Seeking Ticket/s for Eddie's Solo Shows in Australia (Post your requests in here)

Comments

• NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777
    edited February 2014

Have you tried the venue, I read they released more tickets a few days ago.

Tried to get those but I was too late. Scalpels seem to have them up on eBay now for three times the price.
    Sorry to hear that, that sux. Maybe try calling the venue every day and asking for tickets because the opera house was sold out but there were lots of empty seats. I will look out for you too. If all else fails try going to venue on the evening and see if any tickets are available.
  • Princess BulldozerPrincess Bulldozer Mannheim, Germany Posts: 952

Have you tried the venue, I read they released more tickets a few days ago.

Tried to get those but I was too late. Scalpels seem to have them up on eBay now for three times the price.
    Sorry to hear that, that sux. Maybe try calling the venue every day and asking for tickets because the opera house was sold out but there were lots of empty seats. I will look out for you too. If all else fails try going to venue on the evening and see if any tickets are available.
    Thanks, I will keep looking. Thanks for keeping an eye out for me too :)

Again, looking for any Brisbane EV tickets for any night.
    Cheers.
    Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure - science.
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

Men love to wonder, and that is the seed of science.
    ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • Hello,
    I've recently had to move out of Melbourne. I've got two tickets for Face for the 19th. PM me or email at Tamalars91@aol.com if interested. Cheers!
  • WhoWho Posts: 34
    Hi, looking for a single ticket for Brisbane, this Saturday 22nd Feb...
  • CappoCappo Posts: 71
    edited February 2014
    There is a single ticket for face value on eBay for Wednesday 19th in Melbourne if anyone is still looking.
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Concert-ticket-to-Eddie-Vedder-Melbourne-Wedesday-night-19th-Feb-2014-/321326200218?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_15&hash=item4ad088b59a&_uhb=1

GONE
    Post edited by Cappo on
  • I am donating 50 cents per like over 400 likes to cancer research irrespective of whether I win the EV tickets or not. Please click through and like. Nearly $50 raised so far and I want to get to $700!!! https://facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10202432488947951&set=o.187206456951&type=1&theater
  • deep_schismicdeep_schismic Bremen, Germany Posts: 158
    Still looking for tickets for the EV gig tonight (18th)..if you have 2 tickets, please e-mail one.schism@gmail.com... I'm going to try at the venue if all else fails..
    //ten.club.#352XXX//
    ***melbourne.19.2.2003|berlin.23.9.2006|berlin.15.08.2009|berlin.04.07.2012|berlin.05.07.2012|amsterdam 16.06.2014|berlin 26.06.2014
    QPAC have extra's for Brisbane online now.
    Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure - science.
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thanks for posting this! Have a friend looking for a ticket - you've made their day :)
    Who said:

Thanks for posting this! Have a friend looking for a ticket - you've made their day :)
    I had three lovely PJ fans text me this info (though I was already in the midst of purchasing) and then came here to put it up. :)

~Edwin Powell Hubble

~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • NT251861NT251861 Perth Posts: 40
    edited February 2014
    I am going to fly over for the shows.Managed to get tickets for the Sat and Sun nights but Tuesday jumped out of my cart because the silly site logged me off. Anyone have 2 tickets for Tuesday going begging?

ETA: For Tuesday the 25th Feb show.
    Post edited by NT251861 on
    no matter how cold the winter, there's a springtime ahead... PJ - Adelaide 98, 09; Perth 03, 06, 09, 14; EV - Perth 11, 14 (2 shows), Brisbane 14 (2 shows)
    NT251861 said:

I am going to fly over for the shows.Managed to get tickets for the Sat and Sun nights but Tuesday jumped out of my cart because the silly site logged me off. Anyone have 2 tickets for Tuesday going begging?

ETA: For Tuesday the 25th Feb show.

Call QPAC, I got a ticket the other day that was sitting in someone's cart for over 30 mins, but it wasn't actually in a cart really.
    They just bumped it out of the cart. They might actually still be there. Just ask.
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777
    I am so excited I got tickets to Sunday :))
  • No CoderNo Coder Brisbane Posts: 1,126
    Just checked and there was still 3 tickets for Saturday night Brisbane show on QPAC sight
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me

*BEC, Brisbane, March 1995
    *BEC, Brisbane, March 1998
    *BEC, Brisbane, November 2006
    *QSAC, Brisbane November 2009
    *EV Solo, QPAC, Brisbane March 10 and 12 2011
    *Big Day Out, Gold Coast, 19 Jan 2014
    *EV Solo, QPAC, Brisbane, 22,23 & 25 Feb 2014
  • -Emma--Emma- Sydney, Australia Posts: 2,864
    edited February 2014
    Don't know if this is still available, but saw this on gumtree...face-value ticket for Feb 22 in 4th row!

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/nundah/concerts/eddie-vedder-brisbane-qpac-saturday-22-february-4th-row-ticket/1039355093
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
    For Sale: 3 x Eddie Vedder solo tickets for QPAC Tuesday 25th Feb, balcony tickets. PM if interested. Cheers. Face value of course
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

~Ralph Waldo Emerson
    Hi y'all. I have one ticket available for Saturday night (row F) and one for Sunday night (row F) for sale. Face value.
    no matter how cold the winter, there's a springtime ahead... PJ - Adelaide 98, 09; Perth 03, 06, 09, 14; EV - Perth 11, 14 (2 shows), Brisbane 14 (2 shows)
    Oh and thanks to those with advice on the Tuesday show, I decided to show a little bit of restraint and am going to attend Sat and Sun but fly back to Perth on Monday so will miss the last show :)
    A raffle of PJ and EV merch and memorabilia will be taking place at The Fox Hotel (South Brisbane, 5 minute walk from QPAC) from about 2.30pm on Sunday, the winners will be announced at about 6.00pm.

Large prize pool up for grabs, so come hang out at The Fox Sunday afternoon for food, drinks, fun times and the chance to raise money for charity.
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • redrawredraw Posts: 1,271
    Have 2 tix in Box A row F (good seats) for Sat 22nd available
    Face value $130 each
    '95: Brisbane BEC March 21 & 22 '98: Brisbane BEC March 14 & 15 '03: Brad Surfers Paradise Troccadero Jan 11
    '03: Brisbane BEC Feb 8 '06: Brisbane BEC Nov 10 & 11 '09: Brisbane QSAC Nov 25
    '11: EV Solo Brisbane QPAC March 10, 12 & 13 '11: PJ20 Alpine Valley Sep 3 & 4
    '14: Gold Coast BDO Jan 19 EV Solo QPAC Feb 22, 23 & 25
    ROW H tickets (floor/stalls) for Sat and Sun on QPAC site now.
    http://www.qpac.com.au/event/Eddie_Vedder_14.aspx?showTab=Overview#.UwcI-EKSzMo
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • SLRSLR on the long road Posts: 9
    Hope Everybody got to get some tickets to the shows here in Brissy,

I like to thank You personally Princess,
    thank you for all your info to your fellow 10C Members
    and I hope the auction went well :)

The last two nites of my life I have not felt so overwhelm with... (You all Know what I mean)
    since the first PJ tour here in Brisbane back in '95.

Anyway Peace, Love to you all.

No matter how cold the Winter, there's a Spring time ahead...

Keep on Rocklin' in the Fee World.

We've all walked the Long Road...

Ciao
    How much difference does it make...?

Bravo! Pearl Jam, Grazie per vita.
    Hi, does anyone have tix spare for Tuesday night?
    Tickets are available again on QPAC website :)
  • Allocation exhausted again :( if anyone has a spare ticket I'll gladly take it off your hands.
    "this is such a happening tail-pipe of a party"

Adelaide 98; Adelaide 03; Melbourne 03 #2; Brisbane 06 #2; Adelaide 06 #1 & #2; Perth 06; Adelaide 09; Melbourne 09; Gold Coast BDO 14; Adelaide BDO 14
    EV Aus 2011: Adelaide #1 & #2; Canberra
  • -Emma--Emma- Sydney, Australia Posts: 2,864
    edited February 2014

Allocation exhausted again :( if anyone has a spare ticket I'll gladly take it off your hands.

Just saw this on gumtree...hope it helps :)

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/gold-coast-region/concerts/eddie-vedder-ticket-for-tonight-/1039820047

PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
  • AZAAZA Posts: 86
    Just snagged 2 tickets on qpac website for tonights show, row b, this will make up for my last row 10c tix on Sunday night.
    keep trying people!
  • pearljammonkeypearljammonkey Brisbane Posts: 205
    Same here just got a single for row B. Couldnt help myself after seeing the first 2 nights and getting dissapointing 10club seats
  • This QPAC site is fu*cked.
    "this is such a happening tail-pipe of a party"

Adelaide 98; Adelaide 03; Melbourne 03 #2; Brisbane 06 #2; Adelaide 06 #1 & #2; Perth 06; Adelaide 09; Melbourne 09; Gold Coast BDO 14; Adelaide BDO 14
    EV Aus 2011: Adelaide #1 & #2; Canberra
  • pearljammonkeypearljammonkey Brisbane Posts: 205

This QPAC site is fu*cked.

Try calling them mate. I had to refresh over and over but lucky i think