Stockholm GA

green mountain mangreen mountain man Posts: 735
edited December 2013 in The Porch
Stockholm show has GA and Gold Circle GA for sale.
Anyone know anything about this setup ?
Thanks
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• RoelandRoeland Posts: 177
    There's a floor plan on the venue's site: http://friendsarena.se/Evenemang/Pearl-Jam/
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,489
    Roeland wrote:
    There's a floor plan on the venue's site: http://friendsarena.se/Evenemang/Pearl-Jam/

Cool, looks like the 10C members are gonna get hooked up in Stockholm.
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,339
    Oh nice :thumbup: I read this place holds 65000 people for concerts, that made me a little nervous for the GA ... But this looks great!
  • southernmanfansouthernmanfan Johannesburg, South Africa Posts: 988
    Roeland wrote:

Cool, looks like the 10C members are gonna get hooked up in Stockholm.
    Thats great! This is the only show I applied for and got GA, not knowing if I will make it to Scandinavia by then :lol::lol::lol:
    rustedsigns
  • mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,022
    Oh nice :thumbup: I read this place holds 65000 people for concerts, that made me a little nervous for the GA ... But this looks great!

Pearl Jam is not using the full capacity, the stage is more in the center field, not all the way at the other end. Also the top level of seats will not be sold. Total capacity maybe 30000.
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
    mrk2 wrote:

Pearl Jam is not using the full capacity, the stage is more in the center field, not all the way at the other end. Also the top level of seats will not be sold. Total capacity maybe 30000.

Yeah, this is what the seating chart in the link suggests and is why I said it looks great :) I have GA tickets. What I wonder too is if the tenclub GA will be the little purple section in the front and if it will be roped off somehow :think:
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    YEAH..WE GONNA ROCK OUR ASSES OUT THERE!!!!!11
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • I was in the Golden Circle GA when Kiss played at Friends Arena this summer and it was quite nice. Roped off area, beer for sale and you could get in and out of the GCGA area freely, as long as you had your wristband. Hopefully it works the same way when PJ plays!
    Zenogias wrote:
    I was in the Golden Circle GA when Kiss played at Friends Arena this summer and it was quite nice. Roped off area, beer for sale and you could get in and out of the GCGA area freely, as long as you had your wristband. Hopefully it works the same way when PJ plays!
    thanks for that!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Zenogias wrote:
    I was in the Golden Circle GA when Kiss played at Friends Arena this summer and it was quite nice. Roped off area, beer for sale and you could get in and out of the GCGA area freely, as long as you had your wristband. Hopefully it works the same way when PJ plays!

Sounds awesome :thumbup: It was like that in Philly too. We didn't have to use the exterioir bathrooms, we were allowed to use that little bar down there.
  • mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,022
    Should be the same way for PJ. I was there for Springsteen earlier this year, and they also had a separate area in front of stage, you could come and go with a wristband... only difference was that it was first come-first served. Now we have separate tickets that guarantee a spot in that area.
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
    mrk2 wrote:
    Should be the same way for PJ. I was there for Springsteen earlier this year, and they also had a separate area in front of stage, you could come and go with a wristband... only difference was that it was first come-first served. Now we have separate tickets that guarantee a spot in that area.
    seems to me,will be the same way to all venues,since pj chooce to play the same venues as Bruce