Options

Been away, what's going on with the bootlegs?

SomeySomey Posts: 121
I'm honestly so confused, not complaining I know they will come, just interested why there has been a hault at Hartford. I was lucky and got my charlotesville and charloette off live downloads cause they went up there and got taken down quickly. Any1 know what's up?
Somey

E.V. - United Palace Theater 08/05/2008
E.V. - Beacon Theater 1 & 2

Comments

• Options
    TheGhostTheGhost Posts: 534
    I posted a similar question the other day. No one seems to have a simple answer.... got tired of reading threads trying to figure out what Nugs has to do with it. I got no clue.
    Your light made us stars
  • Options
    It's all there...you just have to read....

Here's a summary:

Nugs is the company that manufactures and ships boots for 10C.

A benefit of working for that company is apparently everyone gets the 2 months after Black Friday OFF.

This, along with the high demand for boots, caused significant delays in shipping...enter disgruntled Pearl Jam fans.

To add fuel to the fire, there have been manufacturing errors with some of the boots (2 second gaps between songs, labeling errors etc) mostly affecting the Hartford and Philly night 2 boots.

Now adding kerosene to the fire...when people contacted nugs or 10C about issues, there have been little to no response.

Present Day: the people from nugs have returned to work, shipping boots, responding to emails, and replacing defective boots.

The boot program will seemingly continue once they catch up with back orders and replacements.

However, there has really been Zero official communication from either company....

I need a drink...
    here for the music...
  • Options
    GivenToJam88GivenToJam88 NJ Posts: 1,187
    What about digital versions???
    2006: 5/28
    2008: 6/19, 6/24, 6/25
    2009: 6/14 (EV), 10/27, 10/28
    2010: 5/17
    2011: 6/21 (EV), 6/22 (EV), 9/11, 9/12
    2012: 9/2
    2013: 10/15, 10/16, 10/19, 10/21, 10/22, 10/27, 11/23, 11/24
    2014: 10/19
    2016: 5/1, 5/2, 5/8
    2018: 8/20, 9/2, 9/4
  • Options
    RobbyD462RobbyD462 Victoria BC Posts: 4,768
    edited February 2014

Here's a summary:

A benefit of working for that company is apparently everyone gets the 2 months after Black Friday OFF.

This, along with the high demand for boots, caused significant delays in shipping...enter disgruntled Pearl Jam fans.

To add fuel to the fire, there have been manufacturing errors with some of the boots (2 second gaps between songs, labeling errors etc) mostly affecting the Hartford and Philly night 2 boots.

Now adding kerosene to the fire...when people contacted nugs or 10C about issues, there have been little to no response.

Present Day: the people from nugs have returned to work, shipping boots, responding to emails, and replacing defective boots.

The boot program will seemingly continue once they catch up with back orders and replacements.

However, there has really been Zero official communication from either company....

I need a drink...

Thank you Sir. :)

Sounds like a good company to work for!
    The travel you could do with 2 months off a year.
    Is that plus vacation time or your vacation time?
    Post edited by RobbyD462 on
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/21/9 -Vancouver,B.C-Rogers Arena-12/4/13
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/22/9 -Pemberton,B.C-7/17/16
    -Vancouver,B.C-GM Place -9/25/9 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/8/18
    -Vancouver,B.C-Pacific Coliseum-9/25/11 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/10/18
    -Misoula,MT-Adams Field House-9/30/12

• Options
    RobbyD462 said:

Here's a summary:

I need a drink...

Thank you Sir. :)

Sounds like a good company to work for!
    The travel you could do with 2 months off a year.
    Is that plus vacation time or your vacation time?
    Well, I was being a little sarcastic about the "benefit" part... But they were pretty much MIA in December/January.
    here for the music...
  • Options
    jumbojetjumbojet Posts: 1,484
    I guess bugs had a psychological breakdown from dealing with PJ fans.

I think they didn't have an idea what they were signing for. Might have been too big to chew. Especially after 2 boots a week part came in.

Good thing is they offered digital downloads for the delays in sending the bootlegs.

What's your part, who you are?

2012: Arras, Berlin 1-2
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires
    2014: Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: NY MSG 1
  • Options
    terrym08terrym08 Posts: 370
    heard the shows are going to resume on Friday, so hopefully Charlottesville will be on sale next week..