Options

Pre 2000 Posters

I am new to the poster world and I'm just curious if any of have any of these. I am not looking to trade or buy them from you. I just want to see pictures.
"Not only do you have sunshine but you have better thunder...fuckers." -Ed, Phx 10/21/00
PJ * 10/21/00 - Phx * 6/7/03 - Phx * 6/29/06 - Milwaukee * 6/30/06 - Milwaukee * 11/19/13 - Phx *
EV * 11/4/12 - Phx, AZ *

Comments

• Options
    ajaxbroajaxbro Posts: 352
    You can check out expressobeans or the past tour section on this site to see previous posters
  • Options
    RS151862RS151862 Pittsburgh, PA Posts: 2,625
    I think they're all here...

http://www.thecolorsblend.com
    Pittsburgh 1998 • Pittsburgh 2006 • 2012 Isle Of Wight Festival • 2012 Made In America Festival • Baltimore 2013 • Seattle 2013
    St. Paul 2014 • Mexico City 2015 • Philadelphia II 2016 • Ottawa 2016 • Amsterdam I & II 2018 • Wrigley Field II 2018 • Phoenix 2022
    Apollo Theater 2022 • Chicago I 2023

• Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    edited July 2014
    This one is from my FIRST show at Seattle's Key Arena back in '96:

SDC11955 photo SDC11955.jpg

SDC11941 photo SDC11941.jpg
    photo PJTicket-1-1-1.jpg
    I LOVE the tickets from this tour too...they have our names printed on them...
    this is STILL one of my FAVORITE posters ever printed!!!

:D
    Post edited by derbydave on
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    Driftin'AlongDriftin'Along Posts: 1,403
    I know that I can see them in the other sections and the websites but I wanted to see more of what derbydave posted. I know there is the framed poster thread too but there are just too many pages to go through there and I wanted to see specifically the pre 2000 stuff. Thank derby, that looks great. I like that poster too.
    "Not only do you have sunshine but you have better thunder...fuckers." -Ed, Phx 10/21/00
    PJ * 10/21/00 - Phx * 6/7/03 - Phx * 6/29/06 - Milwaukee * 6/30/06 - Milwaukee * 11/19/13 - Phx *
    EV * 11/4/12 - Phx, AZ *
  • Options

I know that I can see them in the other sections and the websites but I wanted to see more of what derbydave posted. I know there is the framed poster thread too but there are just too many pages to go through there and I wanted to see specifically the pre 2000 stuff. Thank derby, that looks great. I like that poster too.

You're more than welcome buddy...and if you're into PJ posters or just GREAT poster art,
    you owe it to yourself to check out the "framed poster thread" sometime.
    There's some AMAZING work in there!!
    They're not Pre- 2000...but if you'd like to see some of my other frame jobs,
    Here's a link to "My Framed Poster" story on Photobucket:
    http://s1104.photobucket.com/user/derbydave24/story/25917

Let me know your thoughts and it's always nice to meet another "Poster Freak"
    ;)
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2

• Options
    Brane_of_JFKBrane_of_JFK Maryland Posts: 1,900
    On the left is 98 Mansfield (Boston) and right is 98 Hartford

On the left is 98 Camden, middle is 2013 Charlotte (obv not pre-2000, but it was in the pic) and right is 98 Las Vegas
  • Options
    AO253126AO253126 Posts: 363
    derbydave said:

Here's a link to "My Framed Poster" story on Photobucket:
    http://s1104.photobucket.com/user/derbydave24/story/25917

Let me know your thoughts and it's always nice to meet another "Poster Freak"
    ;)

Wow, that is insane! I'm not sure which I'm more jealous of, the frames or the actual posters inside the frames! Makes me just want to pack up, go home and not even bother with my little collection ;)
  • Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    It takes a lot for me to be jealous of other people...but Derby Dave's poster collection makes me get really close. Would love to see those in person!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options

It takes a lot for me to be jealous of other people...but Derby Dave's poster collection makes me get really close. Would love to see those in person!

You're WELCOME in my home anytime DAVE!!
    Let's see if we can together with KC & we'll have a WRIGLEY REUNION!!!
    NOW that was FUN!!!
    :-bd

• Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    derbydave said:

You're WELCOME in my home anytime DAVE!!
    Let's see if we can together with KC & we'll have a WRIGLEY REUNION!!!
    NOW that was FUN!!!
    :-bd
    No kidding! Anytime we can get together will be great...especially if shows are involved!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,158
    I have 3 of them. Missoula '98, Vancouver '98, and Seattle '98. There wasn't the fervor for posters back then. Those were the 3 shows I saw on the Yield tour and I only bought the Missoula poster at the time. I walked by the Vancouver one and said to myself "that poster is too small for $25". Seattle was sold out by the time I got there so I couldn't buy one. I spent about 15 years before I broke down and found copies... lol.
  • Options
    98 Rapid City/Rushmore
  • Options
    96 Charlotte
  • Options
    98 Maui
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Soundgarden / Pearl Jam 1992 - "Green Lady" by Frank Kozik

"You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    tp266452tp266452 kansas city Posts: 28
    edited July 2014
    Rolling Stones/ Pearl Jam
    oakland 1997
    Post edited by tp266452 on
  • Options
    pulling69pulling69 KIAD Posts: 982
    I only have one, 98 Ames East Lansing. Edition of only 350 and from what I have heard not many are left in very good condition. The show was in my home town, a college town, and a number of the posters were bought by students and then hung in dorms and then tossed out a the end of the semester. I want to eventually do a better framing of this but the poster is so cool it doesn't really need it. I also have the ticket stub:

"Populated with every reject and cutthroat from Bombay to Calcutta. It's worse than Detroit."
  • Options
    pulling69pulling69 KIAD Posts: 982
    I also scored one of these last year(on the left):

"Populated with every reject and cutthroat from Bombay to Calcutta. It's worse than Detroit."
  • Options
    Jill-oJill-o Posts: 33

96 Charlotte

I want this poster so bad!! My first concert ever, was only 14 at the time and had no idea about buying merch at shows.
  • Options
    NWOntarioNWOntario Toronto Posts: 823
    This year, after trying to buy it for over a decade, I got the Minneapolis '98 poster. I won't say how much it cost; I will say, however, that it cost more than my car, which I'm oddly proud of ;)

Anyway, it was my first show and the poster makes me happier than I could've imagined.
    Minneapolis 1998 | Jones Beach I & II, Montreal, and Toronto 2000 | Buffalo, State College, Toronto, Montreal and Hershey 2003 | Boston I & II 2004 | Thunder Bay, Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto 2005 | Toronto I & II 2006 | The Vic and Lollapalooza 2007 | Calgary and Toronto 2009 | PJ20 I & II, Toronto I & II, Ottawa, Calgary and Edmonton 2011 | London, Chicago, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver and Seattle 2013 | Ottawa and Toronto I & II 2016 | Chicago I & II 2018 | Ottawa, Hamilton and Toronto 2022
  • Options
    Jill-o said:

96 Charlotte

I want this poster so bad!! My first concert ever, was only 14 at the time and had no idea about buying merch at shows.
    Yea I love it, fav print that I have. This was my extra one from a while back. I have a S/N and doodled one in a different frame now.
  • Options
    Driftin'AlongDriftin'Along Posts: 1,403
    pulling69 said:

I only have one, 98 Ames East Lansing. Edition of only 350 and from what I have heard not many are left in very good condition. The show was in my home town, a college town, and a number of the posters were bought by students and then hung in dorms and then tossed out a the end of the semester. I want to eventually do a better framing of this but the poster is so cool it doesn't really need it. I also have the ticket stub:

This is my poster Holy Grail. I love it. I am a comic book reader and huge Marvel fan and this has that feel big time. I will probably never get my hands on one. Thank you for sharing.
    EV * 11/4/12 - Phx, AZ *
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,931
    That 98 Mansfield is my fav...maybe I'll get lucky in the Mystery Poster Sale.

:D
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,190
    I have New Orleans 1995, ATL 1998, Birmingham/Greenville 1998 and Knoxville 1998. All very nice looking prints.

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore