Heading to Denver at the last minute! Where is the PJ faithful meeting up?

wvueers1wvueers1 Phoenix, AZ Posts: 61
Is there an "official" pub/bar where the PJ fans will be hanging out? Never been into Denver proper and don't know much about he layout of the Pepsi Center.
Super pumped!!!

P.S. Searching for a single ticket. I missed out on the GA seats because I didn't think I would be able to go. I must of did very well on my wife and I's 15th anniversary because she asked if I wanted to go to Denver for PJ. Duh! She's nice. I think I will keep her. j/k :)

Anyway, looking forward to the show! Take it easy PJ faithful.
Fan since the beginning, but 1st PJ concert ever -- Phoenix, AZ 11-19-13

Love boat captain
Take the reigns,.. steer us towards the clear.

M.Y.T.H. is
Belief in the game controls that keeps us in a box of fear

tumblr_mtr7i1ZXuo1r0d33so1_400.gif

Comments

• Welcome to Denver! The Wishlist party is at Jackson's, which is not really near the Pepsi Center at all - it is closer to Coors Field. There is a bar right in front of Pepsi, called Brooklyn's, which I will imagine will be packed prior to the concert. Looking forward to a great day!
  • wvueers1wvueers1 Phoenix, AZ Posts: 61
    Thanks for the info. Flying in from PHX, will probably head to the sports bar and set up shop early. Don't want to get too far away and have to cab it over near show time.

Thanks again.

Love boat captain

M.Y.T.H. is

• I would imagine there will be plenty going on around Pepsi with lines for merch and lines for GA. It should be fun! Let me know if you have any other questions, happy to help. I was in PHX for the show last fall - had a blast in your town! :)
    edited October 2014
    Thanks for the assistance. I appreciate the info. Yes, the area where PJ played in AZ is called Westgate, it's a nice area and I love going to events down there. That was a pretty good setlist in PHX, a lot of deep tracks.

Thanks again!

Love boat captain

M.Y.T.H. is

I did some research this evening and it appears Jackson's is a far superior location than Brooklyns. It also looks like it is about a mile walk to the Pepsi Center. Seeing on how that is the Wishlist location, I think will head over there, a mile walk isn't a big deal.

Love boat captain

M.Y.T.H. is

• I've been to both, and I would say they are just about the same...both sports bars. However, Brooklyn's is literally a stone's throw away from Pepsi, and Jackson's is not. Either way, you will have fun...unless, of course, we are forced to deal with Colorado's unpredictable weather! Remember, we actually have seasons here! ;)