Options

Seattle set list!!

SZ303389SZ303389 Posts: 453
edited December 2013 in The Porch
just got a glimpse if the set list, we're in for a fucking treat!! i won't ruin the surprise though, but its killer!!
ShawnZ
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    ugh

why the hell would you ever want to see the set list before the show?
  • Options
    MayDay10 wrote:
    ugh

yeah because that totally ruins the show, lol. i might as well just go home i guess, good point.
    ShawnZ
  • Options
    show's over folks, nothing to see here.
    ShawnZ
  • Options
    if i knew the setlist before a show it would make it much less enjoyable
  • Options
    shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    post it now :twisted:
    did you see me? i saw you.
  • Options

nah, i'm here for the music, for the show. when the song starts we all know what it is anyway. if seeing the songs makes it that much less enjoyable?? i'm so much more excited!! to each their own i guess, the point i was making is its going to be awesome!! not that it wasn't...but i know something you don't know. :lol: jealous maybe?
    ShawnZ
  • Options
    SZ303389 wrote:
    MayDay10 wrote:
    ugh

yeah because that totally ruins the show, lol. i might as well just go home i guess, good point.

no, it just kills any surprise during the show so you can come on a message board to brag about it. congrats.
  • Options
    SZ303389 wrote:

nah, i'm here for the music, for the show. when the song starts we all know what it is anyway. if seeing the songs makes it that much less enjoyable?? i'm so much more excited!! to each their own i guess, the point i was making is its going to be awesome!! not that it wasn't...but i know something you don't know. :lol: jealous maybe?

Not jealous, i just love the feeling of a surprise and the anticipation of whats next. like if i knew in hiding was 14th on the setlist, Its like the mystery is gone. if i have no idea, and the first notes hit, i just get more joy out of it.

and who am i kidding, of course id love to be there, but thats not why i posted what i did. enjoy the show!
  • Options
    SZ303389 wrote:

Not jealous, i just love the feeling of a surprise and the anticipation of whats next. like if i knew in hiding was 14th on the setlist, Its like the mystery is gone. if i have no idea, and the first notes hit, i just get more joy out of it.

and who am i kidding, of course id love to be there, but thats not why i posted what i did. enjoy the show!

I accidentally caught a glimpse of a setlist at NYC I '10 and even knowing just 10% of the show was kind of a drag. I was chasing "Breakerfall" and would have shit my pants hearing the first few notes, but seeing it on the page took a lot of sails out of my wind.
  • Options
    juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 2,141
    I'm calling your bluff, typical troll post!! If you saw the setlist you wouldve taken a picture.....post it or I'm calling bull shit!!!
    Cant buy what i want cause its free....
  • Options
    MayDay10 wrote:

I accidentally caught a glimpse of a setlist at NYC I '10 and even knowing just 10% of the show was kind of a drag. I was chasing "Breakerfall" and would have shit my pants hearing the first few notes, but seeing it on the page took a lot of sails out of my wind.

Funny. I saw the set list wlking to GA befor Bk 1. I saw Pendulum, Release and was psyched. Could have seen rest easily, but my 23 yo nephew said - you don't want to see it before the show. And he was right. We went back to our spot without "cheating" any more and it was best idea (but I was glad to see release. Didnt ruin that, and in fact built up anticipation for rest of show, but very glad I didn't go back for more.)
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Options
    What kind of jerk comes in here and says he has seen the set list then tells people that don't think its enjoyable that they are JEALOUS???? Get a life buddy. No one cares that you looked over the stall to read the set list while one of the members of the band took a shit. :fp: :nono: :roll: :lol:
    In my lifetime, I have conquered the Multiverse by force of trUth.
  • Options
    What kind of jerk comes in here and says he has seen the set list then tells people that don't think its enjoyable that they are JEALOUS???? Get a life buddy. No one cares that you looked over the stall to read the set list while one of the members of the band took a shit. :fp: :nono: :roll: :lol:

hahaha, angry elf. all i was saying was we were in for a treat, don't be such an a-hole. keep hating your pathetic angry life, and stay out of mine.
    ShawnZ
  • Options
    juddboz80 wrote:
    I'm calling your bluff, typical troll post!! If you saw the setlist you wouldve taken a picture.....post it or I'm calling bull shit!!!

lol, who cares what you think. what's wrong with you people? we were directly behind the deaf signers (row 3 section 115, best seats possible) and saw the ladies that were going to sign the show looking it over. i took a few pics and i'll post them when i have time to figure it out...meanwhile, go hang yourself.
    ShawnZ
  • Options
    it didn't ruin the show either, not in the least. you people are very odd. there are some really cool people in this club then there is judd, lol, cool name judd. next time i take a shit i'll name it judd.
    ShawnZ
  • Options
    would you do it again?

Say there was a Seattle II tonight and you had a shot to peek at the setlist 30 minutes before the show... Do you?
This discussion has been closed.