Options

I live in Seattle now, the fun is so on now, who is in?

Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
with Pearl Jam as the main soundtrack for my life, most awesome positive music ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nothing but positive vibrations flowing.....................................on and on.......................................................................................forever, whoever wants to be my friend, bring it on totally encouraged, and that is one thing that will never change as I walk into infinity........................

Comments

• Options
    this where I will be chilling now...........................................and I know I said I was gone, but this music means so much to each and everyone of us, we truly love this band and that should always be encouraged, the same way I love my girlfriend with every ounce of soul, and love all my friends and family just as much and many Ten Club members amongst those people, so this one time, I happily acknowledge being wrong :)
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    awesome neighborhood, awesome house I love my life so damn much and if that makes me crazy, I acknowledge fully 100% every day is so much fun I really could care less
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,772
    Welcome back! Glad you love your new everything and glad you made it back here. :)
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    oysterjaroysterjar NH Posts: 1,235
    Hank!

Wind this thing up.

• Options
    Yep...
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
    edited February 2014
    Hey, welcome back! It wasn't the same without you. You're so close to me now, our paths just might cross one of these days. Seattleites and Vancouverites, we get each other. ;)

You're far from the first to bail and then make a return. Us PJ fans can be emotional people, lol.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

Hey, welcome back! It wasn't the same without you. You're so close to me now, our paths just might cross one of these days. Seattleites and Vancouverites, we get each other. ;)

You're far from the first to bail and then make a return. Us PJ fans can be emotional people, lol.

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,683
    Welcome back Big Bank Hank! Good to have you on board again! :-)

And cool that you're in Seattle- I lived up that way for several years- great part of the world!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options

Welcome back! Glad you love your new everything and glad you made it back here. :)

happy to be back, and I love Present Tense so this is the right place for me :)
  • Options
    brianlux said:

And cool that you're in Seattle- I lived up that way for several years- great part of the world!

it is so nice to go footing outside in the wet grass, so much spiritual energy I love it, endless green that goes on forever
  • Options

brianlux said:

it is so nice to go footing outside in the wet grass, so much spiritual energy I love it, endless green that goes on forever
    GOD how I miss that! Must get up that way again some day!

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    absolutely, enjoying some Northern Lights
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    Welcome back! Glad to see you back on the boards, and to hear that you are loving your life in Seattle (everyone should be so lucky). :)
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    Big...... Bank....... Hank!!!! Glad to hear that fish that clocked you in the head at pikes place knocked your senses back in place.
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • Options
    lotsalemonlotsalemon Boston Posts: 2,734
    Of all the cities I've visited in the US, Seattle is by far my favorite. I loved the week I spent there...great vibe and awesome people. I wouldn't hesitate to move there - congrats on the new digs!
    Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018

• Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776

whoever wants to be my friend, bring it on totally encouraged, and that is one thing that will never change as I walk into infinity........................

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
    I really dig James Franco. :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339

with Pearl Jam as the main soundtrack for my life, most awesome positive music ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nothing but positive vibrations flowing.....................................on and on.......................................................................................forever, whoever wants to be my friend, bring it on totally encouraged, and that is one thing that will never change as I walk into infinity........................

senrock?

did you see me? i saw you.
  • Options
    Wma31394 said:

Big...... Bank....... Hank!!!! Glad to hear that fish that clocked you in the head at pikes place knocked your senses back in place.

lol, and the water does taste like wine
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,378
    Seattle is great. We were torn between Seattle & Portland when we moved from Dallas. We chose Portland & I'm glad we did! But, it's always a lot of fun to take the quick drive to Seattle.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

Yes! Just recently say 127 hours. I fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking TOTALLY LOVE THAT MOVIE! Almost enough to make me want to break off an arm! :-)

Ooops, off topic.

BBH, what's new in Emerald City?

• Options
    mfc2006 said:

Seattle is great. We were torn between Seattle & Portland when we moved from Dallas. We chose Portland & I'm glad we did! But, it's always a lot of fun to take the quick drive to Seattle.

I love Portlandia
  • Options
    brianlux said:

PJ_Soul said:

Yes! Just recently say 127 hours. I fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking TOTALLY LOVE THAT MOVIE! Almost enough to make me want to break off an arm! :-)

Ooops, off topic.

went and got lost downtown for the first time to get to know things a little bit, starting everything in motion to get my radio career underway, and I still welcome anybody in the band or any PJ fans who want to smoke a joint to come on over
  • Options
    oysterjaroysterjar NH Posts: 1,235

brianlux said:

PJ_Soul said:

Ooops, off topic.

went and got lost downtown for the first time to get to know things a little bit, starting everything in motion to get my radio career underway, and I still welcome anybody in the band or any PJ fans who want to smoke a joint to come on over
    Speaking of Marijuana, as someone who can't do it currently, have you heard/tried wax? I just saw an article about its potency and it got me wondering.

Wind this thing up.

• Options
    I'll look you up in August
    when my mates + I
    make our annual pilgrimage to watch
    the Jays take on the Mariners.
    Welcome back Hank!

Cheers.
    'Cause you don't give blood and take it back again.
  • Options

I'll look you up in August
    when my mates + I
    make our annual pilgrimage to watch
    the Jays take on the Mariners.
    Welcome back Hank!

Cheers.

thanks, bud
  • Options
    oysterjar said:

brianlux said:

PJ_Soul said:

Ooops, off topic.

Speaking of Marijuana, as someone who can't do it currently, have you heard/tried wax? I just saw an article about its potency and it got me wondering.
    I saw an article too, so far have just tried the chronic and edibles
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    Oh my god!!! Yay!! I am so happy you're baback my friend!! I was totally having a shit day.. So glad I came over here!!! You know if I ever get to make it up there.. We're gonna kick it! Happy things are going do well for you! A d super happy you decided to 'Come Back' <:-P
  • Options

Oh my god!!! Yay!! I am so happy you're baback my friend!! I was totally having a shit day.. So glad I came over here!!! You know if I ever get to make it up there.. We're gonna kick it! Happy things are going do well for you! A d super happy you decided to 'Come Back' <:-P </p>

happy to be back I want to start organizing get together's for Pearl Jam fans to hang out watch PJ DVD's & concerts and hang out and talk about life and Pearl Jam, in a laid back relaxed environment with beanbag chairs and blacklights, tapestries and Pearl Jam posters, maybe eventually organize stuff outside of Seattle in other parts of Oregon and Washington, here is the Facebook group I started, won't be preaching legalization too much, if you want to smoke it is legal here, and I found the music sounds better, and hopefully eventually maybe get some members of the band or band employees to come hang out in an intimate environment and the can smoke a joint and talk about life with some of their fans, with no one asking for autographs or anything like that, I think there is awesome potential, but if it sounds cool to anyone, no membership requirements other than love Pearl Jam and life and don't be an asshole

Seattle 420 Pearl Jam Society
  • Options
    hope everyone is having a happy and blessed day today