Options

About to buy Santa Barbara on EBAY. NOOOO!!!!!

magikevmagikev Posts: 296
edited June 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Okay people. I'm going to SD, LA 1 and 2, and am kicking myself for not buying SB tix. I know that they moved the starting time up, and just have a feeling they are gonna do something special that night. Anybody have any input on whether or not buying from ebay will be worth it? I'll probably end up paying $100+ a ticket. For those of you that have been to the bowl, is the seating in the back still worth going for? And last but not least, anybody with even 1 extra ten club ticket?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,420
    magikev wrote:
    Okay people. I'm going to SD, LA 1 and 2, and am kicking myself for not buying SB tix. I know that they moved the starting time up, and just have a feeling they are gonna do something special that night. Anybody have any input on whether or not buying from ebay will be worth it? I'll probably end up paying $100+ a ticket. For those of you that have been to the bowl, is the seating in the back still worth going for? And last but not least, anybody with even 1 extra ten club ticket?

They moved up the starting time due to a curfew of 10pm.

Its a great venue....the venue is small, and the trees are plentiful.

The venue is like 7 minutes from the beach, so its a nice day!
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,250
    TicketMaster releases tickets before the show. If you could just continue to look at the TM site for a bit it may be worth your while.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    Santa Barbara should be great. Out of all the southern california shows, this is the one I'm most looking forward too...
  • Options
    well i just got 3 tix to pitt for 150 for all 3 im a happy man
    6-23-06...Pittsburgh,PA

www.myspace.com/hattricks412
  • Options
    ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    TicketMaster releases tickets before the show. If you could just continue to look at the TM site for a bit it may be worth your while.

PM sent re: SB.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • Options
    USCJeffUSCJeff Posts: 92
    SB was my favorite SoCal show in 03
  • Options
    Low_Light03Low_Light03 Posts: 1,227
    Santa Barbara 03 is the best show I have ever been to, with the Gorge 05 a close second. The venue is amazing, very intimate and private. I can't wait for this show.
    If You Give, You Begin To Live

But You Might Die Trying
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    Santa Barbara 03 is the best show I have ever been to, with the Gorge 05 a close second. The venue is amazing, very intimate and private. I can't wait for this show.

BOSTON 2 KILLS THEM ALL!!!! :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!