Hartford bootleg order

youngsteryoungster Boston Posts: 6,574
Anyone else not get a shipping confirmation for the Hartford CD boot? I ordered on Christmas day and totally understand the holiday season and the slight delay. But I figured I would have gotten one by now. I think I had my Worcester boots about a week or so after I ordered. It's been 9 days and still no email or anything. Just wondering if anyone is in the same boat as me?
He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,

Comments

• pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    Seems everyone is. Nugs has not shipped the Philly shows or Baltimore yet, and no one seems able to get a response from them as to the delay
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    edited January 2014
    I'm waiting for some bootlegs I ordered with the Black Friday discount code. Says they were shipped December 2nd. Nothing here and no reply from Nugs when I emailed them about it Monday. I'm giving them the benefit of the holidays but something needs to happen soon.
  • CDFishCDFish Boston, MA Posts: 173
    Same. Ordered Worcester boot, received less than a week later. Ordered Hartford on 12/26 and no email yet. Christmas is over. This is lame!!
    Hartford 1996; Mansfield 1&2 2000; Mansfield 3 2003; Boston 1&2 2004; Boston 1 2006; Mansfield 1 2008; Philadelphia 1 2009; Boston 2010; EV solo Providence 2011; Worcester 1 2013; Hartford 2013
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    Makes me miss Kufala.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • main reason I just ordered the Flac
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • I have not received any kind if confirm yet...ordered in Christmas. ;)
  • What's the difference with this Nugs and Kufala? Why did they leave Kufala? Is there any difference ordering from this site or over at Nugs?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • I think the person who ran kufala passed away unfortunately.....
    looking to hear of the earth
  • Same here. Ordered 12/26
    Worcester 10-15-13
    Hartford 10-25-13
    Fenway 08-05-16
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335

I'm waiting for some bootlegs I ordered with the Black Friday discount code. Says they were shipped December 2nd. Nothing here and no reply from Nugs when I emailed them about it Monday. I'm giving them the benefit of the holidays but something needs to happen soon.

You ordered back on Dec 2nd and haven't received any bootlegs yet?

I remember the day's where we would order a bootleg Pearl Jam CD from Kufala, that were located in California and received the CD's here in Nova Scotia, Canada in a week. A WEEK! Totally blew my mind. Now it's taking over a month, and more, to receive them? :/

• TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,354
    edited January 2014
    demetrios said:

I remember the day's where we would order a bootleg Pearl Jam CD from Kufala, that were located in California and received the CD's here in Nova Scotia, Canada in a week. A WEEK! Totally blew my mind. Now it's taking over a month, and more, to receive them? :/

Seems to me that Nugs is a much larger operation too than Kufula was. I find it difficult to believe they can't keep up with the demand or answer their emails.
  • shawndyershawndyer Posts: 269
    I also ordered 2 bootlegs on 12/13. No sign of them and no response from nugs. How long do you wait?
  • youngsteryoungster Boston Posts: 6,574
    shawndyer said:

I also ordered 2 bootlegs on 12/13. No sign of them and no response from nugs. How long do you wait?

It definitely shouldn't take that long. It took a little more than a week for my Worcester boots to get to me. It will be 2 weeks and I still haven't even gotten a shipping confirmation.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,