Men/Husbands Do Not Try This At Home

skyeriverwinterskyeriverwinter Posts: 1,894
edited March 2014 in The Porch
GOD!!! YOU PEOPLE ARE REAL PILLS!!!! It was a funny story. That's it. THanks for reminding me why I don't share here anymore. you're a bunch of ........................(insert as many bad words here as you can).
Post edited by skyeriverwinter on

Comments

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    Short, hairy faced husbands deserve more credit!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,040
    I wish my 2 very artistic boys had you as their art teacher!
    :-*
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810

Bahahahhahahahaaaaaaaa!

Too funny and love your story!
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    5'5"??
  • BronyBrony Posts: 628
    i am totally confused
  • buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    My wife loves it when I dress up as Ed too...... ;))
  • BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
    o

k
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • madtowndavemadtowndave Minneapolis, MN Posts: 4,012

+1
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
  • CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,219
    Something else Men/Husbands should not try at home...bringing home a crack whore to play 3-way naked Twister in the kitchen.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • aurynsdadaurynsdad Posts: 769
    Ed's 5'5? I got an inch on him!
    10/31/93 Berkeley (Baba!), 10/1/94 Bridge School, 9/16/96 Seattle (In My Tree!), 10/19/96 & 10/20/96 B. School (Alt Corduroy & Alt Porch!), 10/25/03 B. School, 6/1/03 Mtnview (Crazy Mary! You Are!), 11/29/13 Portland (All Those Yesterdays! Even Flow!), 10/25/14 Bridge School (Rain! Fuckin Up! TOTD!), 5/13/22 Oakland (W.M.A.! Immortality!)
  • Cosmo said:

Something else Men/Husbands should not try at home...bringing home a crack whore to play 3-way naked Twister in the kitchen.

this sounds like the voice of experience talking....
    First: ATL2 04/03/1994
    Last: SEA2 08/10/2018
    Next: ??
    http://expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=29417
    “I think you won, but I enjoyed the fight” - EV
  • Like most of you here, I can twist any conversation to include Pearl Jam. I teach my children so I always try to include something even if it's just, " Hey, you know that story you have to write? Well, if you make it about Pearl Jam you'll get a better grade." So one day I was teaching Art, I was talking to my children about faces. I explained that faces can be round, square, apple or oval. Then I brought up the comparison of Ed and Johnny Depp. My husband catches wind and says, "Who are we talking about The Hotness? That's what we're going to call him from now on ok guys?" and he begins to chuckle. I try hard just to ignore him and go on with the comparison. " You see Johnny Depp has a squarish face with sharp angles. Ed on the other hand, his face looks..." Before I could finish my husband interjects, " Like Pooh Bear?" Yes my husband is a little jealous of my fondness for Ed. Well, the kids just burst into laughter...that was the end of Art Class that day. To this day Ed is Pooh Bear. BUT my husband is paid back...you see, when my husband and I bicker and he heads off to work without resolution an hour or two passes and I receive a text "Five F*****g Ed/Pearl Jam songs in an hour on the radio!!! Ok Ok I'm SORRY!" Of course I have no control over the radio...the Gods must be on my side.

So to the point. While making my children's breakfast and my husbands lunch this morning my husband walks up to me and pulls me towards him....and then...he say, " Close my eyes to find I'd never be the same Without you..." In those few seconds, his beautiful 6'3" 170 lb. frame morphed and melted into a 5'5" cute hairy faced man. His gorgeous blue/green eyes turned blue. " Honey, you can't sing Ed songs to me...all I hear and see is him. You have to sing someone else's song. How about Van Morrison's Brown Eyed Girl? Ed would never sing that song." We chuckled.

But you see...you may not get the response your looking for if you do...hope this story is helpful...

• isn't ed 5'7"?
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    aurynsdad said:

Ed's 5'5? I got an inch on him!

Yeah, but it's girth that matters -- or so I hear....
    I SAW PEARL JAM

I.B.T.L

• elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,204
    Drugs are bad m'kay.
  • GOD!!! YOU PEOPLE ARE REAL PILLS!!!! It was a funny story. That's it. THanks for reminding me why I don't share here anymore. you're a bunch of ........................(insert as many bad words here as you can).
  • shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,765

GOD!!! YOU PEOPLE ARE REAL PILLS!!!! It was a funny story. That's it. THanks for reminding me why I don't share here anymore. you're a bunch of ........................(insert as many bad words here as you can).

Sorry you felt that way! I loved your story and it made me chuckle bc I have similar exchanges with my own husband. I feel sorry for him sometimes. It has to be tough to be married to a female pj fan. Don't let the "pills" get you down!
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • GOD!!! YOU PEOPLE ARE REAL PILLS!!!! It was a funny story. That's it. THanks for reminding me why I don't share here anymore. you're a bunch of ........................(insert as many bad words here as you can).

=)) to this day, my wife reminds me that she touched Ed and i didn't
    First: ATL2 04/03/1994
    Last: SEA2 08/10/2018
    Next: ??
    http://expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=29417
    “I think you won, but I enjoyed the fight” - EV
  • callencallen Posts: 6,388

Don't take it personal. Anyone can post and remember those insecure kids at school that made fun of others to make themselves feel better. Yep they're here as well. Fun story. Course what's good for the gander.......if hubby wants you to wear that blond wig and call you Scarlet Johanson well :D
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,219
    edited March 2014

I hope it wasn't because of me... I just thought that bringing home a crack whore to our wives/girlfriends was also something that us men/husbands should not try at home, too.
    Shouldn't we?
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Cosmo said:

I hope it wasn't because of me... I just thought that bringing home a crack whore to our wives/girlfriends was also something that us men/husbands should not try at home, too.
    Shouldn't we?
    This is getting blown out of proportion.

Cosmo... the advice you have offered is sound advice that unfortunately, some have learned the hard way. Many a home has been destroyed by husbands bringing home crack whores. We don't need more broken homes.

And... my dad is not a cell phone. D'Uh!
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • callencallen Posts: 6,388
    edited March 2014
    Cosmo said:

Shouldn't we?
    Freakin great advice no doubt and you may have saved my relationship. HA. just personally dogging out thread starter not cool.
    Post edited by callen on
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG