*** Lincoln Fanviews Here 10/9/14 ***

Comments

• Ryan...its Ryan here... I'm from Omaha, NE....and it was an epic time last night. Ill be up in St. Paul next week. I know McGoverns is always a good time for PJ. Let me know if you are down?
    6/27/06 St. Paul**MN
    11/16/13 OKC**OK
    10/09/14 Lincoln**NE
    10/19/14 St. Paul**MN
    5/02/16 NYC**MSG #2
    8/20/16 Chicago**IL Wrigley #1
    8/13/18 Missoula**MT WA-Grizz Stadium 
    8/18/18 Chicago**IL Wrigley #1 
    4/2/20 Nashville**TN 
    4/4/20 St. Louis**MO 

• cmm6734cmm6734 Houston, TX Posts: 569
    YLed2 said:

Probably the best crowd I have ever seen. Set list doesn't look like much on paper, but the crowd made this show. And the band (especially Ed) knew it. Ed said at the end of the night they would never forget this night. My man Dave getting Smile for his 75th show. Good people and amazing crowd.

Great show.

Dude, I sold him my 10c reserved seats for Tulsa. I met him at the Wishlist party, really cool guy.
    40+ shows, it is never enough!
  • curlycurly Posts: 703
    Amazing show last night... back to the grind at work here today... so promise to post more later as the night was filled with great times....one quick note....Everyone we met,..from the merch. lines, to drinks at the bar with, etc etc...so fn' cool....and it was only fitting to see a handful of grateful dead t's...sure pj fans aren't dead heads....I'm one of Jerry's kids myself and I think I know the difference... But everyone we encountered from literally all over the world...We're very very cool.... i'll post more Band / show specific later....Peace and damn was that fun...
  • Setlist was awesome. I was hoping for a Nebraska cover and got it!!!! The atmosphere was great too, I was way up in 320, the sound was amazing and really got a good overall view of band/crowd interactions. This was one of a few shows where most people in the nosebleed sections were standing the entire show (atleast this was the case in the section I was in) Overall an awesome setlist, and great performance. Been lucky that I haven't had to drive very far from KC to go to shows whenever they don't choose KC as a stop!!!

Unrelated to the show, I was not impressed with the arena at all, the concourses are small the restrooms only had 3-4 urinals???, but then again I was only on the concourses coming in and leaving and probably didn't help that my restroom visit was before the show when everyone else was wanting to go to!!! It's an okay place, I would prefer the Sprint Center over this venue, but I would go again if they come back to Lincoln in the future. Also, is there really one 1 entry point to get inside the stadium?
    Alburquerque-2000, Kansas City-2003, Denver-2006, Honululu-2006, Kansas City-2010, St. Louis-2010, Oklahoma City-2013, Lincoln-2014, Wrigley #1-2016, Wrigley #2-2016
  • dreamtonicdreamtonic Posts: 127
    edited October 2014
    Mikeo said:

...OPEN ALL NIGHT!!!...there was a lot of the crowd that had no what that song was...but the ones that did were losing their minds..

Same for my section down front. I was one of the ones completely losing it. It was awesome!!!!
  • A link to the concert review in the Lincoln paper:

http://journalstar.com/entertainment/concert-review/review-pearl-jam-at-pinnacle-bank-arena/article_86f925c2-bc4c-5029-9103-65bbafbbaa45.html

As a fellow Nebraskan, I have to say I was pleased with the concert on two fronts:
    - "Sharing" PJ with so many that had never seen them. The last time PJ was in the area was 2003 when they appeared in Council Bluffs, IA (which is effectively a sister city of Omaha located across the Missouri River). I had traveled to see them in Chicago and had already experienced their legendary showmanship. :)
    - It demonstrated to others that this area (Council Bluffs, Omaha and Lincoln) are worthy locations for PJ shows. Many are either not aware or forgot that the 2003 Council Bluffs show sold out. Admittedly, the CB arena is small, but it sold out quickly and I was shut out. It prompted me to finally join 10C...despite being a PJ fan from day one...to increase my chances of getting tix.

One other observation...PJ fans are terrific. The shows are almost like reunions and that adds so much to the experience.

Cheers!
    had so many friends there last night...and many of them 1st pj shows....I was really hoping they get Release,...I've been lucky enough to see em' play it 4 or 5 times,...but so many pj fans that I meet that have never seen them...all say..."Release" is their fav..... So I'm really wondering if they going to shelf it for awhile?... Given to fly clearly made up for it though as the same friends whom love Release,...given to fly is always a close 2nd for them...and to get it in the encore made it more special to them...so good call on setlist location of that one....
  • Amazing energy from crowd and band last night. Mike and Ed were both playing with the crowd all night. Huge smiles all around. Mike raining picks down and the GA crowd reacted and was so full of energy and really took care of each other. Stone was very animated and was clearly having a blast playing especially smile and DTE but all night he was dancing and interacting with the rest of the guys.

I wanted binaural songs so badly and have mentioned so in other threads. I cant believe they played 3 more! Light years, insignificance and gods dice were all amazing performances of 3 of my favorite songs in their entire catalog! I was completely floored to see them. Wish they hadn't cut thin air and sleight of hand. I will keep hunting for those!

Pendulum is the perfect opener. I'm glad theyve stuck with it. Beautiful. Go>>why go>>GETAWAY>> corduroy had a great flow and from where I was (3rd row between Mike and Ed at that point) getaway sounded much tighter. The crowd was great! Everyone singing and jumping and taking care of each other. MYM was loud and tight as it should be! Other highlights for me were (besides the entire experience) 1/2 full, eruption (Mike is a beast!!), hide your love away (Ed nailing the harmonica part) and imagine during which I think every person in the crowd was singing along. Black was so full of emotion especially from Mike during the solo and Ed during a really beautiful and unique tag with RVM lyrics. How does he access his emotions like that over and over and keep it so pure and real like he hasn't sung it 100s of times? incredible. They could just go up there and play the songs but they still FEEL the songs.

Ed killed the Springsteen cover! Seriously killed it. He will make Bruce proud! All the band members were looking at each other and him and smiling in amazement like "shit did you just see how awesome that was?" During black the people in front of me left and before they did they turned around and pulled my friend and I up to their spots. We ended up 2nd row off the rail right between Mike and Ed. Mike played the end of YL sitting on the front of the stage about 3 feet from me. Indescribable. He is a master of his craft and such an amazing person. To be so close to see his fingers moving on that guitar was unfuckingreal!

We didn't sleep the night before bc we knew we had to get moving to get a spot in line to get close. We left tulsa (flying high from that amazing experience) at 2am and got in line in lincoln around 9:15 or so. I have no regrets! I met some great people in line. (Jason I'd love to meet you again and keep talk pj lyrics with you! Thanks agsin so much for the blanket and the chair so I didn't have to sit/nap on the hard and freezing concrete!). I met lots of other fans and friends. All around these were 2 of the most fun days of my life.

THANK YOU ALL OF PEARL JAM! You have enriched my already very full life in a way that nothing or no one else can now or ever will be able to do! Until next time, I truly miss you already!

XXOO

Jen

Got head-to-toe goosebumps reading your review! =D>

What an amazing couple of days in OK/NE!!! The people (new friends and old), the venues, the sound.... and the band. Tulsa was rockin, but the really brought it for Lincoln! The crowd energy was special. The setlist was spectacular. What an amazing week.

On to Moline/St Paul!
    Red Rocks 6/19/95 * Rapid City 6/24/98 * EV Vegas 11/1/12 * EV Tulsa 11/19/12 * Wrigley Field 7/19/13 * Brooklyn 10/19/13 * Philly 10/21/13 * Philly 10/22/13 * Hartford 10/25/13 * OKC 11/16/13 * Tulsa 10/8/2014 * Lincoln 10/9/2014 * Moline 10/17/2014 * St Paul 10/19/2014 * Greenville 4/16/16 * Philly 4/28/16 * Philly 4/29/16 * MSG 5/1/16 * MSG 5/2/16 * Wrigley 8/20/16 * Seattle 8/8/18 * Seattle 8/10/18 * Wrigley 8/18/18 * Asbury Park 9/18/21
  • shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,765
    mitchmuhs said:

Amazing energy from crowd and band last night. Mike and Ed were both playing with the crowd all night. Huge smiles all around. Mike raining picks down and the GA crowd reacted and was so full of energy and really took care of each other. Stone was very animated and was clearly having a blast playing especially smile and DTE but all night he was dancing and interacting with the rest of the guys.

I wanted binaural songs so badly and have mentioned so in other threads. I cant believe they played 3 more! Light years, insignificance and gods dice were all amazing performances of 3 of my favorite songs in their entire catalog! I was completely floored to see them. Wish they hadn't cut thin air and sleight of hand. I will keep hunting for those!

Pendulum is the perfect opener. I'm glad theyve stuck with it. Beautiful. Go>>why go>>GETAWAY>> corduroy had a great flow and from where I was (3rd row between Mike and Ed at that point) getaway sounded much tighter. The crowd was great! Everyone singing and jumping and taking care of each other. MYM was loud and tight as it should be! Other highlights for me were (besides the entire experience) 1/2 full, eruption (Mike is a beast!!), hide your love away (Ed nailing the harmonica part) and imagine during which I think every person in the crowd was singing along. Black was so full of emotion especially from Mike during the solo and Ed during a really beautiful and unique tag with RVM lyrics. How does he access his emotions like that over and over and keep it so pure and real like he hasn't sung it 100s of times? incredible. They could just go up there and play the songs but they still FEEL the songs.

Ed killed the Springsteen cover! Seriously killed it. He will make Bruce proud! All the band members were looking at each other and him and smiling in amazement like "shit did you just see how awesome that was?" During black the people in front of me left and before they did they turned around and pulled my friend and I up to their spots. We ended up 2nd row off the rail right between Mike and Ed. Mike played the end of YL sitting on the front of the stage about 3 feet from me. Indescribable. He is a master of his craft and such an amazing person. To be so close to see his fingers moving on that guitar was unfuckingreal!

We didn't sleep the night before bc we knew we had to get moving to get a spot in line to get close. We left tulsa (flying high from that amazing experience) at 2am and got in line in lincoln around 9:15 or so. I have no regrets! I met some great people in line. (Jason I'd love to meet you again and keep talk pj lyrics with you! Thanks agsin so much for the blanket and the chair so I didn't have to sit/nap on the hard and freezing concrete!). I met lots of other fans and friends. All around these were 2 of the most fun days of my life.

THANK YOU ALL OF PEARL JAM! You have enriched my already very full life in a way that nothing or no one else can now or ever will be able to do! Until next time, I truly miss you already!

XXOO

Jen

Got head-to-toe goosebumps reading your review! =D>

What an amazing couple of days in OK/NE!!! The people (new friends and old), the venues, the sound.... and the band. Tulsa was rockin, but the really brought it for Lincoln! The crowd energy was special. The setlist was spectacular. What an amazing week.

On to Moline/St Paul!
    Miss you too. Have fun next weekend!
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Great Show! First time in GA. Flew in from AZ. Wanted to say thanks to everyone around us, especially the couple in front of us for letting us get great pics and making sure we were able to see. Pearl Jam Fans are truly the best! :)
  • NothingbetterNothingbetter Wichita, KS Posts: 570
    Really jealous of this setlist. Looks great...had a blast in Tulsa, and still prefer what we got in STL, but this show looks great. Wish we could have made it!
    Kansas City 6/12/03 ** Kissimmee 10/9/04 ** Atlantic City 10/1/05 ** Denver 7/2/06 ** Denver 7/3/06 ** Chicago 8/23/09 ** Chicago 8/24/09 ** Kansas City 5/3/10 ** Dallas 11/15/13 ** Oklahoma City 11/16/13 ** St. Louis 10/3/14 ** Tulsa 10/8/14 ** Chicago - Wrigley Field 8/20/16 ** Chicago - Wrigley Field 8/22/16 ** Oklahoma City 9/20/22 ** Ft. Worth 9/15/23

EV - St. Louis 7/1/11 ** Tulsa 11/19/12
    (Ed is handed a Huskers Jersey with his name on it. He talks about how intimidating the building is that they play in. He says someone told him the “N” on the helmet stands for “Nowledge”.)

Referring to the N on the side of our Helmets...
    this was actually pretty funny ...specially if your from here like I am, not to mention season tix holder for the "big red" football team... this joke's been around for a very long time and it's seems to never get old... Ed said it cost him a $20 spot earlier in the day to get it off someone to use during the show...
    llessuR said:

Go/Why Go looks really nice back to back on this tour.

after the first 3.... BAMO!!!! "Go" packed a punch....I mean it was like getting hit smack in the mouth.... I was on the right side...4 or 5 rows back of people on Stone's side... the Bass was very loud there,...not sure if its like that across the front but on stone side,...at times....the bass was just a lil heavy....I'm always wanting it louder....but not necessarily all bass... it was all good though...it wasn't like it was uncomfortably loud...just some serious bass....like a subwoofer...
  • I may have seen better shows, more interesting setlists, but damn, I don't know if I've ever had more fun at a PJ concert. Everyone around us was great except one drunken asshole who should have been sent out of the place. Can't believe a guy thought it was a good idea to grope a gal repeatedly. WTF? Other than that "gentleman," everyone was so cool and friendly.

Thanks to the security guard up front for giving out water during encore breaks. That really hit the spot!

The band seemed to have almost as much fun as the fans were having and truly seemed to enjoy the show. I didn't recognize "Open All Night" and had to go back to listen the original this morning. Wow that was a great cover! Maybe the guys will have some more tricks up their sleeves this tour.

See you in Moline!
    No longer overwhelmed it seems so simple now.
  • Who would have known that Lincoln would have been so awesome!?! Enjoy these highlights from another great night with PJ!
    http://youtu.be/xF4ta3vEYa0
  • rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    BIG ups to the rock n roll dance party in the back of GA.... The wonderful girl in the green shirt, DSTRUB, porchgirl, The Nebraska Girls night out crew.... everyone shook the bolts. Captain Sue, if your out there Whitey wears a large hoodie, split the neck like the ladies did. great times, til next time.....
  • rearviewschlemrearviewschlem Virginia Beach, VA Posts: 46
    edited October 2014

I may have seen better shows, more interesting setlists, but damn, I don't know if I've ever had more fun at a PJ concert. Everyone around us was great except one drunken asshole who should have been sent out of the place. Can't believe a guy thought it was a good idea to grope a gal repeatedly. WTF? Other than that "gentleman," everyone was so cool and friendly.

Thanks to the security guard up front for giving out water during encore breaks. That really hit the spot!

The band seemed to have almost as much fun as the fans were having and truly seemed to enjoy the show. I didn't recognize "Open All Night" and had to go back to listen the original this morning. Wow that was a great cover! Maybe the guys will have some more tricks up their sleeves this tour.

See you in Moline!

I have to agree that the show was the most fun with regards to the entire crowd being in synch with each other and the band. WRT the drunken gentleman groping the young lady, I take it they were not together? If not did anyone near him step in and tell him to cease?
    Post edited by rearviewschlem on
  • YLed2YLed2 Des Moines, IA Posts: 5,534
    Ed quacks a lot and blows a lot of steam, but there are certain things he doesn't throw around lightly - "I know we will never forget tonight."

The band and Ed knew it was one of those shows. Can't get over how insanely great of a show this was. Outside of PJ20, probably the best crowd I have seen.
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_8afXHfZoo

this version doesn't do "our" rapid fire version justice. I didn't know the song but was just amazed by Ed's performance.

Hope some one took some video other wise the boot will have to do! ;)
    IF NOTHING IS EVERYTHING, I'LL HAVE IT ALL.

Vancouver 2003
    EV Vancouver 2008
    Winnipeg & Saskatoon 2011
    Wrigley July 2013
    Vancouver & Seattle 2013
    Tulsa, Lincoln & St. Paul 2014
    Mexico City 2015
    Quebec City, Ottawa, Wrigley 1 & 2 2016
    Seattle TOTD 1 & 2 2016 
    London 1, Cancelled / Boarderline, Missoula, Wrigley 1 & 2 2018
    Ohana 2019 
  • My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed this show, and he isn't even a PJ fan! (But I think he is now!) Before the show, I told him I would love to hear Nothingman, and as soon as it started, I went crazy! :) And as the night continued, it was song after song that I just love!! I have not been to many PJ concerts (yet!), but I have to say, this one was definitely the BEST, and I have loved them all-particularly Hartford '13, and Hamilton '11. Many many thanks to 10c for our awesome seats-I have never been closer to the stage!!! Like Ed said, I will "never forget" that night!!!
    "A beacon on dry land"
    YLed2 said:

Ed quacks a lot and blows a lot of steam, but there are certain things he doesn't throw around lightly - "I know we will never forget tonight."

The band and Ed knew it was one of those shows. Can't get over how insanely great of a show this was. Outside of PJ20, probably the best crowd I have seen.

Your summation of why this show was special is spot on. I have been trying to put my finger on it, but it's kind of hard to explain. It was a once in a lifetime experience.
    YLed2 said:

Your summation of why this show was special is spot on. I have been trying to put my finger on it, but it's kind of hard to explain. It was a once in a lifetime experience.
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    1/2 Full - Eruption!!! \m/
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,765
    I just can't stop thinking about this night. Unreal experience. The tag on black was beautiful. Those RVM lyrics are so meaningful.

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed this show, and he isn't even a PJ fan! (But I think he is now!) Before the show, I told him I would love to hear Nothingman, and as soon as it started, I went crazy! :) And as the night continued, it was song after song that I just love!! I have not been to many PJ concerts (yet!), but I have to say, this one was definitely the BEST, and I have loved them all-particularly Hartford '13, and Hamilton '11. Many many thanks to 10c for our awesome seats-I have never been closer to the stage!!! Like Ed said, I will "never forget" that night!!!

I totally agree, my friend! This one was special. I agree that the crowd energy was on par with hartford. We were all in synch and taking care of each other up front. I will never forget either and am hoping these memories of lincoln and tulsa can hold me over to next tour! So glad your hubs is coming around. You know he's actually a huge fan and just doesn't want to admit it!!!

I'm looking for a good video of black from lincoln. Anyone have one they could post?
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124

How does he access his emotions like that over and over and keep it so pure and real like he hasn't sung it 100s of times? incredible. They could just go up there and play the songs but they still FEEL the songs.

this was what I was trying to explain to somebody the other day. The band members are clearly enjoying the shit out of what they do
  • RM168545RM168545 LNK NEBRASKA Posts: 10
    edited October 2014
    Was it SMILE or other song when Jeff played guitar and Stone played the pink bass?
    Bonner Springs KC- July 3rd 1998 FRONT ROW at McCready's feet Bonner Springs KC- Oct 12 2000 ROW 13 Council Bluffs IA - Jun 13 2003 Floor Chicago IL - Jun 18 2003 Floor Oklahoma City OK- Nov 16 2013 Behind the Stage Lincoln NEBRASKA- Oct 9th 2014 Floor GA PIT
  • That was not only a fabulous concert, but start to finish an incredible concert experience, starting long before the show and continuing right through to the next day. Some highlights:

• We joined the GA line about 90 minutes before the doors opened, and just loved meeting and talking to people there. I didn’t know standing in line could possibly be so much fun. Thank you to all of you who helped to create that experience.
    • Light Years, Smile, and the one-two punch of Go/Why Go were some of my personal favorites from the concert.
    • Was it just me? I thought the band sounded particularly good in Lincoln. The last time I saw Pearl Jam was last fall in Oakland. Though I was absolutely blown away, let us say that I’ve not heard anyone make the argument that Oakland was one of the finest concerts from the 2013 Lightning Bolt tour. (After MFC, in which Ed forgot all but three words of the first verse and screwed up the second, he said, “If you want to see a perfect show, I’m sure there’ll be another band coming through in the next month or so. They’ll be great!” How can you not love this band? Even when they’re bad, they’re good. :) ) Lincoln, by contrast, sounded really solid.
    • Once we got into the pit, we found ourselves in the company of a lot of really nice people, some of whom we’d met outside, others not. Some were locals going to their first or second PJ show, others from out-of-state hitting their fifth or seventh or eighteenth. What a privilege to spend the evening with you people! Thank you!
    • I found myself, all 5’5” of me, standing a few feet behind a guy who looked like he was six foot eleventeen. (“How did I end up here?” I wondered to myself.) But I was able to position myself so I had a clear line of sight over his shoulder, and over the shoulder of another giant standing in front of him, and it was just fine. After the show, I told him that because he wasn’t jumping up and down, I was able to maintain my clear line of sight. He smiled, shrugged and said, “Yeah, I know I’m tall, so I try not to move around too much.” Wow. That’s a level of consideration I did not expect to find in a GA pit. I wish I’d gotten your name. Thank you, sir. Thank you very much. Thank you also to the tall guy in front of him who similarly stood still.
    • This was my first trip to Nebraska (flew in from California for the concert), and I couldn’t have been more impressed. The people were fantastic, it’s safe and clean, the University is beautiful, the food was good, and all the money that’s been poured into the Haymarket has created a fun, vibrant environment that we enjoyed during the day and late at night.
    • Where on earth do you find pleasant security personnel?! Nebraska, apparently. They know how to smile and everything. I’m still in disbelief.
    • I loved the venue, and it’s in a great area. After the concert, the crowds poured out of the arena and headed across the street, where there are a number of bars and restaurants. We headed into a pizza place, shared a table with a couple that we didn’t know, and spent about an hour talking with them. By the end of the night, we’d gotten tips on all the things we should do the next time we come to Lincoln, and contact info so we can get together with them when we do.
    • The next day, standing in line to board the first leg of our connecting flight, I saw someone holding a cardboard tube. “Concert poster?” I asked. Sure enough. In all, I think we saw seven members of our tribe on that flight, some of whom we recognized from the pit. I didn’t get close enough to all of them to say hello, so if you were on a 2:15 Southwest flight from Omaha to Denver, cheers.

In closing (for anyone who’s made it this far), I’ll quote my 10-year-old, who had a great time staying with her fun and amazing cousin while we were traveling for the concert. She concluded grace on Thursday night with this: "Oh, and thank you for Pearl Jam who are kind of in a way responsible for this being able to happen" Indeed! And thank you to all of you as well. I look forward to the next time.

Cheers!
    Kristen
  • rylanrylan Posts: 204
    Both those encores look like an awesome stretch of crowd sing alongs. The building must have been loud!! Sweet set list for those of you that got to be there!!
  • kfarrell said:

That was not only a fabulous concert, but start to finish an incredible concert experience, starting long before the show and continuing right through to the next day.

Cheers!
    Kristen

That was great! Thanks for the share. I wish we had been able to arrive earlier to experience the camaraderie.
  • PorchgirlCOPorchgirlCO Colorado Posts: 1,375
    So glad to have met you all in Tulsa and Lincoln! Jen (Shetellsherself), Brandon (Yled2), Dave (DSTRUB), Jon (Bentleyspop), Dave, Whitey, and Sara!

Can't even believe how wonderful and passionate this community is from town to town. It makes the shows even that much more special! Can't wait until Denver and hanging out with all my old and new Faithfull friends!

Oh, and just loved this setlist. Smile, 1/2 Full, Insignificance, Light Years, Imagine...and on and on. (Plus Hard to Imagine, I Believe In Miracles, Breakerfall, Blood, in My Tree, and Dissident in Tulsa!)

See you in Denver, friends! :)
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...

Orlando 4/24/92 & 8/23/92, Miami 3/28/94, Ft Laud 10/7/96, Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Missoula 9/30/12, EV Jax 11/24/12 & 11/25/12, Chicago (Wrigley) 7/19/13, Charlottesville 10/29/13, Charlotte 10/30/13, Tulsa 10/8/14, Lincoln 10/9/14, Denver 10/22/14, Jacksonville 4/12/16, Greenville 4/16/16, Telluride 7/9/16, Boston (Fenway) 8/5/16 & 8/7/16, Seattle (Safeco) 8/10/18, Boston (Fenway) 9/2/18 & 9/4/18, Dana Point 10/1/21 & 10/2/21, MSG 9/11/22, Denver 9/22/22, Austin 9/18/23 & 9/19/23.