• My Corduroy JacketMy Corduroy Jacket Austin, TX Posts: 571
    Damn that's a nice collection. Got to be hard to let that go
    Austin, TX
  • smile05smile05 Posts: 600
    why now????
    1:Black 2:Corduroy 3:All Those Yesterdays 4:I Got ID 5:Smile

They can buy but cant put on my clothes
    Throw down my ace in the hole~~~~~~

Let's go for three in a row, no sorry i can't think of anything thats not funny. - Paul Merton

London96,Manchester00,Berlin06,London07
  • $800 for used cd's? weak.
  • good luck -- wish I could afford it!
  • I love the band but have never been big on the bootlegs. The only thing I like about them is the rare coversongs they never really play or record.
    >>>>
    >
    ...a lover and a fighter.
    "I'm at least half a bum" Rocky Balboa

http://www.videosift.com/video/Obamas-Message-To-American-Indians

Edmonton, AB. September 5th, 2005
    Vancouver, BC. April 3rd, 2008
    Calgary,AB. August 8th, 2009
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    you can download all these show for FREE.....800 bucks way over the top
  • Nice wood floor! :)
    Nothing divine dies. All good is eternally reproductive. The beauty of nature reforms itself in the mind, and not for barren contemplation, but for new creation. ~ Nature, Emerson
  • gtrplyrgtrplyr Posts: 115
    rival178 wrote:
    you can download all these show for FREE.....800 bucks way over the top

They would cost over $1000 to purchase in a store.
  • $800 for used cd's? weak.

It's only $11 per show....I bet it sells. Do you know how hard it is to amass the entire collection of these? $800 seems like a lot....but these are a pretty cool collectible.
    Maybe all I need is a shot in the arm....
  • let me know how this goes for ya...i'm gonna sell mine too i think.
    me you wouldn't recall, cause i'm not my former.
  • BrezBrez Posts: 570
    smile05 wrote:
    why now????

"I am a fan too, but I am obliged to sell them to go in LA to see Eddie"

Funding for a trip maybe?
    And before his first step... He's off again...
  • go prego pre Posts: 642
    i'm pretty sure i've seen this collection go for more than $800, but i think they all were still sealed, like my collection :)

it'll probably sell, but that's a pretty steep starting bid that might scare some people away.
    There's a trapdoor in the sun.
  • gtrplyr wrote:
    They would cost over $1000 to purchase in a store.

not used. if you got them all in a used bin for $5 each it would be $360. Thats over $11 bucks each + shipping for used cds. Excuse me while i fall over laughing. The even funnier part is that some shmuck will buy it too.

PS. and Binural sucks! Have fun with all those versions of Evacuation. lol
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    not used. if you got them all in a used bin for $5 each it would be $360. Thats over $11 bucks each + shipping for used cds. Excuse me while i fall over laughing. The even funnier part is that some shmuck will buy it too.

You are correct I have seen lots of these at record store for 5.00
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,972

jealous
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • As you can see I am living in Switzerland and I am going to see the show in LA on the 4/12, so I must collect some bucks for that, that's the only reason and the fact is that I was unable to have a ticket for the second show on the 4/13, so I will spend a lot of money and a lot of time for only one show, so I know what is it to be a huge fan, and just for your information the last sell of this kind have finished at 800 $
    Niko80 wrote:
    I recently sold my 2000 collection for around 800 dollars
    , so maybe you should have entire informations before open it, I am not a scalper or a thief and the fact is that I love evacuation
  • LukinFan wrote:
    jealous

not jealous. flabergasted that anyone would pay that much for this. I realize that people are collectors. I am not. Def not jealous. Thats like saying i am jealous when some freak pays 100 for a poster. i dont have any posters or vynls so how could i be jealous? The freaks pay $100 for a poster and then cry when people sell posters for $100. I find it very amusing.
  • gtrplyrgtrplyr Posts: 115
    not jealous. flabergasted that anyone would pay that much for this. I realize that people are collectors. I am not. Def not jealous. Thats like saying i am jealous when some freak pays 100 for a poster. i dont have any posters or vynls so how could i be jealous? The freaks pay $100 for a poster and then cry when people sell posters for $100. I find it very amusing.

so if you aren;t into it...and dont understand...or think $800 is too much money...stay out of the thread?
  • gtrplyr wrote:
    so if you aren;t into it...and dont understand...or think $800 is too much money...stay out of the thread?

why? If I made a thread right now called "Eddie Vedder Fucking sucks" You think everyone who doesn't agree would just "stay out of the thread"? lol. I didn't know this was the "only post if you agree forum"
  • yawn
    If you hate something dont you do it too
    world fucking champs!!!
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,408

Some people would rather spend the money to get them all at once, as opposed to doing it piece-meal.
  • potnikpotnik Posts: 440
    As you can see I am living in Switzerland and I am going to see the show in LA on the 4/12, so I must collect some bucks for that, that's the only reason and the fact is that I was unable to have a ticket for the second show on the 4/13, so I will spend a lot of money and a lot of time for only one show, so I know what is it to be a huge fan, and just for your information the last sell of this kind have finished at 800 $
    , so maybe you should have entire informations before open it, I am not a scalper or a thief and the fact is that I love evacuation

I hope you enjoy more of California then just flying in to see Eddie, that is a lot of cash to spend for a single show. Hope the CD's sale to help you out on your trip.
  • I 've been in USA 9 times so I know a little the area, I am just coming for the show, but unfortunally I don't find ticks for the night 2 in LA, that's insane
  • Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,539
    I didnt sell mine through ebay so its gonna be interesting to see what yours will go for.

I sold mine to another pj nut here in Norway!
    I will swallow poison
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121
    While I do think it would be foolish to buy the collection since you can download them for free, it wouldn't be a bad deal for the serious collector if you could get them for under $700. (I know used CD's are cheaper, but good luck finding them all).

As for me, the $0 mp3's are just fine.
  • I 've been in USA 9 times so I know a little the area, I am just coming for the show, but unfortunally I don't find ticks for the night 2 in LA, that's insane

Someone on this list needs to set you up with a LA nite2 EV ticket @ cost !!!!
  • to all you saying you can download for free : these are physical copies and some people, no, LOTS of people want those.

to those saying its too much: you dont know the market and you are uninformed. ive seen this set twice go for 1200$ and 1600$ about a year and a half ago, i believe one set was sealed though.

the buy it now is a bit steep, but this will easily sell. also, if i were selling this, I WOULD NOT come to the pit and make a thread about it. but i would never sell my set in 1,000 years.

good luck!
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • to all you saying you can download for free : these are physical copies and some people, no, LOTS of people want those.

to those saying its too much: you dont know the market and you are uninformed. ive seen this set twice go for 1200$ and 1600$ about a year and a half ago, i believe one set was sealed though.

the buy it now is a bit steep, but this will easily sell. also, if i were selling this, I WOULD NOT come to the pit and make a thread about it. but i would never sell my set in 1,000 years.

good luck!

so if someone gets this person the ticket they need then they won't have to sell this collection? hmmmmm

getting 1 ticket to this show can't be that hard...or can it?

people holding onto extras in the hope that they can make a trade need to realize that sometimes its hugely rewarding knowing you can make someone else extremely happy...say someone who is traveling 3000 miles to see ev play

please help him get his ticket at cost...if i had an extra and i couldnt trade it after a day or two of trying i'd GIVE my extra for free to this person....but thats just me...

supporting scalpers is not cool
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,664
    these boots must be so hard to let go, all for an hour and halfs live show.....I sure as hell couldnt sell mine