Options

Coke Bottle Ten LP or Good StL Reserved for 2014 Tix (ISO StL, Cincy, Detroit)

Father HubbardFather Hubbard Chicago Posts: 1,547
edited June 2014 in Lost Dogs
Looking to trade my sealed, unopened copy of Coke bottle Ten vinyl LP for 1 GA ticket to any of the following shows:

St. Louis
Cincinnati
Detroit

Can also pay cash difference in "face value" of lp vs. ticket to level the playing field (I think the vinyl cost $37 so I could add like $40 or something to make it right).

Also was able to get 2 tickets in section 101 Row T for the St. Louis show (was surprised that these were available during the general onsale), would like to trade for GA to any of these shows if there is someone who would rather be in seats than deal with the floor.

Thanks!
Post edited by Father Hubbard on

Comments

• Options
    korion450korion450 Posts: 21
    I'm going to try to hook you up for Cincinnati! I will keep an ear out
    KAA
  • Options
    korion450 said:

I'm going to try to hook you up for Cincinnati! I will keep an ear out

Thanks for keeping me in mind! Haven't heard from my Cleveland buddies yet, hopefully they had some luck with Cincy

• Options
    korion450korion450 Posts: 21
    I will only have one but might be able to help!
    KAA
  • Options
    jhousnetjhousnet Posts: 47
    Got a reserved to St. Paul that I won't be needing and would love me some vinyl!
  • Options
    korion450 said:

I will only have one but might be able to help!

Sweeeeet, let me know!

• Options
    jhousnet said:

Got a reserved to St. Paul that I won't be needing and would love me some vinyl!

I think I'll hold out for GA for a while, but will let you know if anything changes!
  • Options
    Bump for fun. Sorry.
  • Options
    Bump for edit.
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,227

Looking to trade my sealed, unopened copy of Coke bottle Ten vinyl LP for 1 GA ticket to any of the following shows:

St. Louis
    Cincinnati
    Detroit

Can also pay cash difference in "face value" of lp vs. ticket to level the playing field (I think the vinyl cost $37 so I could add like $40 or something to make it right).

Also was able to get 2 tickets in section 101 Row T for the St. Louis show (was surprised that these were available during the general onsale), would like to trade for GA to any of these shows if there is someone who would rather be in seats than deal with the floor.

Thanks!

Just an fyi thats not how "face value" works here it goes by market value. I tried to trade a pj20 backpack last tour and got locked.

UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    Horse2345 said:

St. Louis
    Cincinnati
    Detroit

Thanks!

Just an fyi thats not how "face value" works here it goes by market value. I tried to trade a pj20 backpack last tour and got locked.

Interesting. Thanks for the heads up. So tickets = face value, collectibles = market value?
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    Sooooo... I wonder if you could get backstage passes for a Benny???
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville