice, I was very thankful for his kind words. We all had a great time and my son loved it.
  • stina1118stina1118 Illinois Posts: 147
    Found him! Thanks!