Options

First show for me in Denver

And I am freaking out. I don't know when to get in line or where, I am in GA. I wanted to get up front but I can't stay out there 24 hours before the show. Do you take chairs or what? I am coming from Boise where there is zero entertainment. HELP!
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Try to get there as early as possible about the first 25 get rail. if you have a car to take stuff back to bring a chair/blanket. The line should form near the main entrances. you will see people lined up.
  • Options
    link93link93 Posts: 404
    Agree that if you want rail you will need to be there early. However probably the first 50 or so will get rail, if you want to be on the rail in the center you will need to be one of the first few to get in line. My opinion if you don't plan on getting rail you might as well go enjoy your day and show up an hour or so before show and you will be about 5-10 back which is still a great view and you got to enjoy Denver.
  • Options
    link93 said:

Agree that if you want rail you will need to be there early. However probably the first 50 or so will get rail, if you want to be on the rail in the center you will need to be one of the first few to get in line. My opinion if you don't plan on getting rail you might as well go enjoy your day and show up an hour or so before show and you will be about 5-10 back which is still a great view and you got to enjoy Denver.

Agree. Enjoy our fair city instead of sitting in a long line! If you have any Denver questions, feel free to PM me! :)