Options

Ed, u gotta stop touching those cell phones

mcrokmcrok Posts: 628
Touring, singing, and your knee problems are tough on the immune system. Then, u take these phones and shake the hands of folks who camp out overnight to see u. Ur gonna do what u want but as a healthcare professional im concerned.

Microbiology speaking those cell phones are the last thing u wanna touch....just saying
96 - Ft Lauderdale
98 - ATL; WPB I & II
00 - WPB I & II
03 - Boston I; Detroit I & II
04 - Boston VFC I & II
05 - Borgata II
08 - WPB; NY MSG I & II
10 - CLE
12 - Music Midtown; EV Jax II; EV Orlando I&II
13 - BWI; CVille; CLT
14 - Memphis
16 - Jax; Gville; Cola; Fenway II

Comments

• Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    Touching the cell phones doesn't make you sick. It is not washing your hands and either putting your hands on your face, eating with unclean hands . . . right?
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    :)) This thread is great.
  • Options
    deadendp said:

Touching the cell phones doesn't make you sick. It is not washing your hands and either putting your hands on your face, eating with unclean hands . . . right?

Do u see a hand washing station or ed squirting sanitizer on stage?
    96 - Ft Lauderdale
    98 - ATL; WPB I & II
    00 - WPB I & II
    04 - Boston VFC I & II
    05 - Borgata II
    08 - WPB; NY MSG I & II
    10 - CLE
    13 - BWI; CVille; CLT
    14 - Memphis
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,822
    If he could just slop a little of that wine on his hands from time to time, he'd be good to go...
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    edited October 2014
    mcrok said:

deadendp said:

Do u see a hand washing station or ed squirting sanitizer on stage?
    No, but I don't see him licking the cell phone or eating one.

I'm sure that would be very rock and roll to have a hand sanitizer station on stage. Have one for every member, but since there isn't a snack time intermission, I don't think that is an issue.

The stress of touring, smoking and all of the drinking probably doesn't help him. I'm thinking that cell phones are the least of his worries.
    Post edited by deadendp on
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    i hate phones.
    did you see me? i saw you.
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    I would think the heavy smoking and drinking would be of more concern. Just sayin.
  • Options
    =)) 8-} #-o %-( :-w
  • Options
    I.B.T.L
  • Options
    silentJsilentJ Columbus, OH Posts: 199
    He doesn't have to lick the cell phones or eat them. He only has to rub his eyes, nose, mouth, face etc after. We've all seen show videos. The man is working hard, sweating, slicking back the sweat off his face through his hair etc. That can do it for cough/colds etc. Drinking, smoking, exhaustion just wears down the immune system. Exposure to pathogens in that condition is the final straw.

Then again, he spits alot up there so maybe the people on the rail should watch out. That seems like a bigger risk.

"Ed gave me a cold, dude!!"
    "Fuck yeah man!"
  • Options
    silentJ said:

He doesn't have to lick the cell phones or eat them. He only has to rub his eyes, nose, mouth, face etc after. We've all seen show videos. The man is working hard, sweating, slicking back the sweat off his face through his hair etc. That can do it for cough/colds etc. Drinking, smoking, exhaustion just wears down the immune system. Exposure to pathogens in that condition is the final straw.

Then again, he spits alot up there so maybe the people on the rail should watch out. That seems like a bigger risk.

"Fuck yeah man!"

The mods are for sure on tour
  • Options

If he could just slop a little of that wine on his hands from time to time, he'd be good to go...

silentJ said:

"Fuck yeah man!"

Exactly...someone who understands how bacteria and viruses are spread
    96 - Ft Lauderdale
    98 - ATL; WPB I & II
    00 - WPB I & II
    04 - Boston VFC I & II
    05 - Borgata II
    08 - WPB; NY MSG I & II
    10 - CLE
    13 - BWI; CVille; CLT
    14 - Memphis
  • Options
    KV4053KV4053 Mike's side, crushed up against the stage Posts: 1,439
    Smartphones don't kill people
    people kill people
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine.
  • Options
    steeler4lifesteeler4life Philadelphia area Posts: 405
    KV4053 said:

Smartphones don't kill people
    people kill people

phones don't kill people... I kill people with phones
    or, umm... wait... that can't be right #-o
    Philly 10/21/13 Seattle 12/06/13 "No Code" 10/17/14
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    If any band member carries hand sanitizer on them believe me it's Stone.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    MMPoochMMPooch New Jersey Posts: 68
    Last night at Memphis he said he quit smoking during one of his stories. Also, He said he shook a lot of hands while in Austin and caught a bug or something. Then he made a joke about it hopefully not being the Ebola virus. Maybe hand sanitizer isn't such a bad idea