Options

Nugs update

I emailed Nugs last week about my Baltimore and Charlottesville CD's. I got an update today saying the Warehouse was closed for the Holiday and Baltimore should ship this week and Charlottesville next week. Glad to know they're on the case, Can't wait to hear those shows again!!

Comments

• Options
    BHealyBHealy Flagstaff, Arizona Posts: 466
    Thanks for the update! I wonder when you can actually order them again. I'm really looking forward to Charlottesville. Thanks!
  • Options
    No problem, Glad to pass some good news along to the good people on this site!
  • Options
    Thank you! I am planning to order some of the shows I attended, and was wondering when would be a good time to do that.
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    Now's prob a good time if the ones you want are up. The guy at Nugs said they've been crazy busy and the Holidays slowed them down too. Sounds like things are getting back to normal. So I think as good humans we should take all that in to consideration.
    THE BOOTS ARE COMING!!!
  • Options
    CharliePCharlieP Copenhagen, Denmark Posts: 1,035
    Still waiting for the Brooklyn ones and the ones after. Not a big deal. Then I get to listen to them in order when I have the time

Roskilde 2000, Berlin 2006, Athens 2006, Dusseldorf 2007, Copenhagen 2007, New York NY 1 + 2 2008, Berlin 2009, London 2009, London 2010, Berlin 2010, Manchester 2 2012, Berlin 1 2012, Stockholm 2012, Oslo 2012, Copenhagen 2012, Amsterdam 1 + 2 (EV solo) 2012, Amsterdam 1 + 2 2014, Stockholm 2014, Oslo 2014, Leeds 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, Heartland Festival DK (EV solo) 2017, Berlin 2018, Barcelona 2018, Copenhagen 2022, Prague 2022 (Cancelled)

• Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    seems the Cville, Charlotte, and New Orleans shows are not available right now in the shop? went to nugs' website and they're not there either.....expecting Dallas and OKC today?
  • Options
    Real Nice!!
    jimed14 said:
  • Options
    I emailed them with a second request today. I haven't received my two Brooklyn CD's. I also sent an email to 10C asking them about it for a second time because lack of response from Nugs.net., and 10C kept emailing me that to contact Nugs. I had to explain to the 10C reps that I had cc them because I order from the 10C and I got an email from shipping@tenclub.net on December 16, 2013 that the cd's where on it's way. It's January 8 and nothing yet has arrived. I asked them if they can please investigate with the company (Nugs.net) that they are doing business with since they have not yet replied to my emails.

Anyone get their NYC bootlegs yet?
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    ^ If it makes you feel better, my CD's i ordered on December 2nd and shipped by Nugs on December 6th have still not yet arrived. I also sent them an email on December 30th and have not received a reply.

Actually...I don't see how this would make anyone feel better.
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,881

BROOKLYN
    Ordered: 12/11/13
    Shipped: 12/19/13 (8 days)
    Received: 12/23/13

PHILLY
    Ordered: 12/18/13
    Shipped: No (been 22 days)
    Received: No

Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    Ordered Philly 1 & 2 on 12/18; not yet received.
    Ordered Hartford & Baltimore 12/29; not yet received.
    Easy left me a long time ago.
    Brooklyn 10/18/2013, Philadelphia 10/22/2013, Moline 10/17/2014
  • Options
    Nugs shut down the warehouse for the Holidays. From an email I got they are getting everything caught up this week.
    We'll have our beloved Boots soon! I'm still real happy with the fact PJ lets us buy them in the first place.
    Keep patience my friends, I remember ordering things years ago that took up to 10 weeks to be delivered. They will come…
  • Options
    PJ88PJ88 Birthplace of the Toll House Cookie Posts: 1,074

BROOKLYN

PHILLY

I'm in the same boat. I oredered and am waiting. What can you do. I just keep waiting and waiting. Nohing that a little Reyka Vodka can help with, Officially, I am so totally wasted at this point I don't really care. I just wish I can listen to the shows I bought.
    Really. I am having such a hard time typing (thanks Apple Mac Mini) this out I am going to be so embarested when I read this tomorrow. You know what I mean.

I am having such a hrad time at life I don't care anymore. I just want to listen to some music to forget about my life right now. You know when you listen to great music and you are just taken to another time/place.
  • Options
    Peacefrog1975Peacefrog1975 Posts: 718
    edited January 2014
    PJ88 said:

BROOKLYN

PHILLY

I'm in the same boat. I oredered and am waiting. What can you do. I just keep waiting and waiting. Nohing that a little Reyka Vodka can help with, Officially, I am so totally wasted at this point I don't really care. I just wish I can listen to the shows I bought.
    Really. I am having such a hard time typing (thanks Apple Mac Mini) this out I am going to be so embarested when I read this tomorrow. You know what I mean.

I am having such a hrad time at life I don't care anymore. I just want to listen to some music to forget about my life right now. You know when you listen to great music and you are just taken to another time/place.
    Find an old favorite show you have and listen to it. Great PJ Music & shows (and all the ones I've seen & heard were great) will always take you to another place. Keep on Keeping on Man.
    Post edited by Peacefrog1975 on
  • Options

^ If it makes you feel better, my CD's i ordered on December 2nd and shipped by Nugs on December 6th have still not yet arrived. I also sent them an email on December 30th and have not received a reply.

Actually...I don't see how this would make anyone feel better.

LOL you are right it doesn't.

• Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    PJ88 said:

BROOKLYN

PHILLY

Drink more vodka my man and listen yourself more PJ ;)
  • Options
    Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
    edited January 2014
    if you want to hear the MP3 of Charlottesville, just send a friend request on Facebook and I will hook you up, after you hear it I promise you will end up buying the HD-FLAC and CD anyway, I know I will, as good as everyone said it was, it was even better

https://www.facebook.com/hank.kershell
  • Options
    wall232wall232 New York Posts: 1,346

if you want to hear the MP3 of Charlottesville, just send a friend request on Facebook and I will hook you up, after you hear it I promise you will end up buying the HD-FLAC and CD anyway, I know I will, as good as everyone said it was, it was even better

This is the first time I wish I had facebook. haha
    NYPJ
  • Options
    wall232 said:

don't worry I hooked you up
  • Options
    This the first time I wish I had Facebook too! Hank Help!!

wall232 said:

don't worry I hooked you up
  • Options
    You're a good Man Hank!!
  • Options
    DURPDURP OhighO Posts: 2,180
    Not the kind of nugs I was thinking of.
    My butt itches!
  • Options

You're a good Man Hank!!

what good is stuff if you can't share?
  • Options
    True That! What a great show, glad I was there!
  • Options
    silas23silas23 SoCal Posts: 99
    Thanks for the update. I ordered the last 8 shows and was wondering why they hadn't shipped yet.
  • Options
    maj4emaj4e Posts: 605
    Somehow I'm missing one track but if anyone wants the show just shoot me a pm.
  • Options
    CJ23113CJ23113 Long Island Posts: 187
    ordered Brooklyn 1, 2 and philly 1 on December 17 still not shipped. finally got an email from nugs yesterday saying still not shipped due to being closed for the holiday. what BS!!!
  • Options
    nugs
  • Options
    rightcoasterrightcoaster Posts: 75
    edited January 2014
    Ordered Philly Dec 18...received today, Jan 9 in MD. Packaged well, looks great, sounds incredible! Just placed my B-more order!!!
    Post edited by rightcoaster on
    Pearl Jam
    9.18.98/10.27.09/5.13.10/7.19.13(earthcam)/10.21.13/10.27.13
    Solo/Side Project
    Balt MD 6.15.09 EV/Balt MD 10.9.10 BRAD
    DC 3.21.11 Tres Mts/DC 11.3.12 RNDM