When is Pearl Jam playing at Bonnaroo

off2cpjoff2cpj Posts: 48
edited February 2008 in The Porch
Does anyone know the day and time for pj at bonnaroo?
95 shows ... i'll ride the wave where it takes me ...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I hope its on saturday

Then again, maybe thursday would be better so we won't be so damn tired
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • The "main" headliner usually plays on Saturday and I am pretty sure that would be PJ. I think the Metallica site says they are playing on Friday night. They usually have a jam band type finish out the festival on Sunday night.
  • does bonnaroo ever sell 1day passes
    95 shows ... i'll ride the wave where it takes me ...
  • Im thinking it will go, Friday Metallica, Saturday PJ, Sunday Jack Johnson.
  • scottbird wrote:
    Im thinking it will go, Friday Metallica, Saturday PJ, Sunday Jack Johnson.

I'm thinking you are exactly right. Pollstar.com has kanye listed for Thursday and Jack listed for Sunday already, I don't know how official that is but pollstar is usually on point in my experience

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • 1STmammal2wearPants1STmammal2wearPants Worcester, MA Posts: 2,825
    off2cpj wrote:
    does bonnaroo ever sell 1day passes

nopers.
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Boston I, Boston II 
    2018 Boston I, Boston II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 Boston I, Boston II
  • My friend and I were wondering why there are no one-day passes sold just last night.....I would be there for the duration anyways but is there any specific reasoning behind no one-dayers?

• My friend and I were wondering why there are no one-day passes sold just last night.....I would be there for the duration anyways but is there any specific reasoning behind no one-dayers?

I'm sure it's due to logistics. Since it is a camping festival it would probably be tough to have so many people coming and going all weekend.
    "Memories like fingerprints are slowly raising."

yeah the nature of bonnaroo makes it difficult to get in and out.
  • MrSmith wrote:
    yeah the nature of bonnaroo makes it difficult to get in and out.

Probably not on the last day. If people entered with green armbands on the last day or something...it's not like the bonnaroo guys would have to worry about people sticking around too long, since it's the last day.

9/17/95-New Orleans,LA 8/14/00-New Orleans,LA 4/8/03-New Orleans,LA 4/13/03-Tampa,FL 10/8/04-Kissimmee,FL 8/5/07-Chicago,IL 6/16/08-Columbia,SC 6/23/09-(EV Solo)Atlanta,GA 5/1/10-New Orleans,LA 9/21/12-Pensacola,FL 11/1/13-New Orleans,LA 4/11/16-Tampa,FL  4/23/16-New Orleans,LA