Pearl Jam's Spokane '13 S/N print by Faile on sale tomorrow ...

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
The price? Please check below ...

From Faile's newsletter ..

Hello everyone,

Hope this finds you well and staying warm. We are working on some good things here in the studio, with an eye on the Summer. In the mean time, we are getting back to working on some studio prints and other things that we just didn’t have time to focus on last year. For those who have followed our work for some time you know that varied edition, hand painted prints from the studio are works we love creating. We’re excited to release a few of these tomorrow via PaperMonster.net.

We have two versions of I Used to Be Worth Something. Drips and Midnight. These were created in 2012 – hand painted, spray painted, dripped and printed. Full of everything Faile.

Also we are releasing the print we did for Pearl Jam for their 2013 Spokane, WA concert. It was a great honor to do a print for one of their shows after growing up listening to so much of their music.

Release is tomorrow, Tuesday February 4th at Noon (NYC time) via PaperMonster.net. This will be a buy now release as opposed to the lottery format.

Preview here: http://failesites.net/february-print-release/

Release here: http://papermonster.net/artist.php?artist=13

I Used to Be Worth Something – Drips
Varied Edition of 20
Dimensions: 25 x 33 Inches
Signed, Stamped and Embossed
FAILE 2012
$1500

I Used to Be Worth Something – Midnight
Varied Edition of 22
Dimensions: 25 x 33 Inches
Signed, Stamped and Embossed
FAILE 2012
$1500

FAILE x Pearl Jam Spokane 2013
Artist Edition of 100
8 Color Silkscreen on Archival Paper
Dimensions: 18 x 24 Inches
Signed and Stamped
FAILE 2013
$225

A few other goodies happening this Spring. Stay in touch @faileart. Thanks to everyone for their support.

Our best,
Faile

Comments

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    $225?! Wow. Thanks to Adam, this will be on our wall soon!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    Yep! $225. Plus $40 shipping to Canada.

I do like this print. And I was at this amazing show.
    But that's A LOT of mula for a gig poster.

D'oh!!!
  • retroponyretropony Myrtle Beach SC Posts: 349
    ooofffff.....cool poster though
    Washington DC 2008
    Charlotte NC 2013
    Greenville SC 2016
    Wrigley 1 2018
    retropony said:

ooofffff.....cool poster though

Indeed!
    Looks like it's on sale now.
    Whoa!!

• Edge34Edge34 Ottawa Posts: 233
    Sold out... love this print but, I'm a little surprised it sold out so fast at that price.
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,164
    Edge34 said:

Sold out... love this print but, I'm a little surprised it sold out so fast at that price.

I think it sold out more so because it's a Faile rather than a PJ poster. Did you see the other two prints for $1,500 that went on sale at the same time? Those sold out too!!!

• madtowndavemadtowndave Minneapolis, MN Posts: 4,012
    Suziemay said:

Edge34 said:

I think it sold out more so because it's a Faile rather than a PJ poster. Did you see the other two prints for $1,500 that went on sale at the same time? Those sold out too!!!

That is wild....
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
    edited February 2014
    Want to know what else is wild? I went to a ballet in NYC where Faile designed blocks specifically for the show in collaboration with NYCB, tickets were only $29 and each ticket holder received one block. Those blocks apparently sold for as high as $490! People are nuts.

These guys: http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/165489
  • HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,311
    edited February 2014
    Suziemay said:

Want to know what else is wild? I went to a ballet in NYC where Faile designed blocks specifically for the show in collaboration with NYCB, tickets were only $29 and each ticket holder received one block. Those blocks apparently sold for as high as $490! People are nuts.

I went, too and have 2 blocks. I also have several prints of theirs. Bought the AP for the S/N and stamp. Tried to get one from the show, but Faile-d and without knowing whether the shop will be selling show editions or not decided to get one now while I could.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life

Suziemay said:

I went, too and have 2 blocks. I also have several prints of theirs. Bought the AP for the S/N and stamp. Tried to get one from the show, but Faile-d and without knowing whether the shop will be selling show editions or not decided to get one now while I could.
    I got one too because I wanted to see what one of their prints look like in person :) I think the show editions are printed by PJ and yeah, kinda want to see the S/N and stamp. Lame, I know!

These are the ones I love, but way way way out of my price range:
    Courtesy of Expresso Beans
    Courtesy of Expresso Beans