Wrigley flag & sealed vinyl for your Pittsburgh poster

Spankey's PoppSpankey's Popp Posts: 262
edited December 2013 in Lost Dogs
Flippers be damned! Resist the temptation of the big $ prices going for the Pittsburgh 10/11/13 poster. Trade it to me :D

Really want this poster for a few reasons.
1. I am a steelworker by trade and have been given the OK by my boss to hang it in my cubicle. How f'in cool is that?
2. My only show this fall tour, wouldn't mind the memento.
3. It's a super awesome print!

Here's what I'm offering. Based on the original price (it cost $35 six weeks ago at the show, correct?),
I believe this is a fair offer. Maybe not, who the fuck knows around here anymore?

1. Wrigley Flag from the 7-19-13 show. Package opened, looks to be mint. I obtained this recently from the secondary market.
2. Sealed, unplayed. Pearl Jam-"Live on Ten Legs". Purchased here from the 10C.
3. Sealed, unplayed. Soundgarden-"Screaming Life/Fopp (the Loser edition)" This is colored vinyl, Screaming Life is a translucent blue and Fopp is clear. Sold out edition preordered on Sub Pop.

I am sure this will garner minimal interest, but if anyone can help me make this happen, please shoot me a PM.

Thanks in advance!
Hey, hey. My, my. Rock and roll can never die.

"Why go home? I am home! And I gotta tell you, it feels FUCKIN GREAT to be here. You may experience this yourself but, if you were born in Chicago, you're always from Chicago. And even if you don't live in Chicago, Chicago will always live in you."-Ed
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    It's a great poster. If you could wait it out, the 10c might sell prints after the tour is over.
  • PJCubsPJCubs Posts: 291
    Flippers be damned! Resist the temptation of the big $ prices going for the Pittsburgh 10/11/13 poster. Trade it to me :D

Really want this poster for a few reasons.
    1. I am a steelworker by trade and have been given the OK by my boss to hang it in my cubicle. How f'in cool is that?
    2. My only show this fall tour, wouldn't mind the memento.
    3. It's a super awesome print!

Here's what I'm offering. Based on the original price (it cost $35 six weeks ago at the show, correct?),
    I believe this is a fair offer. Maybe not, who the fuck knows around here anymore?

1. Wrigley Flag from the 7-19-13 show. Package opened, looks to be mint. I obtained this recently from the secondary market.
    2. Sealed, unplayed. Pearl Jam-"Live on Ten Legs". Purchased here from the 10C.
    3. Sealed, unplayed. Soundgarden-"Screaming Life/Fopp (the Loser edition)" This is colored vinyl, Screaming Life is a translucent blue and Fopp is clear. Sold out edition preordered on Sub Pop.

I am sure this will garner minimal interest, but if anyone can help me make this happen, please shoot me a PM.

Thanks in advance!

Seems like a fair trade offer but maybe just sell that stuff on eBay and use the funds to buy it. Might be a faster route to getting the poster up on your cube. Good Luck!
    Soldier Field - 7.11.95
    Chicago - 5.16.06
    Chicago - 8.24.09
    Eddie Vedder @ Chicago Theatre - 6.28.11
    PJ20 - 9.3.11
    Wrigley Field - 7.19 / Pittsburgh - 10.10 / Buffalo - 10.11
    Philadelphia 2 - 10.22 / Portland - 11.29 / Spokane - 11.30
    Amsterdam - 6.16 & 6.17 / Milan - 6.20