FT: (PLEASE) Sealed Vault Vinly for Sevens Vinyl

SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,200
edited December 2013 in Lost Dogs
Please!! I'm desperate. PM me if interested.

Thanks!
Shannon
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Sevens?
  • After checking the shop... are we talking about sevens?
  • jw234911jw234911 annapolis maryland Posts: 255
    Let me think about I paid 200 for mine seen one on eBay for 165 yesterday
  • SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,200
    BUMP!!!!!
    family Christmas party BUMP!!
    Please, please, please; don't go on me. BUMP!
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,945
    I'd easily do the same trade (trade a sealed vault #3 for a sevens boxset). Vault #3 orders were open for a month and they recent sold a bunch of the pop up shop. Sevens sold out in hours... I have to imagine it's worth more (whether in cash or trade value).
    Bump bump bump for the Sevens!
    Christmas miracle bump!!!
    Merry Christmas bump!
    Bump!
    not giving up BUMP !
  • What's the hype over the sevens box set. I got one and I'm not that excited about the content considering it's all the same content that is on the lp I already purchased. I think the vault 3 lp is much cooler with much better packaging and not to mention it sounds amazing. Sevens is a tiny little box set with all of the same songs that most of us have already purchased. I feel like people are getting ripped off but if you want to pay that much for something I guess that's not the case. I don't know, I just don't get it. So it's a box set and there are seven singles. So are we multiplying each single to come up with this high price. And what is the comparison to the Benny. These are not in the same category what so ever. Basically, what is going on?
    Pjdreamer
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,945
    Pjdreamer wrote:
    What's the hype over the sevens box set. I got one and I'm not that excited about the content considering it's all the same content that is on the lp I already purchased. I think the vault 3 lp is much cooler with much better packaging and not to mention it sounds amazing. Sevens is a tiny little box set with all of the same songs that most of us have already purchased. I feel like people are getting ripped off but if you want to pay that much for something I guess that's not the case. I don't know, I just don't get it. So it's a box set and there are seven singles. So are we multiplying each single to come up with this high price. And what is the comparison to the Benny. These are not in the same category what so ever. Basically, what is going on?

It's a collecting thing. A lot of people (including me) that follow this forum have pretty decent pearl jam collection. Not having Sevens puts a serious hole in that collection :( If you're a collector it burns you not having something like that in the collection. I guess it's partly OCD or addiction.. i dunno... people collect all sorts of shit..... we happen to collect pj stuff.
  • redrawredraw Posts: 1,271
    Pjdreamer wrote:
    What's the hype over the sevens box set. I got one and I'm not that excited about the content considering it's all the same content that is on the lp I already purchased. I think the vault 3 lp is much cooler with much better packaging and not to mention it sounds amazing. Sevens is a tiny little box set with all of the same songs that most of us have already purchased. I feel like people are getting ripped off but if you want to pay that much for something I guess that's not the case. I don't know, I just don't get it. So it's a box set and there are seven singles. So are we multiplying each single to come up with this high price. And what is the comparison to the Benny. These are not in the same category what so ever. Basically, what is going on?

I'm happy 2 take it off your hands if you're not overly impressed?? :)

Let me know what u think is a fair trade or price??
    '95: Brisbane BEC March 21 & 22 '98: Brisbane BEC March 14 & 15 '03: Brad Surfers Paradise Troccadero Jan 11
    '03: Brisbane BEC Feb 8 '06: Brisbane BEC Nov 10 & 11 '09: Brisbane QSAC Nov 25
    '11: EV Solo Brisbane QPAC March 10, 12 & 13 '11: PJ20 Alpine Valley Sep 3 & 4
    '14: Gold Coast BDO Jan 19 EV Solo QPAC Feb 22, 23 & 25
    BUMP. The vault vinyl is an awesome package!
  • Pjdreamer wrote:

So, you'll sell me your set then?