Good Transaction with a 10 Club Member

BF89905BF89905 Posts: 1,335
Hello,
There does not seem to be an unofficial or a 'stickied' good trader discussion so:
Completed a poster deal with RedMosquito02. It was an easy and fair transaction. Great communication, re: responding to original inquiry, follow questions, and sending pictures. Prompt mailing and care put into the packaging of the poster. Responded to an email post-deal ..... first class guy/fan.

Comments

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    BF89905 said:

Hello,
    There does not seem to be an unofficial or a 'stickied' good trader discussion so:
    Completed a poster deal with RedMosquito02. It was an easy and fair transaction. Great communication, re: responding to original inquiry, follow questions, and sending pictures. Prompt mailing and care put into the packaging of the poster. Responded to an email post-deal ..... first class guy/fan.

Always nice to know.... There used to be a thread where we could post positive ratings for 10C sellers and traders, but it got locked because folks also started posting who was a terrible seller who screwed them over.... Which was also super helpful to all of us, but I guess 10C didn't think it was appropriate or something?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • robbierobbie Posts: 880
    edited July 2014
    I might add.that EZ1221C is awesome. I got some great vinyl form him last week at a great price, and he WAY underchargrd me for what it cost to ship. Thanks Eric
  • dpharesdphares Maryland Posts: 118
    I'll add robertstackarmy and dsg4. I did transactions with both with no issues. Thanks guys.
  • iwasatpj20iwasatpj20 Rockford, IL Posts: 3,291
    I've had great transactions with many members, too many to name and all were very nice to deal with.
    2000 - Chicago, IL
    2003 - Champaign, IL
    2006 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2007 - Chicago, IL Lollapalooza
    2009 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2010 - St. Louis, MO
    2011 - East Troy, WI 1 & 2 (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2012 - Atlanta, GA, Missoula, MT
    2013 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), Dallas, TX, Oklahoma City, OK
    2014 - St. Louis, MO, Tulsa, OK, Moline, IL (No Code, IL), Saint Paul, MN, Milwaukee, WI (Yield, WI)
    2016 - Greenville, SC (Vs, SC), Raleigh, NC, Columbia, SC, Boston, MA (Fenway Park 1), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)
    2018 - Seattle, WA (Safeco Field 2), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2), Boston, MA (Fenway Park 2)
    2020 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, ??
    2022 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, Las Vegas, NV
    2023 - St. Paul, MN 2, Fort Worth, TX 2, Austin, TX 1, and Austin, TX 2
    2024 - Portland, OR and Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)

2012 - Temple of the Dog East Troy, WI (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2014 - Soundgarden Tinley Park, IL (with Nine Inch Nails)
    2014 - Alice in Chains Davenport, IA
    2016 - Chris Cornell Solo Madison, WI and Peoria, IL (official hometown show)
    2016 - Temple of the Dog San Francisco, CA (both shows)
    2017 - Soundgarden Dallas (cancelled) RIP Chris Cornell
    2018 - Smashing Pumpkins Chicago, IL (first show)
    2019 - Alice in Chains Milwaukee, WI
    2022 - Jerry Cantrell Chicago, IL
    2023 - Jerry Cantrell Milwaukee, WI

RIP Andrew Wood, Kurt Cobain, Layne Staley, and Chris Cornell

RIP Mom (may your star shine the brightest in the sky, our family loves and misses you very much, we'll meet again)

• ratmandoratmando Moss Beach, CA Posts: 344
    giventofly and at least forty others were amazing to me- my wheelchair is doctored up with dozens upon dozens of stickers from 10clubbers. None asked for anything in return. They're all on my superhero list though, because the last few years it was getting harder for me to move so having the wheelchair all 10 Clubbed up made it a great year despite being in one. This year, I'm on different medication, and I'm mobile using my canes far more, so I'm able to sing on stage again. HUGE change from the years past, and I think it's the support from the people who are so giving on the board that helped me.
    When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.

Henry David Thoreau
  • KC2917KC2917 Posts: 870
    ratmando said:

giventofly and at least forty others were amazing to me- my wheelchair is doctored up with dozens upon dozens of stickers from 10clubbers. None asked for anything in return. They're all on my superhero list though, because the last few years it was getting harder for me to move so having the wheelchair all 10 Clubbed up made it a great year despite being in one. This year, I'm on different medication, and I'm mobile using my canes far more, so I'm able to sing on stage again. HUGE change from the years past, and I think it's the support from the people who are so giving on the board that helped me.

You sound like a badass. Keep rocking the fuck outta those canes!
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    ratmando said:

I got a pretty bad ass gaslight anthem sticker I believe I got from their fan club. Shoot me a pm with your address if you have room on that wheel chair and would like to add another!
  • robertstackarmyrobertstackarmy So. WI Posts: 681
    dphares said:

I'll add robertstackarmy and dsg4. I did transactions with both with no issues. Thanks guys.

thanks!