Shameless season 4

dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
today!
"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
"..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
“..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
Tagged:

Comments

• bambam87bambam87 Posts: 545
    pretty excited. the only show I really watch
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,244
    Great show. Hope they can keep it up!
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,723
    Looking forward to it. Should be interesting to see how different things are with Lip at college and Ian in the army. Also looking forward to some more topless Emmy Rossum scenes... :-*

Looking forward to it. Should be interesting to see how different things are with Lip at college and Ian in the army. Also looking forward to some more topless Emmy Rossum scenes... :-*

Yeah, she's all kinds of awesome!
    Apparently Emmy's two very lovely friends make an appearance tonight.

Sweet!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    downloading now
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Solild start.
    I'm a little worried that the characters may now be too disconnected. It looks like Lip will probably drop out, Ian ran away....so they might come back.
    Not sure how Frank's character is going to work out now. Is he just going to sit around the house and give himself alcohol enemas all day?

Emmy's boobs were nice.
    Lip is kick ass as always
  • PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    I love the T-Shirt Carl was wearing in the season opener last night "FUCK JAY CUTLER" - lmao.

and yeah, I'm a fan of Fiona's boobs!!
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........

Lip is kick ass as always

I love the way he just walked right thru the flash mob frozen scene.

PJPixie said:

I love the T-Shirt Carl was wearing in the season opener last night "FUCK JAY CUTLER" - lmao.

and yeah, I'm a fan of Fiona's boobs!!

anyone is NOT fan of Fiona boobs is just crazy and needs medication
    mca47 said:

Solild start.
    I'm a little worried that the characters may now be too disconnected. It looks like Lip will probably drop out, Ian ran away....so they might come back.
    Not sure how Frank's character is going to work out now. Is he just going to sit around the house and give himself alcohol enemas all day?

Emmy's boobs were nice.

I really do enjoy all the characters on this show. Franks addiction kills me, he really is a smart guy just so effed up in addiction.

When do you think Steve comes back?
    mca47 said:

I read some article last week that made it sound like Steve/Jimmy won't be coming back. Not sure if we're supposed to just assume that he is dead or what.
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364

mca47 said:

I read some article last week that made it sound like Steve/Jimmy won't be coming back. Not sure if we're supposed to just assume that he is dead or what.
    Hes definitely dead. They may have some closure in a episode but how could he come back?
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin said:

mca47 said:

Hes definitely dead. They may have some closure in a episode but how could he come back?

Well I guess Steve/Jimmy is dead....

http://www.tvguide.com/news/justin-chatwin-departs-shameless-1066296.aspx
    That's good. While I liked Steve/Jimmy I don't see much more they could have done with his character.

Was anyone else shocked at how big Debbie has gotten? Girl shot up like 6 inches since last season!
    mca47 said:

That's good. While I liked Steve/Jimmy I don't see much more they could have done with his character.

Was anyone else shocked at how big Debbie has gotten? Girl shot up like 6 inches since last season!

Must be the heels :))
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin said:

mca47 said:

Must be the heels :))
    lol
    great episode..Lip is the shit!!
    I have a magic penis!
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin said:

I have a magic penis!

hahaahaahahahhaha
    Good start to the season....happy to have this show back. Fiona dating her boss will obviously turn out to be a disaster. And Frank has another daughter?!??

Good start to the season....happy to have this show back. Fiona dating her boss will obviously turn out to be a disaster. And Frank has another daughter?!??

Yeah, it has been good so far. You KNOW Fiona and her boss won't last...and therefore her job.
    How long before Lip drops out? I mean, he's clearly out of place and you can only bang so many fat chicks! image

The whole "older sister" thing seems a bit....much, but we'll see how it plays out.
    All in all....so far so good!
    mca47 said:

Yeah, it has been good so far. You KNOW Fiona and her boss won't last...and therefore her job.
    How long before Lip drops out? I mean, he's clearly out of place and you can only bang so many fat chicks! image

The whole "older sister" thing seems a bit....much, but we'll see how it plays out.

And what school is Lip supposed to be at??? I guess they're trying to make it look like some school in Chicago??

mca47 said:

And what school is Lip supposed to be at??? I guess they're trying to make it look like some school in Chicago??
    Apparently a pretty big one...one with an extensive campus and one with sororities.
    I guess Northwestern is too far out of the city and UChicago wouldn't allow Showtime to use it's name. haha
    Lightning Bolt!!!
    Fiona!!!!
  • northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,728
    Nothing like a little kitchen counter sex to get the show back on track lol...love this show
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.

Nothing like a little kitchen counter sex to get the show back on track lol...love this show

Hehe