Options

**OFFICIAL ROLL CALL ST.LOUIS 10/3/14**

1235»

Comments

• Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697

In!! Reserved keeping the streak alive.. at least once every year since 03'..coming from Baltimore

Can you bring one of those crab topped burgers from Pratt st brew house(think that was the name where the wishlist party was in charm city last year)?
  • Options
    braindlbraindl Posts: 14
    St Louis will be first time in GA...been a dream of mine. I am curious what the strategy is to "be front and center"? This may be one of the only times I get to be in the pit, so I want to make the most of it.

My whole family is coming to St. Louis for the show and a great weekend. It's really cool how my older brother (mid-30's) and younger sister (mid 20's) and their spouses have really gotten into PJ. Of course, my wife wasn't really sure about my PJ obsession until Wrigley, now she's the one spending too much money in the merch line.

We all went to Dallas and they couldn't wait for another chance. So, we are bringing our parents to babysit while the six of us go jam out.
  • Options
    yellowwhoyellowwho Posts: 1,661
    lazyjc22 said:

Booked at the Parkway Hotel based on a great deal I found. Looks like it's a ten minute cab ride to Scottrade. Any fun to be had near there?

You'll be right in the "Central West End", a very nice upscale neighborhood. Lots of bars, shops, and restaurants all around. And you'll also be right next to Forest park...... where the zoo, museums, etc are located.

I believe you could also catch the Metrolink (public rail) nearby as well, that will take you to Scottrade
  • Options
    lazyjc22lazyjc22 Posts: 128
    yellowwho said:

lazyjc22 said:

Booked at the Parkway Hotel based on a great deal I found. Looks like it's a ten minute cab ride to Scottrade. Any fun to be had near there?

You'll be right in the "Central West End", a very nice upscale neighborhood. Lots of bars, shops, and restaurants all around. And you'll also be right next to Forest park...... where the zoo, museums, etc are located.

I believe you could also catch the Metrolink (public rail) nearby as well, that will take you to Scottrade
    Thanks! Saw a restaurant/bar that looked pretty interesting, Taste. Ever heard of it?
  • Options
    yellowwhoyellowwho Posts: 1,661
    lazyjc22 said:

yellowwho said:

lazyjc22 said:

Thanks! Saw a restaurant/bar that looked pretty interesting, Taste. Ever heard of it?
    Ya, I've heard of it, but never been. I know it gets good reviews though. The menu does look good.

Enjoy your stay ! If you have any other questions, ask away.
  • Options
    yellowwho said:

lazyjc22 said:

yellowwho said:

lazyjc22 said:

Ya, I've heard of it, but never been. I know it gets good reviews though. The menu does look good.

Enjoy your stay ! If you have any other questions, ask away.
    Much obliged. Sure I'll have one or two in the next three months :)
  • Options
    jlwhite1076jlwhite1076 Posts: 164
    Just seen on ticketmaster they are selling behind the stage now. Seems like St. Louis is going to be one hell of a party.
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,843
    Last tour there were huge amounts of tickets unsold in the uppers for the St. Louis show. This tour we re selling behind the stage! When did pj become so popular again?! Gonna be a great show!!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    CM234968CM234968 St. Louis Posts: 166
    lazyjc22 said:

You'll be happy with this choice, lots to do in that area. Taste was opened by one of St. Louis' best chefs, although I think it centers around small plates and craft cocktails. Other good spots in the area are Gamlin Whiskey House (good food, great drinks) iTap (no food but can carry in or order delivery, extensive beer list) and West End Grill & Pub (great neighborhood spot with a great menu, laid back atmosphere). Too many things in CWE to list here, but these are a few favorites. I also recommend taking the metrolink, there's a station right behind The Parkway.
    1998 - St. Louis; 2000 - St. Louis; 2003 - St. Louis, Champaign; 2004 - St. Louis (VFC); 2009 - Seattle 1 & 2; 2010 - Kansas City, St. Louis; 2013 - Wrigley; 2014 - St. Louis, Moline; 2016 - Wrigley
  • Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    I'll be in section 101!! B-) STONE side
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    whoyouare72whoyouare72 Chicago IL Posts: 2,070
    anyone looking to buy a sealed St Louis 2003 bootleg? $28 shipped in US thanks.
  • Options
    CM234968 said:

lazyjc22 said:

You'll be happy with this choice, lots to do in that area. Taste was opened by one of St. Louis' best chefs, although I think it centers around small plates and craft cocktails. Other good spots in the area are Gamlin Whiskey House (good food, great drinks) iTap (no food but can carry in or order delivery, extensive beer list) and West End Grill & Pub (great neighborhood spot with a great menu, laid back atmosphere). Too many things in CWE to list here, but these are a few favorites. I also recommend taking the metrolink, there's a station right behind The Parkway.
    Awesome, thanks for suggestions. They all sound like my kind of place! October can't get here soon enough.
  • Options
    ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,631
    Who is going to the st. louis show, and is planning on getting a poster, and would like a chance to win up to 6 posters from the 12 show fall tour?

Check this out

http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/233751/2014-u-s-fall-tour-poster-pool-giveaway-to-help-elwayvedder#latest

The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

• Options
    ed243421 said:

Who is going to the st. louis show, and is planning on getting a poster, and would like a chance to win up to 6 posters from the 12 show fall tour?

Check this out

http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/233751/2014-u-s-fall-tour-poster-pool-giveaway-to-help-elwayvedder#latest

2 of us already on Board
  • Options
    ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,631
    we need a third

or more
    The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

• Options
    jkgrovesjkgroves Indiana Posts: 142
    JimmyV said:

JimmyV said:

What is the venue like? Is this the same place they played in 2010?

Yes.
    The Mark 5 poster from that show is an underrated gem.

I have this poster hanging in my office! The photo is a bit fuzzy, but it looks amazing matted and framed...

StL in October!!!

• Options
    cmm6734cmm6734 Houston, TX Posts: 569
    Where is everyone staying for this show?
    40+ shows, it is never enough!
  • Options
    Ballpark Hilton
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,884
    Crowne Plaza - Downtown. Views of the arch and walking distance to venue!

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    twosdaygrltwosdaygrl Posts: 71
    Hi all! Will see you all at the show and hopefully the pre-party too! Here's the link to the Wishlist Pre-party Info for those that need it.
    http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/235474/official-st-louis-wishlist-foundation-pre-party-10-3-14#latest

I'll be in reserved, number 80XXX.
  • Options
    wall05wall05 Posts: 304
    Mother f'ing SIGNED!
    2008 - Camden, NJ 1
    2009 - Philadelphia, PA x4
    2010 - Newark, NJ, New York City, NY x2
    2012 - Philadelphia, PA
    2013 - Chicago, IL, Philadelphia, PA x2, Hartford, CT
    2016 - Philadelphia, PA x2, New York City, NY 2, Fenway 2
  • Options
    Mr. UttersonMr. Utterson Posts: 134
    Coming out from New Jersey...I'll be up in the rafters tho. Any word yet on a Preparty?
  • Options
    ChadsStillAliveChadsStillAlive Indianapolis Posts: 450
    I'll be in Cincy that Wednesday as well, so these will be shows #18 & 19. Seats are behind stage, but being in the building is enough for me. This will be very special, as it will be my first time taking my daughter (she's 13 now and will be 14 by then) to a concert (not her first concert ever, though) and her first PJ show. I am trying not to set expectations, but I sure hope she gets it. :)
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side.
    I am right by your side.
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,884
    edited July 2014

Coming out from New Jersey...I'll be up in the rafters tho. Any word yet on a Preparty?

We'll be in the rafters, too. Was the best I could do through TM and didn't want to risk winning 10c tickets and then having the trip fall through. Section 319.

Preparty is at a bar called Maggie Malone's. There is a sticky thread at the top of the main page.
    Friday, October 3: St Louis, MO – Scottrade Center
    Organizers: Jennifer B, Chris L, Candice A
    Location: Maggie O'Briens 2000 Market Pl, St Louis MO 63103 (314) 421-1388
    Beneficiaries: Friends of Kids with Cancer

Post edited by JimmyV on

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Me me me! But I still need a ticket, would love GA if someone has a spare!
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    Bump!
    www.cluthelee.com