• MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    what did I just order?
  • scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,427
    Thanks brother!
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
    I think I ordered it...
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Wow. My shop was selling it for $150 on RSD. I'm glad I only know 2 of their songs.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    Me too, waiting for the email notification....
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,498
    edited April 2014
    $60 to ship to Canada

How much to ship within the States? Can someone help out?
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
    $35. they explain they are taking extra shipping/tracking measures than normal
    I want confirmation so I can end my 4 day f5 binge once and for all
    I don't mind paying $60 to ship to Canada, cause like JK said, my shop was selling for $150 and they had one copy. So I am spending $10 more... And for 8 records that's $20 a record.
    I would like confirmation too, leaving the window open with the order number on it for now...
  • elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,227
    If anyone wants a Coke Ten, buy this set and I'll trade you for it!
    I actually want to order a second one to make sure but dont want to risk my 1st order getting cancelled. I blazed through the order as a guest without thinking/paying attention.

I did the exact same thing.
  • Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    If you factor in the current exchange rate, shipping and potential custom fees, Anyone who found this at their local shop in Canada for under $150 did pretty well.
    thanks for posting btw. I have been f5ing the wrong location
    pending charge on my CC
    Cool. I still haven't received an Order confirmation. I'm guessing it might have something to do with checking out as a guest.
  • KC2917KC2917 Posts: 871
    Fantastic.
    DMW... I emailed them cause I checked out as a Guest too. I didn't get my receipt over email, but they emailed me back that it's all good and that they received the order. For what it's worth...
    edited April 2014
    scurtis said:

DMW... I emailed them cause I checked out as a Guest too. I didn't get my receipt over email, but they emailed me back that it's all good and that they received the order. For what it's worth...

Good to know. Thanks.

This actually worked out well. My parents are own south for a few weeks so I had it shipped to them in Myrtle Beach. So i save $30 on shipping and wont have to deal with customs. Pretty happy about this.

Please Pearl Jam, do not release anything new for the next month. My bank account has taken an absolute beating since last Saturday!

• 63schoefflin63schoefflin Posts: 2,581
    +1. My RSD ISO is complete now.
    '08- Camden 1-2   '09- Chicago 2; Spectrum 1-4
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '12- MIA; DeLuna '13- Wrigley; Pitt; Brooklyn 1-2; Philly 1-2; Baltimore; Seattle
    '14- Denver   '16- Philly 1-2; MSG 2
    '17- Pilgrimage Music Fest (Eddie)
    '18- Fenway
  • RB90590RB90590 Posts: 227
    Thanks!
  • Well my wife made me swear I wouldn't spend another penny on PJ for a while. I think she meant only PJ. :)

Thanks for this heads up!
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    It took a bit for them to charge my card and I still haven't received email confirmation. I emailed and they said they have my order. I am hoping they are just making sure they can fill the orders before charging cards. I'd hate to get a cancelled order.
  • whoyouare72whoyouare72 Chicago IL Posts: 2,068
    just click on my account and it will say holds 4 review they are just making sure nobody ordered more than one before they start confirming orders
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957

just click on my account and it will say holds 4 review they are just making sure nobody ordered more than one before they start confirming orders

I was at the deli counter on my phone when I saw this. Just ordered as a guest. Got my order number and card finally charged. Just no email. Not too stressed. Just hoping they can fill them all.

I was at the deli counter on my phone when I saw this. Just ordered as a guest. Got my order number and card finally charged. Just no email. Not too stressed. Just hoping they can fill them all.
    I did the same thing, I sent them an email and they said my order was fine. So I'm sure it's all good, email confirmations will probably go out later.
  • DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,437
    Status is "ready to ship" no confirmation and no charges on my card ?????
    I just hope I get this [-O<
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,139
    Huge thank you for posting this. I ordered as a guest. No confirmation yet but we'll see....
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • jweyersjweyers Lincoln,NE Posts: 364
    Thanks a million