Options

Seek EV Spare for Melbourne any date

mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,691
Hey folks, have a friend whos a former member before pay to post came into effect. She is currently waiting to emigrate to America to be with her husband whom she met as a result of this band and married a couple years ago. Gov hoops have prevented this for the past two years, no other details or specifics.

Heat precludes her attending the BDO shows, so its very convenient that EV is playing next month indoors. There is one other member ( Norm ) here that can attest to what I've stated and is chipping in to do this for our friend. I am set up for paypal or am willing to make payment however the seller wishes.Any others who wish to contribute are most welcome.

Please make this happen for her.

Thanks.
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14

Comments

• Options
    Lukin_ozLukin_oz Posts: 257
    PM sent... Might be able to help
    Those who dance are called insane by those who dont hear the music
  • Options
    Lukin_oz said:

No PM yet?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    -Emma--Emma- Sydney, Australia Posts: 2,864
    mickeyrat said:

Lukin_oz said:

No PM yet?
    It is on your "wall" (click on your username and look at your profile :) )
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
  • Options
    -Emma- said:

mickeyrat said:

Lukin_oz said:

No PM yet?
    It is on your "wall" (click on your username and look at your profile :) )
    Thanks Emma, this fucking club and their "improvements" , someone needs sent for a drug test.....

• Options
    10 days to first show. Any word yet?